T E N

S E A S O N - of - F A L L I N G - S A K U R A

 


Oh !



From the Oh! Album - january 28, 2010


 

Tiffany's POV

"Class we will start our lesson where we left of yesterday. Kyu jong-sshi can you read the paragraph that we left yesterday..." said their teacher HwangBo at the one of the guys that came in late. she looked around and saw hi stand up and began reciting the passage that was left unfinished the day before.

she saw him smile at her, 'ah he is the class president and most likely the person the teacher trusts most...'

she turned forward as the kyujong class president started reciting the verse, halfway towards the reading she oddly heard the some of her new girl classmate mention the name yunho.

that pecked her attention and she quietly let her ears hear more about the gossiping conversation of the girls, "seohyun, did you hear..?"

the girl named seohyun then answered, " hear what yuri-ah...?"

"i heard that your crush changmin's band DongBangShiKi is having an open audition for a part time singer for their band. i heard that the audition is for a femal singer cause they have this  song that needsa female voice...", yuri continued saying

"bbohh..? chincha..? what more do you know yuri-ah.." asked the voice of the girl named sooyoung

"well as far as i know the audition is later today at around 6pm. there are some news that the venue is either going to be in Yoochun sunbae's house or YunHo sunbae's house.." yuri said

she heard Sunny's voice then asked, "Yoochun sunbae's house? if it were his house how lucky would jessica be to finally enter the great house of Yoochun, right sica...?"

"shhh... keep you voice down sunny. teacher hwang bo might hear you.." Jessica said.

"oh how i wish it would be Yunho sunbae or jaejoong sunbae's house.." Sooyoung said with a pure dreamy tone to her voice.

"yeah, you would really like that sooyoung. being able to finally enter the house of you goy obsession..." Yuri said and chuckled.

"well admit it, all of you would want to enter their houses right..? well who among the female population in this district wouldnt want to take a glimpse of the home of dongbangshiki.." sooyoung continued.

she heard almost all the girls sigh, then sooyoung continued saying, "that is one of the reasons i have always envied Yoobin being bestfriends with kyujong and being in their gang of friends. she gets to enter yunho sunbae's house through his brother kyujong and jaejoong sunbae's house through his brother hyunjoong.."

"yeah, i so agree.." came another new voice that She guessed to be hyoyeon's. 'ah so this mean that  good-boy-class-president-honor-student kyujong is the younger brother of bad-boy-with-a-devil--may-care-attitude yunho...?'

she looked around and saw her classmate kyuJong stand up when he was called by the teacher to write something in the front. she looked at him ad tried to see and observe the resemblance between the 2 brothers cause base from her first impression and the little knowledge of the 2. they were like the opposites of each other.

she thought of the charactiristcis of the brothers,'kyujong was a class president, yunho was a member of the band. kyujong is an honor student, yunho was called to the director's office when she first saw him. kyu jong has the goo guy image and yunho had the bad boy image. however much she looks at the 2 they were just polar opposites.'

Kyujong then turned around and smiled widely after finishing writing something on the board, 'well i gotta admit they are both handsome, tall and charismatic..'

their teacher finally noticed the commotion of the gossiping girls at her back and reprimanded them, saying, "yah girls... quit that gossiping in the middle of class. i had thought that since this calss has more boys that they are my problems but you girls are more unruly that them..."

the girls sitted at her back who were gossiping stood up, bowed and apologized saying, "sasangnip, miahne-yo." amd the gilrs - was mostly sooyoung, yuri, sunny, hyoyeon and jessica - sat again as the boys chuckled at them.

"okay class behave and back to the lesson.." the teacher said.

she was concentrating to the lesson again but after 5 minutes again, he could her sooyoung voice again saying, "yah yuri-ah just got a text message. i heard that the y UEE is planning to audition...."

"what..? UEE..? the girl who keeps clinging on Yunho Sunbae while flirting with Junsu sunbae and yoochun sunbae.. that Uee..? oh no she cant be in the band..." she heard Yuri say.

"bboohhh..?" hyoyeon asked.

"yeah... I think we all need to audition tonight. and by hook or by crook we musnt let that UEE get the part. So Jessica and Seohyun you must practice, you two are our greatest bet on being the one to get the chance in singing with DongBangShiKi. and if you become a part of DBSK then you can invite us to your practices.." she could feel the major giggle aura coming from her classmates

'hmmmnnn, singing audition... really....' she thought then she shook her head and focused her attention at the lesson at hand. the class for learning english spanned for almost 1 and a half hour and the next lesson was math.

it was an 30 minutes before 12 noon when they finished their class, "class remember, answer page 9 on your workbook, that is your homework for next meeting..." announced their Math teacher WonHee.

they all answered, "de, komapsahmida for the lesson sasangnip..."

the gossiping girls immediately stood up and went rushing out of the classroom. she knew where they were going, cause they really gossip so loud. they had mostly talked about boys expecially the infamous school band called dongbangshiki who has five members namely YunHO, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin. she knew it really wasnt eavesdropping when they were talking so loudly, she had found out that Seohyeon like changmin, sooyoung cant pick who she likes more Yunho or Jaejoong, they tease jessica to Yoochun shile yuri and Hyoyeon though are fans of Dongbangshiki but they do also like a guy in their class.

as she accidentally eavesdrop on them, she smiled at herself from time to time cause hearing them talk was like hearing her as she had been with her friends back in the US. she sighed at herself thinking about old times sake when she was free to just run out of the classroom to stalk some band with her friends like they were groupies.

she continued packing her things to her bag even though one of her classmates named nicole invited her to lunch, "hey Tiffany right, i am Nicole. want to eat with my friends in the cafeteria..?" she asked in english.

"ah your...--" she started to say.

"well actually i am like you, i just transferred here in Seoul just 2 years ago. and before i Lived in california.." nicole explained as her group of friends waited for her in the doorway. she continued, "so you wanna eat with us..?"

she smiled and shook her head not really comfortable with that many people who she is unfamiliar with, "ahh, no its okay. actually i had planned to eat with my brother. but thanks for the invite. maybe next time okay...?"

"ah well okay. anyway if you change your mind just lok for us in the cafeteria..." nicole said giving her a very friendly and warm smile.

when she fnished packing her things she felt another person next to her. when she looked up it was taeyeon her seatmate with another classmate of her named yoona. Taeyeon and yoona smiled at her and she smiled back. looking at them her heart felt at ease, it was the first time to feel at ease to her classmates.

"hello, i am taeyeon, this is yoona and your tiffany right...? want to eat with us. " Taeyoen said

she smiled and she nodded. having all her thing safely in her bag. she immediately walked with them and was puzzled when they didnt walk to the hallway towards the cafeteria. so she asked, "ahh where are we going..?"

Yoona smiled and said, "actually since we left the classrrom early by the time we arrive in the cafeteria there would be a long line and the most delicious food would be gone. so to get the best food in this class w go to the food express..."

"food express..?" she asked puzzled.

"shhh, dont tell anyone, but the best food in this school is served in the food express. just follow us and you will be treated to the yummiest of all food creation..." taeyeon said as she and yoona grabbed her hands and lead her out of the building, walking to the side of the building to teh back of the cafeteria..

"huh...? wait wait wait... arent we forbidden here..?" she asked worried.

"dont worry to much, only the caferia ahjumma and janitor ahjusshi knows that we eat this way. and they adore us too much to tell on us..." taeyeon said

they were just in the back door of the cafeteria when the door burst open. tehn they saw a boy coming out bringing with him a bunch of food in a plastic bag...

"ahhh yoona, you're here..." said the boy

"de changmin oppa. you came here also for the food again right.." Yoona said, "you are such a pig, are you gonna eat it all..?"

"well what about you, you are here for the food also right.. if i am a pig then you are the piglet.." Changmin said as he run as fast as he could seeing that yoona was planning to punch him.

before turning in the corner he was able to shout, "yah piglet be sure to not cause ahjumma any problems.."

she looked at yoona in confusion and yoona explained, "changmin oppa is my neighbor... dont worry about him, as long as their is food he doesnt care about anythig else. come on lets go..."

they entered and was greeted by an old lady who smiled and gave plates to the 3 of them. taeyoen then whispered, "this place is the greatest place to eat. this is the only place in school where you can get good food and good gossip..."

"really..?" she asked.

"yup i'll show you..." she said. then she called, "ahjumma, what is the latest gossip.."

"if you want gossip, well you have come to the right place..." said the ahjumma.

"you're classmates of sungmin and yesung right..?" ahjumma started

Yoona and taeyeon nodded and ahjumma continued, "well they day that sungmin and yesubng love each other.."

"yah ahjumma, that is old news..." taeyeon said and pouted.

then she started saying, "you are a student of HwangBo right...?" then all nodded.

"well there are news that she has a boyfriend at the moment. and the most interesting part of this rumor is that the said boyfriend is supposedly younger than her by about 6 years. so he is about your age.." the ahjuma told them comically

taeyeon ate her lunch while saying, "really ahjumma..?"

"yes, and the best part of the gossip is that, they are saying that the boyfriend is a student here.." the ahjumma said happily.

"ha..? that's scandalous.. and..." yoona asked smirking

"well that is as far as the gossip goes..." the ahjumma said as she started stirring a pot with soup

"you know your sunbae Taeyang right...?" ahjumma said

yoona nodded, "yeah, taeyang sunbae with th eyes smile... what about him..."

"well my sources say that he has a night job in a host club...." she said gayfully...

"what...?" taeyeon said and food sprouted out of .

the ahjumma chuckled, "well actually the manager has asked himto be a host be he has refused many times. he just serves drinks there...  he is just like heechul"

"ahjumma dont shock as like that.. we already know heechul works in a host club as a waiter ahjumma...." taeyeon said.

"welll then  there is another news just out...." she said again and continued "they are saying that Yoochun has a steady girlfriend..?"

"yoochun of dongbangshiki...?" yoona and taeyeon both exclaimed.

"yup, and the more juicy tid bit of this story is that. they are saying that Yoochun is living with her in one house..." ahjumma said smugly

"what..!?!" Taeyeona and yoona shouted together again. she was hang fun watching how the hajumma was having fun spreading rumors and feeling happy seeing the play of emotions in tayeon and yona's face.

Yoona immediately drank a glass of water and asked, "ahjuma how long has he been with this girl.."

the ahjumma went infront of then and said,"i just found out about this news this morning but apparantly he has been living with her for that long..." the ahjumma brought out one hand spreading out her fingers.

"Bbohhh..?!?!? 5 days...?" taeyeon said and yoona continued, "he kept that secret for 5 days... how come the Cassie's, DongBangshiki's fanclub havent heard of this yet...?"

the ahjumma shook her head, "not 5 days, its more like going to be 5 months this coming saturday..."

"BbOhh..?" Taeyeon and Yoona shrieked.

"but you know what..? that is not the best scandal in this school..?" ahjumma said loving the attention of the 2 girls.

"what is the gossip that is more scandalous than Yoochun living with a girl in one house..?" Taeyeon asked.

"well its about Yunho..?" ahjumma said. with the mention of Yunho she immediately had her ears cleared and became more attentive. she sat more straighter and leaned more closer.

"hmmmnnn, i finally got ALL your attention..." ahjuma said and they all nodded.

"well, actually this one has no confrimation yet..." she started.

"but rumor has it..." she slowly said. as she cleared her head for the bomb of gossip about yunh.

"rumor has it what ahjumma...?" yoona asked at the very pacing of the story..

ahjumma went to the sink and washed the plates as tyhey watch her and waited for the continuation of the story...

"well rumor has it that Yunho, leader of Dongbangshiki, age 19 is actually..." ahjumma let the words hang for suspense

Tiffany's sat their waiting, 'please dont let it be bad...'

"ahjumma..." taeyeon shouted impatiently, "come on spill it.."

"well rumor has it that yunho is actualy already married...." she said

"OH...!" her words were like a bomb to her. hearing it, was just like hearing a bomb fall from on top of her head, she saw and heard from a vantage point the protest and shock that yoona and taeyeon wa saying.

ahjumma's words echoed. 'YUnho... is actually... already... MARRIED..'

and due to shock she shouted, "YUnho sunbae is married..?"

a noise from the door, broke her from her trance and she turned to see yunho andalong with changmin and 3 more guys by the door.

they were all having all sorts of shock expression....