Ice-cream is the cure.

Timing Is Key

 

The walk from the parking lot of the mall to the entrance was short and quiet. We pause for a moment and let the automatic sliding doors allow us is. 
 
As soon as we enter, the buzz filled air hits us, made-up women walking at the click of their heels with children and shopping bags at either hands, well dressed men accompanying their ladies and teens like us, all enjoying the start of the weekend, spending their time leasurly at the mall. 
 
I look down at Taemin and he seems to have become really quite halfway down the ride. 
 
'Hey, do you know what we are going to buy him?' I ask but he just continues looking ahead and walking without much attention. 
 
'Taemin-ah' I nudge him by the elbow to have him snap out.He glances up at me, we make eye-contact for just a second and he looks away disparately.
If I had thought something was wrong with him a few days ago then this was totally worse. I feel like if I say anything wrong then he's going to start crying the very next second. I know this Taemin, this venerable, week, hurting Taemin.I had seen him like this once before, when his parents decide to let him and Jonghyun hyung live in Korea and they moved to Japan. Although that was much worse, this is also pretty serious.
 
I'm going to get at the bottom of this and fix it for Taemin. It would be best not to bring up anything or ask what's wrong because I know he won't tell me right away, but whatever it is that's making my Taemin so sad needs to stop.
 
I take his hand in mine and tug him towards the first isle. The wave of electricity that goes through our hands down my spine is no joke. I try my hardest not to show anything I feel and just give him a clam smile when he looks at me almost questionably but accepting the skinship openly. We walk pass a few stores looking at their window display, nothing catching our attention as such. As we continue walking we enter a little food area of the floor. I see a few stalls setup selling various items, Korean snacks, juices and some international meals.The smell of the foods being very strong and too tempting to pass up, we decide to walk in.
 
Taemin seems to be thinking the same as we slowdown our pace and look around for something that we might like. That's when I see it, a cute little ice-cream stall advertising delicious summer flavors and specials granitas. I grin to myself and start walking in it's direction.Taemin follows mindlessly but realizes where we are headed soon. If anything I know that was going to make Tae's day little nicer then it was definitely his favorite ice-cream.
 
I see him scanning the menu with utmost concentration as if he's going to make some important decision of his life. I chuckle at the thought and get his attention by it. He looks at me smiling and no doubt he's figured what he's wants, I smile back not because of his accomplishments but to finally see him smile again, that sweet, sunshine smile that can melt hearts instantly. 
 
'Hyung, what flavor are you getting' Before I could answer he continues 'BUT if you don't have anything in mind then I recommend the blueberry sorbet! It looks yum!'  He says excitedly, I just nod in response and ask him to buy himself and me whatever flavor he likes by handing him the money. 
 
'I'm paying for it hyung' He says all too cool-ly waving away the money, but I take absolutely none of it. He's finished telling the cashier the order and before he can get the money from his bag I hand the cashier the notes. I get the bill and wait at the counter for them to scoop out the ice cream and sorbet. 
 
'hey, I said I was paying.' He tells with with a small pout. I try really hard to resist but I simply can't when I pinch his cheeks and coo at his cuteness. 
He slaps away my hand and turns around to get our cones. I see his red cheeks and a shy smile once he's facing me again. There are a few thousand butterflies in my stomach almost making me sick by all the fluttering at his reaction. It's the first time he's blushed because of something I did, and it's making me go a insane. 
 
'Hyung stop staring at me and take this. just. here.' He mumbles something along those lines,shoves the ice-cream cone in my hands and starts walking ahead. I din't even know I was that obvious for him to notice but if I'm making him react this way then I'm surly doing something right. 
 
'Hey Tae wait up!' I see he's already taking the left into entering a new isle and I'm still glued to the ice-cream stall. I slightly jog to where he is while making sure I don't spill anything.
 
It's so amazing how a few little things can influence his mood, the way he starts thinking and the way he starts behaving. I'm sure if I put a good amount of thought into what I do and what I say when it comes to him, then I'll make him smile just like this every second of the day. I want to make him happy, and if he's willing to give me a chance to do that then i'm not going to miss a single opportunity and take it. 
 
You will be mine Taemin'ah, slowly but surely.  
 
___________________
 
A/N : OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE THE 2MIN KISS,iughfiougbfiu!! WELL MANY ARE SAYING IT WAS MINHO WHISPERING, BUT WHATEVER IT IS, I TOTALLY APPROVE OF IT!! WOHOOHO @_@
 
SO THIS IS NOT THE BEST CHAP. LISTED BUT I WAS TOO HAPPY WITH THAT 2MIN MOMENT AND JUST NEEDED TO WRITE SOMETHING HERE. SO. YEAH.
 
ANYWAY,DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! :)