Dancing King and Queen

Love and Jealousy

 

A/N soooo ticked was almost done typing this chapter and then my computer screwed me over and shut down it took me forever to write it. as soon as it happened I cried like a baby and almost threw a tantrum. then had to type it again. And it was so good. I don't think I'll remember half the things I typed for this chapter. SIGH oh well here goes a chapter of hyohyuk that probably wasn't as good as it was before. Anyway Hyohyuk won the poll of sho should be the couple of this chapter. Majority rules what can you do? Vote more next time.

Author's POV:

Hyoyeon was in SM's practice room listening to different songs trying to decide which she should choose for her solo dance. She'd narrowed it down to ten but couldn't decide what to choose because she had great ideas for all the songs.

It was rare that Hyoyeon ever got to have the stage all to herself. She did dance breaks during some of the songs. But they didn't last very long. During things like Star Dance Battles or Special Stages she often did a short solo dance in the beginning and then some other members like Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, or Sooyoung would join her.

She wanted this dance to perfect. Perfect song perfect dance moves. Everything absolutely flawless. But She was getting nowhere.

It was when Hyoyeon listened to the fifth song for the third time when Eunhyuk walked in the practice.

He didn't know Hyoyeon would be here. But by the looks of it she was busy. He decided to be as quiet as possible to keep himself from disturbing her.

Rather than plugging his iPod into the iHome like he normally would he plugged in his earphones and practiced quietly.

But he wasn't quiet enough. Though music couldn't be heard, due to the fact the Hyoyeon also had earphones on, the squeak of his shoes as he danced was loud and annoying. But Hyoyeon didn't notice.

It wasn't until Hyoyeon's song ended and faded away into silence that she heard the squeaking shoes behind her.

She turned around and saw Eunhyuk dancign with headphonesin his ears. Completely unaware the she knew he was there.

"Excuse me?" Hyoyeon said while yanking the earphones out of his ear.

"Hey Hyoyeon." Eunhyuk said smiling brightly. Any other time Hyoyeon would smile back just as big. But she was under some much stress and so irritated with her current situation that her angry stare only got worse.

"I'm practicing in here. I need you to leave."

"It didn't look like you were." Eunhyuk said.

"Excuse me?"

"You were just sitting there listening to music. Not even dancing. I didn't think you would have cared seeing as though you weren't doing anything."

"I wasn't dancing because I was to busy picking a song to dance to. I have a solo dance and i'm trying to pick a really good song."

"Does it really matter what you dance to?"

"Of course it matters!"

"I meant that any song you dance to is always amazing."

"You may think that. But your dancing gets noticed all the time you lead the dances. I'm either in the back or off to the side. I want to make sure this dance is perfect so people won't forget me or overlook me."

"How about this if I help you pick a song for your dance you have to promise me you won't stress out over this?"

Hyoyeon was reluctant at first but then agreed.

The process of picking the song was a pain in the for both of them. Eunhyuk would suggest a song and Hyoyeon would shoot it down by either saying she didn't like the song or comparing it to ideas she had for another. He would then tell her to stop being so picky and Hyoyeon would get angry and tell him to stop coming up with stupid ideas. After thirty minutes they took a five minute break sitting on opposite sides of the room.

"Hyoyeon?"

"What now Eunhyuk?"

"I have another song that would be perfect for you to dance to."

"What?"

She then slapped herself in the face smiling slightly as the familiar intro to "Dancing Queen" came on.

'Oh I just had to ask.' hyoyeon thought.

Eunhyuk began to sing along in a ridiculously high falsetto, dancing and spinning around as he did. Hyoyeon was on the floor rolling around laughing so hard that at one point you couldn't even hear her

Then someone banged on the practice room door telling them to it was time to close up the practice rooms.

They both packed up their things in their dance bags and left the room. And headed outside.

Eunhyuk had a car but Hyoyeon on the other hand had to take a cab home. He decided he'd wait until the cab came to leave. He didn't feel comfortable leaving her here by herself. It only took about five minutes for the cab to arrive.

"Since I helped you pick a song you can't stress about it anymore."

"What are you talking about? We didn't pick anything yet!"

"I thought you were doing the dancing queen," he said while doing his silly dance from earlier.

Hyoyeon laughed a little before saying.

"I'm not doing that but it would be funny though."

"Yeah it would. Well I'll see you later have a good night Hyoyeon."

"You too oppa."

She got in the cab and thought about the things that happened to day. Even though Eunhyuk didn't help her pick the song yet he helped her loosen up and calm down. Maybe now she would have an easier time picking the song.

When Hyoyeon got home Seohyun was the first to greet her. She had a pout on her face and Hyoyeon didn't know why.

"Unnie where were you? You were supposed to help me clean up our room. I had to do it all by myself."

"Oh crap I'm sorry Hyunnie I forgot. Next time I'll clean the whole room you don't have to help me. Ok?"

"You were supposed to be back in two hours. You were gone the whole day."

"I know but I was working really hard on that dance and Eunhyuk was helping me. I'm sorry maknae."

"Eunhyuk oppa was there?"

"Yeah."

"Oh now I see why it took you so long. You were spending the whole day with oppa."

Hyoyeon was about to back. But was too tired to argue.

******

Back at the Super Junior dorm Eunhyuk opened the door and walked right in. Though the other members were all in the living room they didn't even acknowledge his arrival.

He walked into his room that he shared with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun's eyes were glued to the screen but said Hi as though he were hypnotized.

"How was your practice hyung?"

"Good I saw Hyoyeon."

Kyuhyun immediately paused the game and dropped the remote. He turned and faced Eunhyuk.

"You saw Hyoyeon?"

"Yeah why?"

"Was Seohyun there?"

"Maknae if Seohyun was there I would havbe told you as soon as I got back."

"Aww."

"Yeah."

"So what did you do?"

"I practiced for a little while then I helped Hyoyeon pick a song for her solo."

Kyuhyun the got an evil smirk on his face. Eunhyuk knew what was gonna happen.

"Oh... I get it. You "helped" Hyoyeon." he said

"Aish! Evil maknae you have a dirty mind!"

"I didn't mean it like that which means you have a dirty mind!"

"Go to bed maknae! We have an interview tomorrow with SNSD."

"Ok. I can't wait for the interview."

"Why because you'll get to see the love your life."

"Who?"

"Seohyun."

Just hearing her name made Kyuhyun blush like a little girl.

"Ha you like her!"

"Hyung go to bed!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"Aww you're blushing. You must really like her."

"HYUNG GO TO BED!" Kyuhyun yelled. He covered his face with a pillow trying to hide his face.

"Goodnight maknae." Eunhyuk said with an evil smile. This was the best day ever for him. He got to see Hyoyeon and finally found some thing to tease Kyuhyun for.

A/N There you have a kyute moment between Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. And some slight Seokyu.

 

Kyuhyun's evil smile

 

 

Until next time! BYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE R&RPLZ!