S I X

S E A S O N - of - F A L L I N G - S A K U R A

 

A Girl, Meets Love

 

A Girl, Meets Love -  K.Will feat Tiffany



Tiffany POV

"Fany... please get your brother for me... please tell him that he should come home now..." her mother asked her in a pleading manner.  she obediently did as her mother asked

she was by the door when his brother, Minho (Shinee's Minho) burst into the without any greeting and just walked passed her, "yah, minho..."

he looked back at her with a blank stare, "Moh..?!" he snarled.

"where have you been..? don't you know that its 10pm already.." she then noticed some blood in her dongsaeng's lower lip, "wait what happened to you..? have you been fightng..? again..?"

their mother rushed to Minho checking the bruised left cheek of her brother, "minho-ah what happened..?"

minho removed their mother's hands from his face and stepped back, "its nothing, just had a run-in with a brick wall."

"i am tired, i want to sleep" and he immediately went to his room while their mother followed him, but then he closed and locked his room so all their mother could do was talk to him over the door saying, "Minho-ah, have dinner first before you go to sleep. Minho-ah, please come out... minho-yah..."

"umma, its okay, just leave him be, he is old enough to know when to eat. he is 15 years old already so we dont need to treat him like a kid" she told her mom and guided her to her room.

"but Fany, you saw the bruises on his face, right? your brother is in pain right now but he wouldnt even let me in. Fany can you do it for me, i know he listens to you all the time, please fany.." pleaded her mom as she put her to bed.

she smiled at her mom, lead her to her room & tucked her in bed, "okay umma, i'll take care of it. just sleep okay. you need sleep..."

she left her mom's room and went to knock in her brother's door.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Minho-ah.." she called him but she was answered by silence

she continued knocking while saying, "minho-ah come out here first, please."

she waited for an answer but she only heard the volume of his music going up.

she called again, "minho-ah i won't ask anymore questions, i just want you to eat dinner, please come out and eat dinner.. okay...?"

she waited for a minute then she heard the door knob  open and out came his brother who was looking like a mugged boy. He looked at him and she smiled at him pretending as if she isnt worried about his bruised face, "oh minho, have you had dinner..? come Umma has prepared your food..."

she went to the dining area but Minho called her, "noona..."

she turned back and looked at him, "what is it.."

she saw the hesitation in his eyes, "noona, I... ah its nothing, Just go to sleep noona, i can take care of my dinner myself..."

she looked him over, "okay..." she then went to her room. when she was in the confines of her room that was when she let tears fall from her eyes and let her frustrations go out by screaming in her head. 'Appa how could you do this to us...!!! Appa how could you..!!!'

as tears fell and her complains gets carried in the space of his 4 cornered room she remembered how different her life was a year before. She had everything anyone could have wanted and needed, she had a perfect life with a perfect family -- a kind stay at home mom, hardworking, father and a pest of a brother but he still was a happy kid.

They lived in the sub-urbs with the perfect picket fence house. Her life at school was full speed ahead into her goal of going to Stanford university. she was the youngest ever in their high school history to bu the student council president, so many looked up to her. she was also the cheer leader at school, so she was envied by all.

and all that came to a screetching halt when 'the scandal' broke out. and life as she knew it turned upside down. her mother 's only hobby now is crying herself to sleep. his athletic and over achiever brother now comes home bruised and with a temper that shoots out like a volcano.

as she remember the good old times, she cant help but curse her father for everything, again, "Appa, I hate you..."

She turned in her bed and wiped the tears from her eyes and thought about the good thing in her life now, 'new school, new people, new life, new everything....'

as she tried to remember the good thing that happened now, and she remembered seeing a boy as she was leaving the director's office,  'he was just so handsome.. '

she smiled at herself, her 1st smile of the evening. as sleep took over her body as her thoughts drifted, 'Yunho was his name... who is he...? i guess i'll just have to ask my classmate, jessica tomorrow...'