It's Complicated Part 2

Love and Jealousy

A/N 18 subscribers whoo hoo! I'm soo happy!

Any way I want to thank everyone who subscribed. I also wanna thank SeoKyulate2803 for making my poster for this story!

Anyway this chapter features Yoonchul, Yulsung, and SunSun. One thing on Yoonchul though, the couple pairing is kind of weird I know, but I wanted the Haesica and Sifany couple in this story. Not only that, I couldn't leave Heechul out of this story! XD

 

Author's POV

"Ok what do you guys wanna do today," Sungmin asked.

"I wanna go to the mall," Sunny yelled. "Yeah let's go to the mall!" Yoona and and Yuri yelled.

"No! I don't wanna go!" Heechul whined.

"Why not?"

"Do you think I wanna spend the whole time watching you guys try on clothes and talking about how 'cute those shoes are?' Heechul mocked.

"Well what do you wanna do then?" Yuri asked.

"Let's go to the arcade!" Sungmin said.

"No!" the girls yelled.

"WHY?!"

"We don't wanna watch you play video games!" Sunny said.

"Ooh, I know what we could do." Yesung said.

"What?" Sunny asked.

"We can go to the park!"

"To the Park!" they yelled. And raced each other there.

5 minutes later they all collapsed on the park bench under a tree. All of them were exhausted beyond belief.

"Ok *huff* let's all *huff* agree *huff* to never do that *huff* again." Sungmin said almost of breath.

"Agreed."

"Hey wait a minute, wasn't Seohyun supposed to come with us?" Yesung asked.

"Yeah she was but her mom wanted to spend time with her today." Yoona said.

"Oh."

"Hey, Kyuhyun was supposed to come too where is he?" Yuri said.

"This show called him in at the last minute as a guest star. He couldn't turn it down."

They all spent time playing at the park pushing each other on the swings like a bunch of little kids. Then later on they all went across to street to get burgers before heading home.

"It's a good thing Seohyun is not here though." Sunny said.

"Why?"

"Because, if she saw us eating this she'd say 'Unnie you'll die if you eat that," Sunny mocked.

They all began to laugh and talk about both maknae's silly antics.

"But you know, I think the maknae's would make a pretty good couple," Yoona said.

"Yeah they would be so cute together!" Sunny squealed.

"Yeah they would," Sungmin added. "But you guys wanna know a secret?"

"What?"

"Ok but don't tell Kyuhyun I told you this! Kyuhyun and I used to watch WGM all the time together.We never missed an episode. But when he found out the Seohyun was cast on the show with Yonghwa he looked hurt."

"Wow."

"I know right. But what really made me think he liked Seohyun was when I asked him if he wanted to watch the show with me and he yelled NO! And since then he's never watched WGM again."

"That's so weird," Yuri said. "Because our maknae did the same thing."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Well not the exact same way. When we watched the first episode she kept making angry faces and huffing out of her nose."

"So she was jealous?" Heechul asked.

"Exactly! We weren't even half way through the episode before she stomped out the room." Yoona said

"Yeah, then the next day we asked her if the reason why she didn't wanna watch the show is because she's jealous." Yuri said.

"She said no but we didn't believe her. Because she practically yelled. She's normally calm and quiet." Sunny said.

"Oh yeah she so likes him!" Yesung yelled.

"Ssssshhhhh!!!! Do you want to start a scandal?!?" Yuri scolded.

"Anyways, I've never seen her get angry like that so I knew something was up." Sunny said.

"Yeah they do like each other, but the question is do they know they like each other?" Heechul asked.

"More than likely not. Seohyun is very oblivious to these kinds of things." Yoona said.

"Yeah I guess."

"Maybe we should talk about this another time. In a private place. I don't want any rumors getting started because of us." Sungmin said.

"Yeah, that would be horrible."

"Well we should probably get going." Sunny said.

"Yeah, see you later!" the boys yelled as they walked back to their dorm.

 

A/N Sorry about not putting Yonghwa in this chapter. It didn't seem right putting him in their so soon in the story. He'll come later on in the story.

R&R PLZ!!!! :D (Read&Review)

 

P.S Here is an angry Seohyun after watching WGM