Why am i so confused?

Eyes On Me

“Gege!! Gege!! Wake up!!” young man with the black haired shook the blond haired young man’s body. Wu fan responded the younger with half eyes open, still wanted to doze off. “Uhh? What’s up Tao?”

“Could I sleep with you tonight??” he grabbed Wu fan’s arm and squeezed it.

“Hey… did you remember? We are already in the same room…” groan the blond.

Tao only face palmed while shook his own head “I-I mean, in one bed gege…”

Wu fan eyes blink rapidly didn’t believe what he just said now. “Nuuhh… the bed is too small for us… why don’t you just go back to your bed and sleeping peacefully??”

“But gege, did you hear that??” wu fan changed his position into sat position.

“Hear what?” Wu fan rubbed his eyes. Tao decided to sit in the edge of wufan’s bed.

“There is a weird voice… like a door bang…, I’m scared!!” Tao whispered, clearly frightened.

Wu fan was leaning for Tao’s head. “Don’t worry, it just your imagination.” He said, glance the clock in the upper wall. “A half past three, it’s too early for you to wake up, go back to sleep.”

Tao was going to protest “but gege, I’m still scared… what if there is a ghost and you are still sleep and it is going to eat our brains and then I can’t used my wushu since it’s not affective with it!! Huee!! I don’t want to get eaten by the ghost!!” Wu fan just rolled his eyes for the stupid conclusions.

“Beside, 2 days ago when the night had come, you say that you will protect me and promise to kept me save!!” Tao increased his tone desperately.

“Hey…, I thought I said that to different meaning… there wasn’t any ghost in here, stop act like paranoid…” Wu fan responded it while rolled his body on the right the opposite direction of Tao.

Tao whimpered and his mouth was pouting. “Gege didn’t care if I die… if I got eaten by the ghost, I swear I’ll be haunting you!!” he went back to his bed and lying on it; still awake mumbling curses for the older.

Wu fan just ignored it slightly.

“it’s looks like this night is my last night, good bye Baekyun gege, Chanyeol gege, se Hun, Luhan gege, Yixing gege, Suho gege, Chen gege and Xiumin gege… even I didn’t have a chance for writing letters to you, my panda loves is only for you all…” Tao stopped it and wanting to say another word.

“It was my pl-” Wu fan cut it with a long and hard sighed before the one continue.

Wu fan couldn’t bear it anymore. “You are really something, Huang Zi Tao…” he change his position again and kept staring at Tao. “Pull your bed beside of mine, if you want to sleep together…” he gave the solution, he couldn’t keep Tao did ‘the drama’ at night.

Tao looked at his gege and quickly got up from his bed to pulling his bed beside him, with a creepy smiled, make the older send a shiver through his body.

“Oh yeah, don’t smile at me like such creep ert man…” Wu fan narrowed his eyes and prepared to lie down again.

Tao didn’t care about what he said. joining Wu fanin bed, once again, after he had gotten up to turn off the lights.

He took his place beside Wu fan, pulled the puffy goose down blanket over to cover up. Tao curled up against his back, holding onto his shirt and letting out a little puff of air as he relaxed. The older was smirking because of Tao’s attitude and expression; it was his fault though for letting him watching such a horror movie before…

---

For the next day, When Tao woke up; it was the flood of warm, gold sunlight and fresh air around him. He stretched his muscle for a moment and blinked his eyes for a couple of times. He was going to place his arm to wake up Wu fan, but he went to panic when he knew there’s no Wu fan beside him. He tried to yell up his searching for Wu fan and many of thought mix up around his mind, afraid if Wu fan being a victim by the ghost.

“OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!!! WU FAN GE!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?? IF YOU THERE ANSWER ME! UGH… WHAT IF HE BEING EATEN BY THAT MONSTER??” screamed Tao, rashly.

Wu fan out from his steamy bathroom, with a towel on his head hurry because the screaming. “Yeah…yeah… I’m okay!!! What are you doing screaming like that! Ya! I thought something is happen!!”

Realized the older answered him, he run toward him and hugged him tightly. Wu fan nearly fell down to the floor since he just grabbed his one of his crutch. “Thanks goodness!! It didn’t eat you... or your brain… I really ing scared!! Never leave me again, if you want to keep alive from me!!”

Wu fan just grin at Tao “wow… didi, since when you have been so protective about me?? Hmm??” he joked and putted his left arm on Tao’s shoulder.

Tao hit him at his chest a little bit hard, Wu fan lose his balancing and fortune, return on Tao’s shoulder again. “It was for you who didn’t take it seriously!!” Wu fan got shocked about got hit all sudden but at the end grin again.

“And remember, it was your fault who asked me to accompany you watching that movie yesterday evening!!” Tao got annoyed.

TAO’S POV

I wasn’t lying for that… he really pissed me off and he just grin like a playboy gotten his prey… really, I was serious about that…

“Okay, okay… you got me, Zi Tao... I’m sorry for making you worried…” he chuckling a bit, I looked away to the side with my mouth still pouting… but yeah, I was joking anyway, I never could be angry with this one man.

“Uhm... by the way, Tao… could you help me a little bit?? I’m standing here cold…” I realizedhe was standing there with no clothes, just a towel attached to the hip and on his head. I loosen my grip on him, and looked at him from his toe until his head… !! He was too y!! I mean, looked at his abs really made me melting!! No wonderwomen arecrazyaddictedto him… the God must be loves me so much to let me had this moment~

“Uhm… Tao?” his soft and white skin… liked a god Greek ancient man…

“Tao??” wow, I never knew he had a tattoo on his arms; maybe I must have too for the future…

“Yuhuu…~ Tao???” well… I felt bad for his fans… I was really the lucky one…

“TAAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT AND HELP ME THE HELL!!” he snap on me with his confused looked, I was bemused hearing it and trying to help him went to his bed and walked away to the dresser and throwing him his boxer, a random shirt and his pants, he catch them up and looked at me again.

“You are so weird… anyway, thanks…” he was starting to wear his shirt first and went to the bathroom again to wear his boxer and pants.

“What?” It just my first time saw him after his bath time… all this time, he never said the ‘help’ or ‘please’ word… and always did it by himself even it’s not easy for him.

“It just you saw me like you wanting to eat me, you even drooled on my chest!!” he responded in the bathroom.

“Huh?? Really?? I was drooling??” ah, it was too embarrassed!! If it was true, I didn’t know how to put my face in front of him after this!!

“Nuh, I’m just kidding… hohoho…” he burst full of laughter.

“Wu fan, you are an …”

“Help me!! Panda is mad!! I’m scared~” he mocked me.

I came over to him and tickle him until he was laughing really hard, I had no idea if he's ticklish person, and he fell to his bed, kept struggling and giggles. I climbed on top, could not help but laugh at his reaction. "Ouch ... ahahaha, Tao .... Ahahaha, please stop it…. Ahahaha… I beg….. I-i… I beg you!! Ahahahahahahaaaa!!!"

“No… never!! Until you give up… ahahaha~~”

WU FAN’S POV

Tao really such a little brat!! He kept tickle me!! Oh no!! It was really tickling!! I couldn’t stand on it anymore.Irolled sideways, now the position of my body on top of him and he is under mine. He stopped tickling and made me smiled of victory at this time… his eyes widen when look at me, his face was madly blushing… I stopped my smiled and got realized about this critical position.  We looked after each other face, it made my heart started pounding as I looked him, I had a weird mind lately, and it was about Tao’s cute face when he was sleeping, his laughter, his cuteness, and the others… what is this feeling really?? I really couldn’t describe it… the people always said that it was love, but I didn’t know… I just never felt it before…

The moment that made ​​me even more freak was when he started to close his eyes... what is that mean?? M-maybe I should get my friends thought about it…

He still closed his eyes and leaned over my lips slowly… damn!! I really confuse… I ever kiss person twice but it was only for the magazine and my video clips promotion, and it was women…n-not a guy…

Our lips were really just 1 cm more… I bet, if I moved just a little we’ll kiss… rah!! What should I do?? My heart beat was raising more, I couldn’t breathe properly, and my mind went blank…

What should I do?? S-should… I… k-kiss… h-him……??