I Wonder If He Likes Me

Love and Jealousy

A/N So this is the last chapter before I go off to camp. It's going to be one long internet deprived week for me. Anyways this chapter is going to be Seohyun's POV. Enjoy!

  This has to be the best day of my entire life. I watched Keroro, ate goguma, finished reading my book, and the best part of my day. I ran into Kyuhyun oppa on the subway.

I've never been so happy!

Kyuhyun is the guy that any girl would kill to have. The first time I saw him he had the most amazing smile. He looked so cute. Then I heard him sing and his voice was so amazing words couldn't describe it. It was so beautiful.

In my opinionn he's perfect. But maybe I'm not perfect enough for him. I'm not an amazing singer like Taeyteon unnie and I'm not as pretty as Yoona unnie and not as tall as Sooyoung unnie. Because Kyuhyun likes tall girls.

He also likes girls with round eyes. I guess I have that going for me.

But then there is Victoria unnie who always seem to have a really good time together. People even thought her and Kyuhyun were dating. Maybe he likes her.

Also Yoona, Yuri, and Sooyoung unnie get along with him pretty well also. He seems to have more fun with them than me. Fans said that my unnies are better with Kyuhyun oppa. I think so too sometimes.

But luckily Sooyoung unnie said she liked Ryeowook oppa because she thinks he's cute. I know that Yuri likes Yesung oppa because she told me also. And Yoona unnie gets all giggly around Heechul oppa. My other unnies don't really like Kyuhyun oppa all that much because always teasing them.

I guess i don't really have to worry about my unnies liking oppa.

 

Maybe it's because of WGM that Kyuhyun oppa doesn't like me. They thought me and Yonghwa oppa were an actual couple. But me and Yonghwa made it clear that me and him would pretend to like each other. I'm a better actress than I thought. Maybe too good because now people think I like Yonghwa oppa.  But in the end we were really good friends. He even trusted me with his biggest secret that no one knows. Not his fans, his band members, not even his parents only me.

Now Yonghwa is helping me win over Kyuhyun oppa. Because I didn't trust my unnies.

 

 

After I got inside the dorms my unnies surrounded me with questions about where I've been and why it took me so long to get back. I answered them calmly but still slightly struggling to hold in my excitement.

I gave my unnies the groceries. While they were busy getting the food out I went upstairs and did my happy dance in silent.

From this day forward I'm going to try my hardest to get Kyuhyun to like me.

 

Author's POV:

After Kyuhyun called his hyungs to come and get the groceries Donghae stayed upstairs texting Jessica about his recent discovery.

To: Ice Princess

Sica guess what?

To: Hae Fishy

What Hae?

To: Ice Princess

I think the maknaes are dating!

To: Hae Fishy

WHAT? What makes you think that?

To: Ice Princess

When Kyu came home form the store he had the same goofy looking smile he has when he's watching Seo :D

To: Hae Fishy

Donghae that doesn't mean anything.

To: Ice Princess

You know I'm right!

To: Hae Fishy

Come to think of it, Hyunnie did look oddly happy when she came back. But that doesn't mean anything

To: Ice Princess

Sica come on. They have to be dating.

To: Hae Fishy

Lee Donghae don't get involved! This is the last time I'll tell u!

To: Ice Princess

Ugh. Fine! You really are the ice princess.

To: Hae Fishy

And proud of it. Goodnight Fishy.

To: Ice Princess

Night Sica.

A/N looks like Seohyun has feelings for Kyu too. But what is Yonghwa's big secret? Only I know :). Well good bye until next Saturday!

 

And I just now noticed this:

SEOOOOOKYUTE!

Ok:

 

BYYEEEEE!