S E V E N

S E A S O N - of - F A L L I N G - S A K U R A

 Spokesman

 

 Spokesman - Jung Yunho feat  Donghae



YunHo's POV

"I need to study now so goodbye bye UEE.." he immediately put down the phone

Girls like UEE are becoming a burden to be with with their constant chatter of make-up, clothes and numerous diets.

"its not like she is my girlfriend.." he said to the space in his room as he lied down.

'they may be pretty girls like UEE but they are no FUN other than some kissing goodness...'

'they arent the ones you can play with like running around like crazy in the street cause their heels would be broken...'

'or eat food with so much enthusiasm, without worrying about her figure and just enjoying the food..'

'they arent the ones that enjoys the simple beauty of just watching a good show like Naruto.'

'they aren't fun like Yoobin...' he though the same time he softly whispered,"like Yoobin.."

as soon as her name came out of his mouth he immediately sat up from his bed and shook his head, "YUnho... you shouldnt be thinking about those things...!!!"

"you have known her all your life... she is like your younger sister.." he said to himself

"yoobin is OFF limits..."

he sighed, "tomorrow, You have got to get your act together.. "

"cause Yoobin is Yoobin..", he said to himself

He shook his head again for good measure, cause realizing that he maybe very vocal with some people, he may speak his mind like a spokesman but with yoobin he just is Yunhoo....

then he remembered the girl that was leaving her aunt's office in the morning, "she is kind of pretty, who is she..?"

he signed and continued his thoughts 'I guess she will be making heads turned tomorrow. I bet Chunnie will be researching about her...'

he smiled thinking about his bestfriend Yoochun who is the so called playboy among them in the band. they all had their share of girls, all 5 of them but yoochun just takes the cake about being a casanova...

he was then lying down and rollwed to his side as sleep was taking ver him...