My Destined One Must Be On a Subway

Love and Jealousy

A/N ok now I've been meaning to update for the past couple days but I couldn't find the book I wrote the story in. But no worries I found it and I'm ready to update!

Kyuhyun POV:

 I was at the dorms playing StarCraft when my hyungs told me to go buy some more groceries. Apparently everyone else was too busy to go. So now I have to walk all around the store and try to find all of my members favorite food. That's alot of food.

After about a half an hour of searching and waiting in line, I was finally able to get out of the store and to the subway in just enough time before it left.

Being on the train then reminded me of an interview I had.

I really did believe in destiny. And always believed my destined one would be on a subway.

The subway then squealed to the next stop. The doors opened and a few people got on and off making it a little more roomy. I begin to move over to the seat in the corner of the train so I wouldn't draw attention to my self.

The train then stopped again and a lot more people got off. And only a few more got on.

One person in a black hoody and a lot of grocery bags walked over to sit in the empty seat next to me. She set down her bags letting out a heavy sigh. Poor girl must have been exhausted.

She then looked at me and almost seemed surprised to see me. I thought it was another fan girl.

Then she said "Kyuhyun oppa." I could never forget that soft sweet voice.

"Oppa it's me. Seohyun." she let down her hood and smiled brightly.

I was about ready to slap myself to see if I was dreaming. But I didn't want to look stupid so I just blinked.

"Seohyun what are you doing here?"

"Oh, my unnies asked me to go get them more food."

"Really me too!" she looked down at themany grocery bags on the floor.

"Wow, oppa you have a lot to carry. Do you want help?"

"Don't worry about it. I can get it." That's just like Seohyun. Always caring about others.

We sat there talking and jokingabout everything.

My phone then buzzed. It was a text from Leeteuk.

It said

'Yah! Kyu where are you with our food?!?! We're all starving! >:('

"Oh crap!"

I looked at the map on the wall. I looked where Seohyun got on. I was supposed to get off two stops after she got on. We were already three stops past mine.

"What's wrong oppa?"

" I was supposed to get off three stops ago."

She looked at the map."Oh no I was supposed to get off too. Now you're gonna get in trouble and my unnies are gonna be mad at me for taking so long. And the ice cream is melting because I didn't get back fast enough. I'm so sorry Kyuhyun."

I sighed as she continued to panic. She really does worry too much.

"Seohyun calm down ok."

She took a deep breath settled down.

"Don't worry we'll just get off on the next stop and catch a cab back."

"Ok."

We quickly gathered our groceries and got off the train. I quickly waved down a cab and put all of our groceries in the trunk. I gave him directions to Seohyun's dorm first.

It wasn't long before we got to her dorm. I asked her if she wanted me to help her take the bags up but she said she could handle it. She was about to pay the driver when I stopped her and pulled out my wallet.

"Oppa you can't pay you already helped me enough."

"It's ok I'll pay you just go upstairs."

"Thank you oppa."

The cab drove away before I had a chance to see her go inside.

The cab driver took me to my dorm. When we got there I grabbed the bags out of the trunk and set them on the side walk and paid the driver. I was about to text my hyungs to come and help me get the bags when i realized something.

I said my destined one must be on a subway. Seohyun was on the subway with me!

I was paralyzed with the excitement of what I just realized. But on the inside I was skipping, jumping, and doing my happy dance. Does this mean Seohyun is my destined one? I sure hope so.

I stood there smiling so hard my cheeks were hurting. But I didn't care. Nothing could ruin my mood. Ever.

Donghae POV:

What is he just standing there for? I watched Kyuhyun stand there after the cab dropped him off. He had a big goofy smile on his face.

Wait a minute Kyuhyun only smiles like that because of Seohyun. This can only mean one thing.

Kyuhyun is dating Seohyun!

 

A/N Uh-oh Donghae is jumping to conclusions which means big trouble. Such a cute seokyu moment. Now I will say this the only thing in this chapter that is true is that Kyuhyun likes to take the subway because his destined one will be on there. I had to do something with that I thought it would make a cute chapter. 

Next chapter will be in Seohyun's POV. Which will start from when the cab drops Seohyun off at her dorm.

Remember R&R!!!! :D

P.S here is the Kyuhyun's happy dance in his head!

 

 

 

 

Donghae thinking Seokyu is dating

 

 

 

And Kyuhyun's big smile.

 

 

Remember R&R