F O U R

S E A S O N - of - F A L L I N G - S A K U R A

W I S H I N G - on - a - S T A R

스타에 소원

 



 

from The Wonder Years Album; September 2007


Yoobin's POV

"yah little one.." teased Jungmin with the name Yunho's using to call her. He then s his arms to her shoulders

she immediately punched Jungmin in the side. she had enough of his teasing from her make-up in the morning and now with the way YUnho calls her.

"Shut up.." she forcibly told him

JM laughed again seeing her irritated face, now more exaggerated than the last time.

she pushed him away from her as they followed their friends - Hyun Joong, KyuJong, HyungJun and Youngsaeng.

she ran ahead of jungmin and passed youngsaeng who was busily walking and humming. and hyung jun who had stopped by the window to look at his appearance. she stopped when she was beside kyujong and hyunjoong who was talking about the FIFA 2010.

"hyunnie, did you see the goal made by park ji sung's. it was pretty awesome.." kyu said

"yeah it was. appa and me were jumping in the living room after watching. it  even after I rewatched it again with Jaejoong hyung when he got back i was still jumping up and down from the pure epicness of that goal..." Hyun joong said

"yeah, Park ji SUng rulez...!!" kyu screamed

"YES...!!! te haminggo...!!!" they both screamed in unison

they were turning into the corner to our homeroom, and i was walking beside kyu trying to calm my heart from beating so fast as usual when i am around him. looking at him as he happily smiled and talked with hyunjoong , she couldnt help but smile as he smiled.

he had been her bestfriend since they were kindergarten. he had defended her when some bullies were making fun of her. even when he was a small kid back then, he fought all those 3 big & stupid bullies who were making fun of her pigtails and chubbiness. back then she had always been the loner & bullied kid, no one tried to help cause they were afraid that they in turn will be bullied but he, kyujong the new kid in kindergarten, fought them bravely to save her.

even with those 3 bullies pounding on him like crazy, he never backed down until the teachers stopped them. he was the very first friend she had ever had and from then on they had been inseperable and they became bestfriend.

hyun joong, the weird kid in class, became their friend in the same year. in 1st grade youngsaeng started hanging out with them. and when 2nd grade came HyunJun transferred to their school and became fast friend with Kyujong cause they both love computer games. jungmin just started hanging out with them cause he was into track and fields where hyunjoong was part of. and that made up their group of friends - kyu, me, hyunjoong, youngsaeng, hyung jun and jungmin.

they were a weird bunch with not so much in common. Kyu was the responsible kid who had always been the class president and now student council president. Hyun joong was the weird dongsaeng of the popular jaejoong who come to class late, love soccer,running and sleeping on the tree at the church. youngsaeng was the silent guy who always seemed to have his mind elsewhere. hyunghjun was the ever energitic guy who loves all girls and jungmin is the gossip monger. and her the only girl among the guys...

but she loved these groups of friends of hers. and she especially loves Kyu.

she never needed to pimp utoday was the day that i had decied when i called to kyu, "yah kyu, can we talk later. i need to tell you something.."

Kyu turned to her, then he smiled his usual smile that always made her heart flutter, "sure binnie..."

he smiled at her again then turned to continue talking with hyun joong. then entered the room and their classmate sunye & gyuri immediately waved at her.

She sat in her chair in by the window, and at her back was kyu. she turned around to talk to him again making sure that the promise to meet her would pull through. "yah gorilla, remember you promised already right... we'll meet at the usual meeting place"

"yeah binnie, i already heard you the frist time. yes we'll meet later.." kyu assured her.

she had planned today for almost a week now. she prayed to God for courage, she wished on the stars for a very beautiful outcome. she was hoping to the best for TODAY...

Today is one important days for her cause today is the day. Today is athe day she will finally confess to her bestfriend that she had been inlove with him for 5 years.

Today she well ask, for himto consider her as a more than his bestfriend.

today she will ask him to see her as a woman

"class settle down settle down..." said their teacher hwangbo

"class i'd like you to meet, your new classmate. she is Hwang Tiffany..." continued the teacher hwang bo.

she looked in front at the new student. she was still considering all the plans she made about her confession. about the bravest and scariest thing she will ever do. Confess to her bestfriend and love of her life...

Confess her love for Kim KyuJong...