Hatred

Eyes On Me

Our lips were really just 1 cm more… I bet, if I moved just a little we’ll kiss… rah!! What should I do?? My heart beat was raising more, I couldn’t breathe properly, and my mind went blank…

What should I do?? S-should… I… k-kiss… h-him……??


MANAGER’S POV

I must tell Wu fan now, it was so urgent!! I run through the corridor. Yesterday, I received a call from his mother, I wonder why it was too sudden because all this time, his mother never pay visited or called him, even not search for him. And now, she asked me about where’s wu fan then how was his health. For the beginning I didn’t tell her anything because I knew wu fan hate his mother and I didn’t to made him fighting with her. But she kept insist wanted to go there for pay a visit. For the end, I told her about wu fan and it looks like she wanted to do something about it. The things that I worried too much are what if he hated me because I told his privacy to his mother!? Deeply inside, I felt a little bit confused between wu fan's side and his mother's side.

 

 I opened the door roughly “wu fan I want to-" I didn't finish my words yet, I saw him and Tao on his bed, and he was on the top... Preparing for.... Kissing??????

 

"HEY!!! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!???" they jumped out hearing my yelled. Tao pushed wu fan on his face and made wu fan fell down from the bed.

 

"OUCHH!!!! HEY!!!" wu fan rubbed his . Tao sat himself; widen his eyes shock, Tao stared on the floor blushing very hard.

 

"Manager-hyung... What are you doing here? At lease knock the door first!! It's twice already"

 

 I narrowed my eyes to look at him "it was twice too I spotted you two nearly doing a weird things...” wu fan just rub his hair and blushing.

 

 Tao still blushing looked at wu fan "come on gege, need help?"He offered his hand, wu fan smiled at Tao and grab his hand to stand up. He laid at Tao, Tao support him so he could stand up normally. Wu fan smiled warmly on him looked really pleased and lovely, he was whispering something on his ear and made the younger giggle like crazy.

 

"Wow..., now you two like a love birds and the world is only just for the both of you, ignoring me, didn't you?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

 

"Oh! It’s not manager hyung...." Tao staring at me and tried to make sure that they didn't do anything wrong, still blushing very hard though. Wu fan looked at him, looked like he wanted to say something.

 

"yes, you are...." I stared at them with my passionate eyes, eagerly to know the truth. "I wonder... If both of you are homo??"

 

Tao's pov

Oh my god!?? What on earth that he just say??? I mean, yes, I’m gay... But wu fan gege??? I didn't think so, actually all this time I wonder if he is gay, but just in case... Well I’m not sure, I never asked him about it, because I thought he was straight. I'm afraid that he goes mad at me because I touch his privacy spotted... But if he can return my feeling for him, I really pleased.

Wu fan opened his mouth, nearly to saying something but was cutter by manager hyung… really, he was the one who asking but he was the one who cutting too, lame -_-

“Wu fan, I need to talk with you, now!!” he cut. Wu fan’s expression change into serious one, made me a little bit worried.

“Oh… what is it? You may tell me now…”

“It’s about your mother…” the manager gulped and nervous.

Wu fan’s face turned really darker, “Tao, could you went outside for a minutes? I wanted to talk with manager hyung a minutes, I’m sure it isn’t very long…” he smiled at me but I could felt he was insecure on his eyes. Gege never could lie, his eyes always told me anything. And now, I could see he was guilty when he heard his ‘mother’ word. I just nodded and walking reach the door, went outside.

Wu fan’s pov

I still looked at the door for a minute after he left; manager hyung was starting the conversations. “Wu fan… your mother… called me and asking for yours……”

“So?” responded me coldly.

“I told her everything…” he lowered his head.

My eyes widen, I could felt my blood rushing on my head rapidly. “H-how could you…”

He just biting his lips but still looking on my eyes. “I-I’m so sorry” he bowed on me.

It really made me madder.

“HOW DARE YOU GIVING HER ABOUT MY INFORMATION!! I DON’T NEED HER TO COME ON ME!!”

“Wu fan, I’m sorry but she’s still your mom…”

“I DON’T CARE WHO THE HELL SHE IS!!! SHE IS AND ING MEANIE!!! I HATE HER!!”

“Wu fan…. Please…”

“ARE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT MY PAST?? ALL THIS TIME SHE WAS THE ONE WHO MADE ME FELT THAT WAY. BECAUSE OF HER THAT I UNCONCIUSLY RUIN MY OWN LIFE…THANKS TO TAO, I DIDN’T FELT IT ANYMORE… BUT NOW, SHE WANTED TO SEE MY LIFE SCATER AWAY AGAIN AND YOU LET HER?? I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT!!”

“Wu fan, please calm down… stop being childish, remember that she’s still your mother no matter what… you couldn’t deny her!!”

“…fine… so, you’re on her side now?” I was clenching my fist. My eagle eyes pierced trough him.

“No… it’s not wu fan, I just want you to be calm, not like this!!”

I felt dizzy “BULL !! YOU ARE ON HER SIDE NOW!! GET OUT!! I DON’T WANT TO SEE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ON THAT WOMAN SIDE!!”

 “Wu fan… please… I knew you get hurt by her, even until now… but she is your mom and human, she could make mistake too same as another human… just forgive her already and starting new live with her. Don’t let yourself standing on the past…”

I shut my eyes and kept clenching my eyes. “I don’t care about it. Now, I’ll count one until three, if you don’t get out then I’ll…”

“Wu fan…”

“One” I started to count.

“She just concern about you, wu fan…”

I covered my ears, didn’t want to listen him. “Two…”

“I knew she hurt you by left you when you were child, but do you ever wanted to know her reason??? It was for your own safety!! And deep inside, I know you really love her as same as when you were child…”

I was ignoring him. “Three…, now, you may get out and don’t show me your face again… I didn’t want to see you as my manager again… good bye” I pointed my finger to the door.

He resisted leaving and surviving stood in front of me. It looks like it was me who has to leave this room…

Looked at him such a thick headed, I withdraw and went out to this room toward the corridor. I opened the door and saw Tao’s face, it seems that he knew and heard everything about our conversations; he glanced at me with his shock expression.

“Ge…” he tried to grab my arm but I resisted and ran as fast as I could. I could feel my eyes got blurry because of my tears… dammed!!

I found myself on the hospital’s cafeteria, it just a few of people around me on this time. I sat on the chair and leaned my crutch on the table, lowered my body and covered the both of my hands on my face still thinking about the manager’s words. Suddenly I recalled about my past about that who steal away my happiness all this time…

 

 

“Mommy!!” I ran to her with a ball on my hands, she giggled and catch me, then hugged me so tightly.

“Mom, I picked this flower just for you!!” I showed an edelweiss flower to her, she smiled and her smile was always the best ever.

“Thank you very much dear…, how did you now it’s my favorite flower?” she picked the flower from my hand and smells it.

“Of course I know!! It was easy!! Beside when I looked on this flower, I always thinking about you, this flower really resemblance on you...” I rub my nose, proud. “Mom, did you know that edelweiss is an eternity flower?? I wanted you eternity in my heart!!”

She was laughing very hard “my…my… when you learn to speak sweet things like that?”

“Uhm… from daddy??”

She more chuckled while blushing. “Wow there… now, you must very mature then… Mr.  Wu fan”

I hugged my mom more tightly and we were laughing together, we always been closed like this. I always love my mom much then anyone and I thought that my mom love me too.

 

But now….

I really hated her and my hatred always being eternity…