T H R E E

S E A S O N - of - F A L L I N G - S A K U R A

 

T H E - W A Y - Y O U - A R E

방법은 당신입니다

 



From the Tri-angle Album - October 13, 2004


 

 

Yunho's POV:

he closed the door behind him, and looked at the fierce looking woman in front of him and smiled at her.

"Sit down Yunho..." she said with much authority

he sat down comfortably by slouching and  said, "good morning Director, how are you today.." and ended his greeting with a huge smile

"tsk trsk tsk, you should know by now Yunho, that  charming your way out of this mess will not work this time. So you can just keep that smile of yours to yourself and tell what is the reason you are here again...?" the director asked

he sighed looking at the serious face of he director and started to say, "immo its not my fault.."

"Immo..?" the director asked sith a slightly tugging right brow...

"de..?" he askled confusded at being interrupted.

she then contnued, "I told you not to call me that here.."

"BUt immo", he started again but was interrupted with a word from the director, "no buts, here i am the directior.."

"Arraso, arrasso.." he said then continued with his story with much emphasis in, "so DIRECTOR" and then looked at his aunt then continued, "I was able to arrive in school just in time this morning so i was not late today. but really DIRECTOR, Teacher Kang Ho really has it for me, he just wants to get me so he sent me here for really some minimal reason just to get me detention..."

his aunt nodded and asked, "then what is the reason this time ..?"

"its really nothing immo.. ah i mean Director, well teacher said that my uniform was such a mess. can you believe that immo.." he asked exasperated

the director looked at him thoroughly and Yunho got conscious at his 3rd button that was undone, and his shirt that wasn't tucked in all the way, his pants that was clearly wrinkled, " well i see what Kang Ho dong was saying from looking at you.

"YunHo, what am i going to do with you.."

she stood up from her chair and leaned close toward him, "you are already a Senior year but you still act like a child. Look at Kyujong, he is your younger brother but he is more responsible than you. He is the student council president, the captain of the soccer team and an honor student."

she walked over to him, "but you, look at you. Your license got suspended like a week ago. you come to school late and your uniform is a mess, and i heard from teachers that you sleep in their class."

"And from the school gossip, i hear that you perform almost 3 times a week with your band in a club somewhere in Seoul. stop it, you're still in high school..."

He smiled at the ranting of his aunt, "I know you love that band so much and are popular with everyone in this school because of it. but Yunho just this once until the end of semester listen to me. Stay out of trouble, be on time for school, stop going out all night for that band of yours and please please please, don't piss of teacher kang ho dong..."

he looked at his aunt letting all her sermon pass fro one ear and out the other, he smiled and nodded and answered like a meek sheep, "yes.." when she seemed to ask for his cooperation.

it was after 20 minutes of sermon before he actually got out from the detention and the directors office, 'ah it is really lucky being the directors nephew' he thought.

going inside the classroom, he was greeted by some girls from another class, "annyeonghaseayeo YunHo-shi..."

He flashed his signature smile at them and he saw and heard them sigh in unison. he entered the classrrom and was greeted by the very cheerful hug of their bands maknae, Changmin. "hyung you're here..."

he hugged back changmin and was still amazed that even thought they were in the same year, Changmin seems to like to call them all hyung, from him to jaejoong, to Yoochun and even Junsu who is one week older than changmin.

"yeah, what did I miss...?" he asked

he seated himself in his usual seat at the last seat in the corner by the window and was answered by Yoochun, "Nothing Much, the Nazi just went on and on and on about how this is the time that we should fucos on studying to prepare for our future..."

Junsu then added, "yup, its the same usual he says. you didnt miss anything..."

changmin then added, "but Teacher kang Ho dong is right, this is the time that will mold our future..."

But like usual he was igbnored by everyone. Junsu then asked him, "hey where ere you again for homeroom class...? were you with UEE again...?"

he shook his head, "nah, Me and UEE are history, that girl maybe pretty but i just got bored with her. i was with Immo..." he stopped what he was saying cause he saw that Junsu was paying some cash to Yoochun, "yah what is that about.."

Yoochun answered, "well me and junsu here had a bet last week about how long you and UEE was going to last. and he said 2 weeks and I said 1 week tops, well i won.."

"yah what kind of a friend are you to bet on my relatioship like that..." he asked

Yoochun added, "well nothing personal, but as you have said she maybe pretty but we all know those women dont hold your attention very long, you are like a goldfish when it comes to women..."

"...SHort ATTENTION SPAn..!!!" Junsu, CHangmin and yoochun said in unison, then they laughed.

he got annoyed being liken to a goldfish and screamed, "yah..!!! i am not agoldfish..!!"

that was when their last member finally came awake, "hmmmnnn... w-wha-what..?" sleepily asked jaejoong,

"is the teacher here already.." JJ then added as he wiped some of his morning fluids in his face

seeing how disheveled and sleepy JJ was, all they could do was laugh. JJ has been his bestfriend since they were 6 years old. even though they were enemies when they first meet it didnt stop them from being good friends. He is proud to say that he knows everything to know about JJ and when he decided to form the band, he couldnt let it be built without his bestfriend.

"Yah, jaejoongie, wipe off that saliva on your face.." he warned his bestfriend

JJ immediately did the task and brushed his hair that immediatly made him look like a rugged outlaw/badboy.

"hey Jaejoong hyung i saw your brother. he wasnt able to get through the gates and was punished for being late again. he was begging the Nazi to let him in.." changmin said

"ah hyun joongie..." he sighed, "...well what else is new. i think he slept in the tree by the church again before coming here.." JJ said then yawned.

just as he was going to ask about the weird information about hyun joong sleeping in the tree, he heard the very familiar voice of HJL calling, "Hyung, dont forget about tonight, umma would go ballistic if you forget.."

he turned around and saw that his brother kyujong was also with hyunjoong. along with them were their other classmates - youngsaeng, jungminn, hyung jun and of course the rose among the thorns Yoobin.

those 5 guys plus 1 girl were inseperable. those people were his brothers close friends as much as JJ, YC, JS and CM was his.

kyu then asked him, "hyung i heard you got in trouble again.."

"dont worry too much about me. i can take care of myself" he reasoned with kyujong. and kyu just sighed.

he then noticed that Yoobin was a bit annoyed at Jungmin. well based from the dagger looks she was throwing at him. but then again he knew that jungmin gets on everyones nerves.

as they were leaving he called to yoobin, "hey little one, you okay..?"

she was talking to kyu when she turned to him and said, "de, oppa. i am okay... heard you were caught by the Nazi again..."and she smiled her usual friendly smile, but it seemed different

then she laughed and ran after her friends going to their calssroom. her laughter seems to linger in the air. and her smile seemed to stop in space. 'yah YunHo, she is Yoobin that is like a sister to you..!!' he reasoned with himself

'she is YOObin, yunho...'

'She is just Yoobin..'

'dont forget'

'she IS YOOBIN...'