Interrogations and Stupid Shows

Love and Jealousy

A/N I'm back! and I had so much fun at camp other than the fact that there was no internet. I got the idea for this chapter from SNSD's cellphone commercial. The one where they are interrogating a piece of fruit. When I was writing the chapter I wasn't quite finished but I didn't want to delay on updating.

 

Author's POV:

It's been a few days since that night and Donghae still hasn't been able to get rid of the idea that Seohyun and Kyuhyun might be dating.

Later on that day Leeteuk, Shindong, Siwon, Sungmin, Yesung, and Ryeowook went out to eat lunch. Which left Eunhyuk, Donghae, Heechul, and Kyuhyun at home...alone...by themselves.

 Whenever these four were left at home with out Leeteuk to watch them all hell would break loose. Often times Kyuhyun's sharp witty disrespectful comments would set off Heechul's short temper and often times resulted in a fight. Donghae and Eunhyuk would often times have dance battles in the living room. Even though Leeteuk left an empty room for them to dance in when Leeteuk was gone they danced every where but the room.

Anyway their dance battles would get so intense that you would see them doing back flips off a couch or a wall run. Which would result in the breaking of furniture or holes in the wall.

But today all four decided to behave. Kyuhyun was upstairs playing starcraft Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Heechul were downstairs watching T.V.

Then a commercial for Daum's MyPeople app came on. SNSD was advertising it. They were trying to get a piece of fruit to talk. That's when Donghae got the idea.

"I got it!" he yelled. Heechul fell out of the arm chair being surprised out of his sleep.

"Got what?" Eunhyuk asked.

Donghae then motioned for them to get even closer so he could whisper his idea to them. He didn't want Kyuhyun to find out.

"I know how to get Kyu to confessthat he's dating Seohyun."

"How?" Heechul asked.

"We interrogate him."

"Like those cops do on TV?"

"Yeah."

"Donghae sometimes I wonder how crazy you really are but that idea is so crazy it just might work!" Eunhyuk said.

*30 minutes later.

BOOM!

Donghae and Eunhyuk burst open Kyuhyun's room door and grabbed him out of his chair by his fore arms and dragged him to the "interrogation room."

"Hyung what are doing?!" Kyuhyun yelled.

"I'll ask the questions here punk!" Heechul yelled.

Donghae then said, "Now Kyuhyun going to ask you a few questions and you're going to answer them. Ok?"

"Hyung this is stupid!"

"Shut up!" Heechul yelled then hit Kyuhyun in the head with a rolled up news paper.

"Heechul hyung you're being a little too harsh."

"Ok. Kyuhyun have you ever had strong feelings for some one." Eunhyuk asked.

"What?"

"Answer the question!"Heechul said hitting him again.

"Fine! Yes I have."

"Will you tell us who?'

"NO!"

"Ok. Do you know any one named Seohyun."

"Of course I do!"

"Do you like her?"

"Uh..."

"We asked you a-"

"Donghae!"

They all turned to see a very angry Jessica with Sooyoung and Taeyeon right behind her.

"Lee Donghae what did I tell you?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Oppa, asked us to come and get you Heechul and Eunhyuk." Taeyeon said.

"Oh."

"Donghae I told you to leave it alone!"

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Let's go now."

"What about me?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Leeteuk said you have to stay."

"Ok."

A few minutes later the rest left leaving Kyuhyun by himself.

His fingers were cramped from playing starcraft too long so he went and watched some TV.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

Whew that was close. Donghae was this close to finding out.

I went down stairs to watch TV and flipped to some random channel not really caring what was on.

Then re runs of WGM came on. And of all the couples to show again why did it have to be YongSeo.

Man I hate this stupid show. I puts together random people and make them act like they love each other. Then all the fans think they're a real couple and think they should date.

I was so angry I turned off the T.V and threw the remote on the ground so that the back came off and alll the batteries came out. Then I stomped upstairs.

Man I hate Yonghwa. I hate that he got to be Seohyun's "husband" not me. I just wanna hit him in the head!

I HATE THAT STUPID SHOW!!!!

A/N Wow Kyuhyun is really upset! I hate doing this to him. And don't you just love a nosy Donghae and Bad cop Heechul.

Is any one else curious to know Yonghwa's big secret? Because I can't wait to write that chapter. But it's not coming anytime soon.

R&R plz!

 

Here's more gif's (Not by me)

 

Angry Kyuhyun

 

Heechul the the Bad Cop

 

And Angry Jessica.

 

 

 

 

look under my profile under polls to choose the next chapters couple.