O N E

S E A S O N - of - F A L L I N G - S A K U R A

 

I N - Y O U R - S M I L E

당신의 미소에



From the Snow Prince Track - December 10, 2005


 

 

Kyu Jong's POV

"hyung c'mon, hurry up or we are going to be late again..." screamed Kyu Jong beside the stairs from the ground floor. But he was answered by a lot of noise and falling objects from the second floor...

he repeated his call for his older brother YunHo, "hyung...!!!"

"yeah yeah yeah, hold your horses, i am coming..." Yunho  answered in a scream also.

He sighed and waited by the foot of the stairs while tapping his fingers at the handrails for his 'forever late' brother. he glanced at the clock and saw that it was already quarter to 7am, they were going to be late yet again.

just as he was about to scream again his protest to his brother, suddenly soft warm hands covered his eyes and his bestfriend's voice calling to him, "yah Gorilla, guess who....?"

he irritatedly and forcefully removed Yoobin's hands from his eyes and  said, "Yoobin i dont need to play games right now..."

he turned around and was readying to scold her when what he saw surpised him.

his best friend, his Binnie, 'his monkey' was covered with what seemed like make-up. he was shocked for a couple of moments but when he fully appraised the red lips, the blushing cheeks, the blackened eyes, he couldnt help but burst out in laughter...

he fell on the chair and laughing continuously, filling the whole house with his laughter while trying to say, "yah Monkey... what happened..?"

Yoobin tried to explain over his laughter, "yah its not my fault, Kahi Unni experimented on me today. she would only let me go out after she had put all this make up...."

he tried to control his laughter, grabbing his stomach to try to calm down his convulsing laughter. he tried grabbing onto the table so that he wouldnt fall to the floor. and throught his tears of laughter he saw that Yoobin try to take the lips stick off of her face with her uniform, "stop it GORILLA...!!"

seeing her amgry expression he knew that it was time to sober up cause if she gets pissed, then there will be hell to pay, 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' he thought.

he stood up and tried to console here, "Binnie-ah, its okay, its not as bad as i first thought..."

her eyes darted out to him like daggers, "really, then why did you laugh like a crazy fool..?"

he smiled at her, "well, i think i was just suprised cause..."

"well...", she asked, her left foot tapping on the floor with impatience

he became silent thinking of the right words to use, 'women have weird sensibility..' he thought

"...well, WHAT..?" she asked again in a loud voice and her eyes became slits

"...well cause you were never the girl that likes make-ups... and as i have said i was just surprised, i am not used to you having make-up but now looking at you..." he smiled at her bestfriend

"..what..?!?!" she asked again

"well, you are kind of pretty today..." he said solemnly. they both fell silent and the room was dominated with a pregnant silence. it was only after a minute before he added, "pretty...for a monkey..."

he braced himself for the automatic -kicking punch he always receives when he gets on Yoobin bad side. the punch on his side came like a quick gush of wind and all he could say was, "ommooo... ouch that hurt..."

then  they laughed together, like they always do.

they were laughing together when his yunho hyung came running down the stairs -- still wet, uncomb, not properly dressed, with his uniform still in dis-array...

"c'mon lets go. I just remembered, Teacher Kang Ho Dong gave me a warning last week that if i was late again this week he would give me detenstion for a week..." Yunho said as he was panting as he was putting on his jacket uniform.

KyuJong looked at the clock and was shocked to see that 10 minutes has already passed, he immediately grabbed Yoobin's hands and dragged their parked car as she scream in surprise. he shoved Yoobin in the passengers seat and threw his and her bag with her. he then went to the driver seat and the engine.

"Hyung...!!!" he screamed.

His Hyung immediately jumped at the back passengers seat with a bread still on his mouth and he was screaming incoherently, "hyaaahhh, dwo-ang -sha-eng... bvahhrlliiii..." (yah dongsaeng pallih)

as he put on the seatbelt and made sure that the doors were closed he drove the car to school.

he checked his watch again, and he got fidgety when it said that it was 7:20AM, ' we are going to be late.....'

KyuJong drove the car like a crazy driver, overtaking some taxi, trucks and other cars. then as he was turning over the corner, YunHo suddenly bobbed his head into the front seat and his hand went and grabbed Yoobin's head. "Hey Little one... how are you..?"

"Me..? i am literally dying from the driving of this crazy fool.." loudly announced Yubin while pointing to Kyujong

YUnho looked at Kyu in the wheel and the speed meter, "nah, relax he only drives 100 mph..."

"what..? hey Kyu I know you dont want to late but as for me I dont want to die also...", yoobin said as he tried punching Kyu

"so slow down..." she screamed

Kyu and YunHo just smiled at her hysterics. then Yunho turned Yoobin's face to him and said, "ahh.. wuri little has grown up, she now knows how to make herself pretty..." he teased Yoobin.

Then Kyu and His hyung both laughed together cause they knew that Yubin always hated being teased about her appearance. Kyu made a sideways glance at his best friend and was happy to hear the snarl he was waiting to hear from her, "STOP IT..."

'hehehe. As always, she would always be his predictible Binnie...' and he smiled to himself..

he listened as his hyung and his bestfriend bicker at each other and he listened to them as they said words with each other, "since you have grown up i cant call you little one anymore.. what about pretty one..?" teased YunHo hyung.

"sshiroh Oppa...!!!" she denied

"waeyo, i think it suits you, cause you are a pretty little thing..." smiled yunho

"yeah hyung, Binnie is a pretty one now.." He added

"SShhIRRro...!! SShhIRRro...!! SShhIRRro...!! SShhIRRro...!!, ANnnYo...!!!" she strongly denied

"this was Kahi-Unni's doing..." she protested as she tried taking off her lips stcick and blush on...

"well if you dont want Pretty one, then how about Beautiful one, or Gorgeous one... or Hot one..?" YunHo continued teasing her.

she screamed her ear piercing scream. and it was the end of teasing.

he saw the gates of the school just ahead, he slowed down a bit but then he saw Teacher Kang Ho dong and he knew the expression on his face means business. and business with KHD means Detention. ", the Nazi is there..."Yunho said

he speed up to the parking space in records time. "Cmon palleh..." Yoobin said as she was the first one out of the car and running to the gates of school.

He and his big bro followed and jumped out immediately. he locked the car and was running, "...!! its 7:30 gate closing time...!" he screamed

all three of them sprinted to the street to the gates. HE saw the gates starting to be closed by the guards and he held his breath and prayed, 'God dont let them close the gates before we are thru...'

they all screamed, "WAIT...!!!!"

other students were also rushing to the closing gates, some who were already inside were smiling and some were leisurely walking...

just when the gates were closing, they somehow manage to enter as if the heaven heard his please. Yoobin collapsed on her knees and he started to catch his breath. from his back he heard HIs yunho hyung scream, "YES..!! I made it no detention...!"

he heard the sound of the gate closing and some students screaming their protest at being a second too late for the open gate..

he heart the very familiar protests of one of his close friends hyunjoong, "Teacher, please just forgive me...just this one...please.. just now..." hyunjoong pleaded with the NAzi Kang Ho dong..

he turned around intending to tease and make fun of HyunJoong being late as usual when he was stopped in his tracks.

All his words got stuck on his lips and he found it hard to breath. everything seemed to fade and all that was left for him to see was HER.

cause Before him, just a few meters away was not just an ordinary girl...

she was an extraordinary and heavenly girl. a girl with eyes that seem to call to him, face that seemed to hypnotize him and lips that seems to radiate heavens goodness that beckoned him..

Before him was the girl who finally made his heart leap a thousand beats...

her smile was more radiant than powerful sun & star on the univerese.

...he was captivated...