It's Complicated

Love and Jealousy

A/N First off I just wanna say thankyu for everyone who commented and subscribed. 11 on just the first chapter is awesome.

Also I want to say that from the 17th of june to 23rd I will be at UT Music Camp for that week so i won't be able to update that week. The University of Texas doesn't allow you to use the internet unless you are a student sooooo... yeah.

This chapter is going to feature the other Taeteuk, Haesica, Hyohyuk, Sifany, and Soowook's thoughts on Kyuhyun and Seohyun's relationship! I'm trying to make it longer so some things in here might be nonsense.

 

Leeteuk POV:

"I'm serious though Teukie, Kyuhyun is clueless to Hyunie's feelings towards him," Taeyeon said. She and I were talking about the situation between Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Everyone but them knew they liked each other.

"Wait but, she hasn't said anything about liking him." I replied.

"She doesn't have to. Listen I know, my maknae. And I've never seen her look at anyone the way she looks at Kyuhyun. I'm teling you she likes him. Do you think Kyuhyun likes her too?"

If i could tell her 'yeah I think he likes her' but I wouldn't know. Kyuhyun is very vague when it comes to his feelings.

"I don't know Taeyeon. When Kyuhyun described his ideal type I definitely thought it was Seohyun. But he doesn't act like it all. Maybe he's trying to hide it," I said.

"Maybe." she said.

 

Taeyeon POV:

After finishing up my lunch with Leeteuk I took the bus back to the dorms. No we weren't dating, we just met every other week to talk.

Anyway, this whole thing between our maknae's was getting ridiculous. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that Seohyun liked Kyuhyun. When you saw the smile on her face when they're around each other you could tell she had a crush on him. But Kyuhyun was a whole nother story. I couldn't tell. Like Leeteuk said Kyuhyun is very vague when it came to his feelings.

I'm just hoping we get this thing cleared up or someone is going to get hurt.

 

Author's POV:

About an hour later Soowook, Haesica, Sifany, and Hyohyuk all went out for ice cream together. They also began to discuss SeoKyu's confusing relationship.

"So we all know that Seohyun obviously likes Kyuhyun. But we don't know if he likes her back," Sooyoung said.

"I think he likes her," Donghae said. "Because when ever you guys are performing he's always staring at her."

"Yeah, and when he does he always has this dazed look on his face." Eunhyuk said.

"Um...Eunhyuk you have ice cream on you cheek." Hyoyeon said.

"Oh thanks," he said then picked up napkin and wiped off the rest of the ice cream. "But anyway, if you were in our group. You'd see it."

"Wait a minute hyung, I've never seen him stare at her." Siwon said.

"Neither have I,"Ryeowook said.

"What do you mean," Donghae argued. "Are you two blind? Every time she starts singing he gets a dopey looking smile on his face. When we performed Gee he was mad at you for the rest of the week because you got to sing Seohyun's part and he had to play Sooyoung..."

"What's wrong with playing me?" Sooyoung interupted.

"I didn't mean it like that. But no one made a big deal about who they were assigned except Kyuhyun. Don't you think that makes it so much more obvious that he likes her." Donghae said.

"I think he likes her, do you wanna know why," Sooyoung said.

"Why." they all asked. Except Ryeowook.

"Well about three years ago on Seohyun's birthday she got a gift in the mail from a fan. Now we always get all sorts of fan mail on our birthday. But this one had a necklace with a heart on the end of it amd a birthday card. We all thought maybe it was some fanboy who had a crush on her. But then Ryeowook had called me and said that Kyuhyun had went out and bought the exact same necklace and card. She's been getting them every year ever since."

"Really?" the boys said. They'd never known Kyuhyun to do things like that for a girl.

"Oh my gosh, that is so cute. He sends her secret gifts on her birthday. That's so sweet," Tiffany said.

"Ok, everyone who thinks that Kyuhyun likes Seohyun say Aye." Jessica said.

"AYE!!" they all said.

"So should we try and get them together?" Ryeowook asked.

"We can't do that," Hyoyeon said.

"Why not?" Siwon asked

"Because, after WGM we thought Seohyun really liked Yonghwa so we tried to sett them up. We messed up and made her upset because she really didn't like Yonghwa." Sooyoung said.

"Yeah, after that we all promised her we wouldn't try and set her up with anyone else," Tiffany added.

"Just because you guys can't doesn't mean we can't," Eunhyuk said with an evil smile on his face.

Jessica then gave Eunhyuk a glare and he quickly wiped the  smile off his face.

"Don't you dare. We already made that mistake once and we really hurt her." Jessica said.

"You all have to promise us right now that you and the others won't do anything to interfere with Seohyun and Kyuhyun relationship." Hyoyeon demanded

"But-"

"PROMISE!" the girls yelled.

"Fine" they said defeated.

"But how are they gonna get together if we don't do anything," Donghae asked.

"They'll just have to figure it out on their own," Tiffany answered.

"But that'll take too long," Eunhyuk whined.

"Yeah at the rate they're going by the time they get together we'll all be retired and wrinkled old people," Siwon said.

"Just let their relationship go at their own pace. They'll date when they're ready," Sooyoung said.

"Ok."

With that they all finished up their ice cream and headed back home.

 

A/N So that was the second chapter. Sorry about not having the other couples. Next chapter will be Yoonchul, Yulsung, SunSun, and Yonghwa.

P.S the majority of the stuff I wrote like kyuhyun being angry about not being seohyun in the Gee performance, him sending her gifts, or him having a dopey look on his face when she sings. Is probably 99.999999999999% untrue. But I wish it wasn't XD

R&R please 

P.S Here is Tiffany being happy after hearing about the Kyuhyun sending Seohyun gifts

 

 

Here is Jessicas glare