"I love Lu Han hyung so much-"

Dragon's Love

 

Tao sniffed, burying himself deeper into Wu Fan's chest. Wu Fan only tightened his hold on the younger. They were on Wu Fan's bed covered by blankets from head to toe.

"You should dtp crying," Wu Fan whispred gently, caressing Tao's back, "Your eyes will get swollen..."

Tao only began crying harder. It's been an hour already.

"Don't go." Tao whimpered.

"I'm not going anywhere." Wu Fan sighed.

When Tao's cries calmed down a little and steady breathes could be heard, Wu Fan moved away from him a little and watched him carefully. He wasn't catching up with all the things he was going through.

"I love you." he whispered and kissed the younger's forehead.

 

-The next morning-

 

Everything seemed normal. Wu Fan was still asleep, Tao was at the kitchen - helping his mother make breakfast. But everything was too quiet.

"I'm going to wake up gege." Tao was about to leave the kitchen.

"No." his mother's voice made him turn aroud and look at her, but she wasn't looking at him, "let him sleep..."

"Oh, Okay." he didn't say anything else. He couldn't.

 

Wu Fan woke up about 15 minutes later, and finding Tao gone and running late didn't that morning good in any way.

"Why didn't you wake me?" he asked when he came down and saw his mother and Tao having breakfast.

They both gazed at him and then Tao moved his eyes towards their mom.

"Wu Fan… Honey, you can go back to sleep if you want," she rose up from her sit and moved closer to him, "if you don't feel like it, you don't have to go to school." considering the fact that his mother always told them that school and learning is the most important thing needed in life and the way she forced them to go to school ignoring their pleas to stay at home out of various reasons when they were younger, Wu Fan knew what was this all about.

"It's okay." He managed to say quietly with a small smile.

Her look seemed worried and he could somehow 'hear' her heart breaking from looking at him holding back, but he did not intend to break down in front of her. Or in front of any of his family member.

"It's okay." He repeated, assuring her he is fine.

"If you say so, honey." She smiled sadly, "have a sit and eat your breakfast."

All this time Tao's gaze never left him and when he sat next to him, he could feel Tao's hand on his knee, supporting him quietly. Wu Fan smiled at him and then turned to his breakfast.

 

-At school-

 

"Ayo waddup Kris?!" Chanyeol, being Chanyeol, jumped out of nowhere when Wu Fan and Tao entered school.

Wu Fan grinned at his friend's stupid expression, "Ayo wassup?"

"Idiots…" Baekhyun muttered behind Chanyeol.

 

School was boring, nothing new. But on break time, just when Wu Fan thought he'd be able to slip away from everyone and have his own peace to think over things, Sehun burst into the rooftop where Wu Fan lied down – hands behind his head which was facing the sky.

"Hyung!" Sehun called out as he slammed the rooftop's door open.

"What the-" Wu Fan jumped in surprise.

"I need to talk to you!" Sehun cut him off, stomping towards the older. He then stopped in front of Wu Fan and crushed sitting on the floor, hands covering his face in frustration.

"How did you know I was here?"

"You and Lu Han hyung always come here."

"How do you know we're always coming here?"

"…"

Wu Fan knew the answer. Sehun was always looking after Lu Han, even though he was the youngest out of all of them.

"What's wrong?" Wu Fan sighed.

"Well… It's about Lu Han hyung…"

"Never would've guessed."

"Huh?"

"Nothing, continue." Wu Fan smiled a little.

"Okay, so there's this new guy at school… He came about a week ago." Sehun inhaled and continued, "And Lu Han hyung is way too close to him! It's like he's forgetting about me… US, I meant us!"

Wu Fan raised an eyebrow and signed Sehun to continue.

"And the way he touches hyung is really creepy! And hyung can't do anything about it since he's so helpless most of the time. When that… MinMin is around he's always hugging hyung and kissing his forehead and holds his hand and-"

"MinMin…?" Wu Fan stopped Sehun and was about to laugh his off.

"Yeah… I think that's his name…?" Sehun frowned and looked confused.

"I think I know who're you talking about, it just surprised me you called him that way."

"That's how hyung calls him." Sehun claimed.

"His name is Minseok. Kim Minseok." Wu Fan tried to hold his laughter.

Sehun stared at… well, nowhere exactly, only stared at the air. And then he gasped dramatically, "WAIT A MINUTE!" he practically screamed, "THAT MEANS HYUNG HAS A NICKNAME FOR THAT ?!?"

"Probably." Wu Fan shrugged.

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuung~" Sehun shook Wu Fan's shoulders.

"What?" Wu Fan was drained and didn't have the strength to stop the younger.

"You have to talk to him! Tell him that guy is dangerous!"

"But... he's not." Wu Fan pinched the bridge of his nose.

"HE IS!" Sehun got up, "He is very dangerous!"

"You're right, I'm sure he'll squeeze Lu Han with love." Wu Fan was back lying on the floor.

"Hyung, you're seriously not worried about your best friend?" Sehun looked at Wu Fan disappointed.

"I would have been, if there was something to worry about."

"But he-"

"Look Sehun-ah, Lu Han has a new friend. Either you get close to him to be even closer to Lu Han, if that's even possible in your case, either you leave them alone and just let them be. Okay?" Wu Fan rose up from his place and started walking over the exit.

"But he'll take hyung away from me!" Sehun cried out.

Wu Fan exhaled heavily and then turned around to face Sehun, "Then tell Lu Han it bothers you."

"No! He'll think I'm a baby!" Sehun pouted, as if to prove what he just said.

"Which you are."

"What?!"

"Lu Han likes hanging out with Mindeok, let him be. Don't act like a baby." Wu Fan said tiredly.

"I know that Minseok guy is dangerous, hyung, I know!" Sehun continued with his thinking.

"No, he's not. He's actually a really nice guy and he cares a lot for Lu Han. Unlike you, what you're doing now is called monopolizing, Sehun." Wu Fan said firmly, "Like that time when Jongin needed help with his homework and Lu Han suggested to help, but when he sat closer to Jongin you tried everything in the world to make them separate."

"That was-"

"And that time when Yi Xing and Lu Han ditched school and went to the amusement park without telling you where he went," Wu Fan was stepping closer to Sehun with every word said, "you ranted about it for almost a week."

"I was just wo-" Se hun was now pinned to the door.

"Why are you doing this Sehun?" Wu Fan smirked evilly, "Are you, by any chance, some freak with some serious mental issues?"

"Wha- No! I'm-"

"Do you hate Lu Han so much you want him to be friendless?"

"Nonono! I-"

"Hmm… So you so hate him…" Wu Fan mused.

"I don't!" Sehun was about to cry.

"I think you do. You hate him very much. There's no other explanation to this odd behavior if not this and-"

"I love Lu Han hyung! I don't hate him even a bit! I love him so much that seeing him hurt makes my heart hurt twice as much! I love him so much that seeing him with that ert makes me angry for not having the chance to kiss his forehead too! I love Lu Han hyung so much that when I see him pouting I want to kiss everything away! I love Lu Han hyung so much-"And then he realized what was he saying.

Wu Fan stared at him, shocked, and then smiled.

"." Sehun mumbled.

 

--

 

A/N: Pic is not mine.

Next chap will be up later today and will have more TaoRis <3

Sorry for any mistakes.