Interview and the Second Reason

Love and Jealousy

A/N next chapter an interview with Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Ryeowook. Sorry for having so many typos in the last chapter. Also Second Reason is based on another reason why Kyuhyun thinks it would be a bad idea to ask Seohyun out.

Author's POV:

It was 12:00 pm when Sooyoung, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon were getting ready for their interview. Hyoyeon was the first to finish. Sooyoung was the second. Seohyun on the other hand didn't finish until 2.

"Seohyunnie hurry up it shouldn't take you that long to get ready." Sooyoung yelled impatiently.

"I'm sorry unnie. But I'm trying to make sure I look nice."

"Yeah for your boyfriend!" Hyoyeon teased.

"Kyuhyun is not my boyfriend!"

"She didn't say it was Kyuhyun."

Seohyun didn't say anything else as she heard Hyoyeon and Sooyoung snickering in the other room.

They left as soon as she finished.

 

In Super Junior's dorm...

While Ryeowook was finishing up Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk began to talk quietly.

"Hyung you won't tell anybody about what happened last night will you?"

"As long as you don't tell anyone about me hanging out with Hyoyeon."

As soon as Ryeowook finished they left immediately because they only had an hour to get to the studio.

 

Super Junior got to the studio first then SNSD arrived a half hour later.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk began to talk with each other while Sooyoung, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, and Seohyun began to start their own conversation.

Soon Sooyoung and Ryeowook became so involved in the conversation that they completely ignored the maknaes who were trying to get back in the conversation.

Their was an awkward silence between Seohyun and Kyuhyun. They didn't know what to say to each other. So they just sat there looking at everything but each other.

A few more mintues later Moon Hee Jun came into the room and said that the show is about to start.(A/N I chose him because he is funny:)

They began taking their seats at the table where the interview was held. There were six chairs on one side and one chair on the other.

Sooyoung sat in the first chair, and Hyoyeon sat in the next. Seohyun sat in the third chair.

Super junior took the next three seats Ryeowook sat in the last chair and Eunhyuk sat in the one next to him.

Kyuhyun sat in the middle. Right next to Seohyun.

 

Sooyoung POV:

As soon as Kyuhyun sat down next to Seohyun. Hyoyeon and I gave small smiles to Eunhyuk and Ryeowook. The plan was for them to sit next to each other during the interview.

I know I promised I promised Seohyun I wouldn't do this again. But maybe she won't notice what I'm trying to do.

 

Author's POV:

After the director signaled the cameras to roll.

"Alright so today on the show we have Super Junior's Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, and Kyuhyun. And SNSD's Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Seohyun."

The camera faced them as they all waved.

"Ok now I would have loved to have all of the members here but of course that's too many people. Just having Super Junior here is too many people."

They all laughed thinking of how they would fit twenty people in one room.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

I wasn't really paying attention to the interview. I didn't talk unless I was asked a question. I laughed when everyone else laughed. I couldn't think clearly because Seohyun was sitting right next to me. I stole glances at her every once in a while. Never staring at her for more than two seconds.

"Ok so I have to ask. Have any of you ever dated some one from the other group?"

Sooyoung was the first to answer. None of us have ever dated. Although I know all of us would like to.

We were all just close friends. We only remained this way to avoid scandals and fan wars.

I remember when SNSD first debuted. A lot of people hated them. Specifically fans of my group. It seemed that almost all ELFs and SONEs disliked the other group. But most of the criticism came down on SNSD.

It was when the S.EO.U.L mv came out that Seohyun started getting bashed alot more than usual. She was paired with me for the MV. She started recieving a lot of hate mail. It upset her very much. I remember Sunny telling me that Seohyun getting one letter that was so mean and hurtful it made her cry. She wouldn't tell me what it said. I didn't want her to have to deal with that. I didn't want her to get bashed so I tried to keep my distance from her.

Fans for some reason didn't like the idea SNSD and SuJu dating or hanging out or even being in a music video together. But we still hung out a lot. SM approved us spending time with each other as long as we didn't draw attention to our selves. Prevent scandals and what not.

The director then signaled that time was up and then Moon Heejun ended the show.

A/N now you know the second reason he doesn't want Seohyun to get hurt. <3

P.S Since my notebook has run away from me. AGAIN. I'm just updating what I remember from each chapter.

R&R PLZ