I love you

Dragon's Love

 

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear." Wu Fan smirked.

Sehun stayed frozen on his spot as Wu Fan turned around from him and started walking away.

"Wait!" Sehun suddenly came to his senses, but Wu Fan kept exiting, still smirking.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Sehun ran after Wu Fan to the stairs, "You have to promise not to tell Lu Han hyung anything! You have to!"

"Mhm…" Wu Fan mused in amusement.

"Hyuuuung~" Sehun whined behind him.

"I won't say a word." Wu Fan assured him and Sehun sighed happily, "You're the one who's gonna tell."

Sehun froze while Wu Fan kept on walking.

"WHAT?!" Sehun finally what Wu Fan said, but he was out of sight already.

 

 

As the day passed, Wu Fan tried to avoid his friends on the next hours until it was 3pm and time to go home. But he didn't go home. He walked around the city, deep in thoughts without noticing the hour. By the time he noticed it was late, it was already 11pm and he was sitting on the cold bench at the bus-stop. He checked his phone and was surprised to see he had 19 missed calls from his mother and 27 more from Tao as well as 16 messages – all from Tao.

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 5:07pm

Gege, it's already 5pm. Where are you?

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 5:36pm

Mom is worried…

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 6:20pm

Are you coming home tonight? Only this, tell me only this.

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 7:48pm

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 8:01pm

I hate you. Why are you doing this?

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 8:34pm

Are you not coming home because of me? Are you mad at me? Gege, only one message. Please.

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 8:40pm

Have you eaten?

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 8:45pm

you.

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 9:00pm

I'm sorry.

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 9:01pm

I love you.

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 9:09pm

Just tell me you're OK… Please.

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 9:30pm

I love you.

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 9:32pm

I love you.

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 9:35pm

I love you.

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 9:40pm

I know you probably want to be alone, I just felt you should know I love you. I do. I love you so much gege… I don't even know what kind of love it is anymore. I just know it's love. Just tell me if you're safe.

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 9:41pm

I won't bother you anymore.

 

Wu Fan stared at the phone screen and then clenched it to his chest. There was no one at the bus stop at this hour and all the people who were still passing him by were too busy to notice him. So this time, only this time, he let himself break into tears. He cried for almost 10 minutes, occasionally letting a sob escapes his mouth.

Just as he managed to calm down, the bus arrived and he hopped on it. Once he was seated, he opened his phone again and thought of replying Tao since the ride home will take at least 20 minutes.

 

I'm OK, I'm on the way home. Don't worry-

He looked at what he wrote and then deleted it.

 

From: My gege <3

To: TaoZi :3

At: 11:06pm

I love you.

 

He sent the message and breathed deeply, in about half a minute his phone vibrated.

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 11:06pm

OHMYGOD! YOU REPLIED!!!!!!!! Mom is really worried! She was thinking about going to the police! Where are you?!

 

Wu Fan smiled a little but before he had the chance to press the 'reply' button, his phone buzzed again and he got yet another message from Tao.

 

From: TaoZi :3

To: My gege <3

At: 11:06pm

I love you too <3

 

Now Wu Fan's smile turned into a grin.

 

From: My gege <3

To: TaoZi :3

At: 11:07pm

I'm on my way home. Tell mom not to worry.

 

And with that, the buzzing stopped.

Wu Fan sat back in his seat and looked out of the window. He never felt so lonely and had a somewhat bad feeling. But he shrugged it off of his mind.

 

He decided to send Tao a message once again.

 

From: My gege <3

To: TaoZi :3

At: 11:14pm

I love you. Just wanted you to know. Don't complicate yourself with 'what kind of love' thoughts, just know that I do. Very much, my little didi :)

 

He exhaled a little and just as his phone vibrated again, a loud explosion sound hit Wu Fan's ears and his waist felt like tearing apart. Wu Fan clenched his phone hard and let the darkness take him.

 

--

 

 

A/N: Pic is not mine. (But is beautiful)

So sorry for not updating that day, had problems updating :<

Thank you for the support <3