T W O

S E A S O N - of - F A L L I N G - S A K U R A

 

I N T O - the - N E W - W O R L D

새로운 세계로



From the Girl's Generation Album - August 2, 2007


 

 

Tiffany's POV:

she was gasping for air from all the running.

when she saw tha gate closing she thought she wouldn't make it in. the gates were closing like the speed of light and she felt like she was running like the turtle.

If she had been at the other side of the fence when the gates closed then there would be hell to pay at home..

she can just imagine her mom saying, 'first day at school and your late.. Hwang Tiffany what did you do..??!?'

well it wasnt her fault that the bus she rode to school got flat tire or that the traffic was heavy at the intersection or that she was harrassed by a fat ahjusshi. It wasnt her fault, it was all circumstancial that would have ead her to be late for school.

Remembering all the jinxed situations she has experience from her house to the gates in school just makes her shiver.

She took deep breathes to calm her heart down from the running she did from the bus stop to the gates of the school. then finally after feeling that her pulse was beating normal again she stood up straight and looked at her new school.

She smiled while thinking, 'new school, new people, new life, new everything....'

she looked back at the student who were trying to protest about being at the other side of the gate, simply being late...

she noticed that one guy was vehemently protesting about being late for only a couple of seconds and that the gates started closing 1 minute before 7:30am. he was protesting and protesting...

she shook her head and started walking to the entrance of the school. her mom told her that she still needs to go to the director's/principal's office to get her schedule and books.

wind gushed from the west and it surrounded her. she held her hair trying to keep it still so that her 20 minutes of hard work in it wouldnt be ruined by the gushing wind.

she closed her eyes from the escaping hair that was going to her eyes.

when she opened her eyes a couple of student were looking at her. she knew that being a new kid  she would be the object of attention of people but their staring was just too much, it was too unnerving...

she ignored every stare and look from the students and continued walking to the office, right step, left step, right step, left step. step step step.

she was inside the building and went straight to the sign that say Director. she took a deep breath tocalm herself. she raised her had to the door and knock on it.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"come in.." said a voice from the other side.

she entered the door and she was greeted by a pretty middle  aged woman.

she immediately bowed and greeted the woman with, "annyeonghaseayo, I am Hwang Tifanny the transfer student.."

the woman smiled and nodded at her, "oh yeah. the Director is waiting for you. just sit down and i'll just cann you to go in his office after a while..."

she nodded and sat herself.

'hmmmnn, gosh why am i getting nervous all of a sudden' she thought.

"ahgasshi, ahgasshi..." called the woman to her, "..the director is going to see you now..."

she smiled at the woman and went to the door at the front. she entered the room and was assaulted by the aroma of sunflowers. she looked ahead and saw that the plaque inside the table in the middle of the room that read as 'Director Jung Juri'.

"Take a seat Hwang Tiffany,..." said the poker face director sitted in her big chair.

she bowed and made a greeting again, "annyeonghaseayo Director..."

"so you transfered here at Chakra High School from Diamond Bar High school of USA..", she nodded in confirmation.

"i read from your transcripts, repor cards and school files that you are a good student who is part of the drama and art club..." she nodded again in answer

"hmmnnn, you have a good student files here but then from what i uncovered, you only had a few unit more before you had finished grade 11. why didnt you just finish a 2 more months there for grade 11 and coming here so that you can enroll as grade 12 than transfer here where you will repeat the whole grade 11...?" she was scrutinized by the director.

"uhhmnn.." she knew those question were going to be asked

she had readied for it but still saying it was hard to put out in the open, "..yes director it would have been more wise to just finish my grade 11  there but then when a scandal broke out that involved my father, my mother and younger brother couldnt take the scrutiny of the neighbors and friends. "

she continued "my mother decided to move us here in haste so that we can start a fresh, i had hoped to finish highschool there but then family come first in everything..."

as she was ecplaining the director seem absorbed and kept nooding to her words, "well i guess, you are right, Family does come first..."

"well anyway, that is all i need to ask. Here is your schedule and your books.." the director handed the books and the piece of schedule to her and she receievd it wit smiles.

"hope that you will find CSH a pleasing place where you can show your talent and you can grow as a fine woman..." the director continued asying.

as the director was trying to continue speaking, the voice monitor suddenly annouced, "director, just like to inform you that our usual visitor is here again.." it was the voice of the secretary

the director sighed in resignation, "okay Kim MInSoo, make him wait outside.."

the director looked at her again and continued "okay hwang tiffany, off with you to your 1st class before you get scolded for being late..."

she stood up and bowed again. and went to the door.

'hmmnnn the director was nicer than i thought. seeing her the first time she had a fierce look to her but i think she is pretty okay...'

she opened the door and bowed to the secretary on her way out. she smiled at her. then the secretary looked at the 'visitor' and said, "YunHO the director wants to see you now..."

"thanks MIss Kim MInSoo, you are looking very pretty today.. i'll just go on insidew right..?." said the man that was the 'visitor' they were talking about.

she finally looked up and just in time when he stood up and walked stright to her as he was going to the door of the directors office.

looking at him, she felt like he heart was being blown into oblivion and all she saw was how handsome and magnifecent his hair seemed to move as he brushed it with his fingers.

or how charming his small plastered smile on his lips. or how shiny his eyes seem to be as his eyes passed by her eyes..

as he walked towards her, it seemed like wind was blowing his way making his aura more powerful, strong & potent than ever...

as he passed her, she felt like he was the wind, blowing every sensible thought in her head. as she passed her, his aroma seemed to linger by her side..

and at that moment, standing there in the middle of the office, she realized that the move to korea wasnt just to have a new environent or new friends or new life.

It was also to find a new Love....