Brothers

Dragon's Love

 

"Wu Fan-ge!" Tao called out for the 10th time that morning.

Silence was the only answer.

"Just go up to his room and wake him up, honey" said their mother, "You know he won't wake up unless you'll force him to get out of bed."

"Okay…" Tao sighed, frustrated.

 

 

Tao stood next to Wu Fan's sleeping form on the bed, thinking of a devilish way to wake his older brother up as a revenge for making the task of waking him up every morning almost unbelievably impossible.

Once Tao came up with an idea, he got closer to the bed and reached his hands to cover Wu Fan's nose and mouth while bringing his face closer to the latter.

Suddenly, Wu Fan's eyes shot open due to the lack of air, only to get frightened by the closeness of Tao's face to his.

Wu Fan jerked away, making Tao burst in laughter because of the sudden reaction.

"What the hell, Zi Tao!" Wu Fan moved his younger brother's hands away from his face, frowning.

"It's time to wake up, ge ~" Tao said once he calmed down.

"Couldn't you just wake me up normally?" Wu Fan got out of his bed, running a hand through his hair.

"Pff, yeah, that really works every morning." With that, Tao walked out of Wu Fan's room.

 

 

 

"We're gonna be late, we're gonna be late!" Tao whined as he was rushing to put his shoes on, "Gege, where are you?!"

"Coming, coming" Wu Fan answered calmly.

"Have a nice day, boys!" they heard their mother call out as Wu Fan closed the door behind them.

 

 

"We are so not late." Wu Fan stated as Tao and him were getting closer to school.

 

"Ayo wuddup Kris?!?" Wu Fan and Tao heard Chanyeol as they entered school.

"Why does he keep calling you that way?" Tao asked, a little annoyed.

Wu Fan shrugged and returned an "Ayo wasuuup?" to his friend.

Soon they were surrounded by their friends, chatting about homework and outings.

"Oh my god, Tao! You've got a new piercing?" Jongin asked.

"WHAT?!" Wu Fan's roar was not late to come.

"Haha, what? Nooo ~" Tao forced a laugh, glaring at Jongin.

"You've got WHAT?" Wu Fan came closer to Tao.

"Nothing! Really!" Tao backed off a little.

"Woah ~ someone's in trouble!" Sehun teased a little.

"Shut up!" Tao glared.

"Where?" Wu Fan asked.

Tao left silent for a moment, "My left ear…" he mumbled quietly.

Wu Fan reached his hand towards Tao's left ear and brushed the hair which hid the Helix piercing a bit.

The touch sent electric waves through Tao's body and he blushed a little.

"Why did you do that?" Wu Fan's voice was quiet.

"You have one too! Why can't I have one?" Tao pouted.

"I'm already 18, that's why mom and dad allow me to do almost whatever I want." Wu Fan explained gently.

"Blah ~ and here I thought we'll have an opportunity to see the dragon explode." Jongin made a face.

" you." Tao muttered weakly.

"Zi Tao, language!" Wu Fan scolded his little brother.

The bell rang and the boys then separated to their classes.

Zi Tao, Jongin and Sehun were in the same class so they headed to class together, while Tao and Sehun were discussing about painful ways to get back at Jongin for telling out his secret. Jongin just whined behind them, begging for forgivness.

 

---

 

A/N: Pic is not mine.

Thank you for subscribing <3