Epiphany.

Timing Is Key

 

Tae' POV
I need not be Sherlock to figure out what hyung was hinting at; me falling for Minho hyung, but..Was I?! Did..I really start liking him? When did I really start liking him like that anyway?
 
Images of Minho hyung fogged my mind, his lean, fit physique; sleek jet black hair, always in perfect imbrication; that heart warming smile ever so shy of showing his pearl teeth. His laugh, somehow reminding me of the wind chimes;his deep mellifluous voice, it almost lures me into listening to it day in and day out. Only if he spoke more!
He really makes me feel at ease around him, I could be myself and not care, and he appreciates that, appreciates me, fully. I smile to my self as I continue thinking about him. I would be lying if I said I hadn't just lay in my bed doing this exact same thing a few times before, but today it felt different. It felt right. 
His perfectlty straight nose, sharp jawline, in such contrast with the smoother curves of his getle eyes and lips.
My heart thumping very evidently in my chest as I picturised his lips. Cherry pick, comely bottom lip, fuller than the top,never chapped, so evocative and oh so kissable. I lightly touch my own lips, and smile wider than before, breathing deeply yet very fast, it doesnot take a lifetime for it to strike. 
 
''I DO LIKE MINHO HYUNG!!''
 
Epiphany. 
 
I clasp my hand over my mouth as I say that out loud even though no one is around. 
 
A second later my phone starts to vibrate and a familiar message tone fills my room. I read the screen and see that the text is from the very person I had been thinking about. 
My heart beats terribly fast and my grip gets tighter, not sure if it was as a reaction to the sudden noise intrusion to my little thinking time or because of the intruder.Although I'm leaning heavily towards the later though.  
 
I slid it open a bit too eagerly to read what it says.
 
From: Minho hyungie; 11:49 PM
Taemin-ah, are you asleep?
 
With a few swiftly typed letters here and there, I send in my reply. I wait for a good two minutes before the screen lights up again. 
 
From: Minho hyungie; 11:51 PM
Tae! Why are you not sleeping yet?! I just wanted to remind you about tomorrow. We have to go out after school to buy Key his gift.You are coming with me right? 
 
Why can't he just call me? Of course I am going with him, I actually remembered our little outing date setup from a few days ago when I agreed to go shopping with him on Friday,aka,tomorrow to buy Key hyung's gift. I'm not THAT forgetful.  
 
To: Minho hyungie; 12:03 AM
Hey, I can ask you the same question! I couldn't seep, too much to think about. -.- Don't worry I remember about our shopping date, I'll wait for you after class.
 
~.~
Minho's POV
 
From: Tae <3; 12:03 AM
Hey, I can ask you the same question! I couldn't seep, too much to think about. -.- Don't worry I remember about our shopping date, I'll wait for you after class.
 
My heart skips a beat as I read DATE. I am well aware about Taemin using such words casually because they don't really mean anything in 'that' way to him, but DATE . to me. was well . A DATE. Two people that like each other going out together. 
I calm down a bit and re-read the text. I think it's too late in the night for such spasms, talking to Taemin any longer, with him and all these 'relationship terms' is not good.
Ok so he has only used date, in a decent enough reference, but.. I get a little jumpy after 11:30PM and super jumpy when it comes to anything Taemin. So both of them combined would only muster up such a reaction from me. 
 
To: Tae <3; 12:07 AM
Taemin-ah, don't over-think anything, give your self some rest, we have school in the morning. I know you need your sleep, I'll see you tomorrow, gn :)
 
I don't bother telling him the reason why I am still up, which sure enough is him.
 
From: Tae <3; 12:07
Alright then, see you tomorrow. 
Goodnight, sweet dreams,hyung. :)
 
I just smile to my self reading the last text, as long as I dream of him, they are definatly going to be sweet. 
 
 
___________________________
 
Hey guys, I hope this chap. clears up most of the stuff. 
Also, Tae's just figured he likes Minho, he doesnot know Minho likes him and Minho doesnot know that Tae has fallen for him either. 
 
Leave commets, they are much loved. <3