Bacause of you

Eyes On Me

WU FAN’S POV

Hi there!! Today was starting with morning… there was a couple a bird singing along with sun light and blablabla… blablabla, .

Okay, enough for the chit chat… I just wanted to tell you, yesterday was … what?? Y-E-S-T-E-R-D-A-Y W-A-S S-U-C-K-S!! well, I’m not being angry or something, I just wanted to tell you about the situation of yesterday, for the complete was after the moment I met Baekyun and Chanyeol… although when I met them it was a interesting part, we gotten along so easily and fast, even they were not saw my face and known the fact about me yet.

Yesterday, after we met them and cheer up many of children with Tao’s panda stuff. We got back to our room along with the panda costume being worn at our body; Tao said that he liked to see me with his female panda costume so I wasn’t change yet. He helped me with pushing my wheel chair through the hospital’s corridor nearly our room. And accidently I saw Yixing, Luhan and my Manager Hyung standing in front of our room waiting for us to popping our face patiently.

Quickly, I looked at Tao, who didn’t realize and kept pushing my wheel chair approached them. I tried to waving my hand in front of his mask wanting for retreats. But Tao….. He was too innocent enough to didn’t catch what I meant. He kept going pushing my wheel chair happily approaching them without any hesitations. Automatically they saw who was approaching them…

Here we go, the judgments came only for me…

At the first, they didn’t recognize us and kept whispering to another about how cute the weird couple of panda there… until Tao, his innocent really too much now, he was saying hi to them without hesitation.

And finally, they recognize us… more specifics, recognize me…

Yixing was laughing and rolling like a buffalo on the floor when he heard about the one who worn the female panda costume.  Luhan, not satisfied enough trying to pull out my mask and he did, he jumped out and laughing at me barbaric. And for the manager hyung, at the first time, he really tried his best to not laugh but he failed. He covered his stomach with the both of his hand and shed a happiness tear. For Tao, I didn’t know who’s the person he laughs at??  Me or my friend’s reactions…

 Dammed… I didn’t care anymore…nasty

I was sure about one thing, that I never had my face again in front of them. That moment was really embarrassing me. Just imagined the cool Wu fan and the perfect Wu fan turned become like this.

Yesterday, Tao’s actions really amused the people, especially my friends… good job Tao -__-

Now, I saw him writing on pretty book and smiling, chuckling alone, nuts.

“Hmm, is something funny?” I tried hard to take a peak.

 He spotted me and quickly hides his book behind his back, it made me more curious.

“Eee… nothing… hehe”

 Hmph… it was so obvious, Tao…

“Something fishy there~” my tone was increasing.

Tao was shaking his head deeply and gulped. His reactions just so cute make me wanted to teasing him more.

I tried to grab his book on his back but he resisted. I leaned closer to him and tried to consent about picking his book, but when I realized our face just too close enough.

AUTHOR’S POV

Now, wu fan’s face just 2 cm from Tao’s. Tao just freezing didn’t dare to move. His eyes met Wu fan’s, he can felt his breath brushing over his face. He gulped.

Tao’s heart beat faster… he couldn’t breathe. His eyes widen gazing the older one. He could see his reflection from Wu fan’s eyes. However he just could close his own eyes.

Wu fan saw Tao’s reaction, for the beginning, he just wanted to pick the book, but now he was confused, his body moved automatically leaning into Tao’s face. His mind was blank, he couldn’t think anything… their lips almost met each other… almost….. And……………….

 

 

“Wu fan? What are you doing?” the manager hyung ruined that critical moment.

Hearing that, they jumped out awkwardly; Tao was blushing hard and turn his head to the opposite direction of the manager.

“A-ahm…. Err… h-hyung, why you visit us too early? Why you didn’t knocking the door first?” Wu fan was rubbing his hair awkwardly…

“Well, I did. But there was no answer so I decided to just enter the room and saw you guys leaning at each other like wanted to doing something…I just want to tell you about something since it was important… how about you? Why your face was so closed with his face like you and him going to kissing??Hmm?? The manager was joking but it really made they blushed harder and felt more awkward.

“Ooohhh…. W-we just… y-you know… eee…  I j-just helped him to…. T-to… to wiped his tears… yea, to wiped his tears… because…uhm… because we already watched the horror movie.., yea... That’s it… just that’s it…” Wu fan was nodding for hurry and blushing very hard, Nervous.

Tao just imagined what if manager hyung didn’t come and… you know… what if… he finally kissed him… oww… it’ll be unforgettable moment ever for him.

Wu fan’s answer made his manager more confident if there was ‘something’ between them. But the manager was kind enough to change the object talking.

The manager glared at Wu fan to saw the wound. “Hey, how’s your wound?”

“I don’t know, I never tried to move around my legs yet, but the neck and arms are okay enough”

“Has the doctor check on you yet?”

“Nah… maybe he will for to-“

Suddenly the doctor and 3 nurses came to their room, knocking first.

“Wow!! We have been talking about you… doctor” the manager said as the replied, the doctor just smiled.

“We came to checked on you, Mr. Wu fan… how’s your wounds?” the doctor came to Wu fan staring at the bandages on his neck and touch them. “Is there still hurts?”

“Nope, they all fine…” Wu fan responded it calmly as the doctor touched his legs now.

The doctor called out the nurses and asked them to cut the bandages on his neck and arms, the nurses argued who was the one who cutting the bandages on Wu fan’s neck, it made Tao rolled his eyes.

After several times, the doctor and the nurses finally left at their place, before left the doctor said that for wu fan, starting for tomorrow he didn’t need to wear the wheel chair anymore, but wore the crutch though. It made the manager sighed happily. And for Tao, he asked the doctor when he could be out from hospital, the doctor just said that he would have to ask his doctor about this as responded.

“Well, congrats to you Wu fan, it seemed you are getting better… just waited until I told the media and the contract as singer will be continuing… I bet they are very happy for this…” the manager opened his phone locked and dialed several number and asking Wu fan for calling someone in outside the room.

Wu fan just glared the manager went to the door and closed it, he sighed hardly.

Tao looked at the older trying to smiled to him even he didn’t feel that he could because he knew someday Wu fan would left him and never meeting up again.

“It would be awesome to be free from hospital, gege…”

Wu fan looked at Tao and closed his eyes quietly. “Hold you horses will ya, it isn’t like I will free from the hospital tomorrow or what, I just change my wheel chair into the crutch… beside, someday you will be free from here too…”

Tao shook his head and smiled weakly “I hope so… it will be nice if we can go out together, I always read the magazine there is a Gucci new collection… and I wanted to eat some cakes too!!” even deeper in his heart, he knew he never can left the hospital, if he could it was only the miracle worked.

“By the way, if I starting to work again someday, I make up my mind I will pay your hospital bills…”

Heard that, Tao’s eyes widen for surprise. “Ehh?? Why?? You don’t need to, I can paying it for myself…”

“Hmph!! Watching you always working is … you better save your energy and get better …” wu fan cupped his temple and gave a demonstration of Tao when he was working.

“No!! I don’t want to be gege’s burden!” Tao went nearly the window and staring at skies as dozen of birds are scattering on it.

“Heh… if I saw it was burden I wouldn’t tell you. No matter what, you can’t resist my offering…”

Tao’s body was shaking when he was seeing the window, his position backed on wu fan and fully staring on the skies. Kris moved his wheel chair and approached him. Wu fan his back gentle.

“Whoa... there… stop like babies..,” Wu fan knew Tao was crying back then. Tao turned his body and hugged the older immediately.

“It’s your fault to make me feels like this; idiot gege… your word made me touch!!” Tao was sobbing and hit the older chest slowly.

Wu fan just grinded full of victory and hugged him back. He whispered on one of Tao’s ear and made Tao’s eyes widen after heard that and chuckling.

 

 

“Thanks for you, who change my live by telling your stories back then, now I felt all of this time, I much luckier than you. You never complaining about your past and you kept struggling for your life, it’s not like me who didn’t care about anything, people feeling, even not my friends, my destiny or anything. At that night, I realize that I always being, mindless, cold hearted ever… now, the manager and Chen told me that I change to a much better person now… you must be responsible for doing this to me, so from now on I’ll open my heart to you and you must listen it until you are old and getting bored…”