The one who need a protection

Eyes On Me

hi!! here about chap 5, sorry if there's alot of wrong grammar or spelling :D


BAEKYUN’S POV

I was selling my cakes and pastries in hospital’s garden with my sweetheart, Chanyeol. Today, the weather is just fine; many children in this hospital went out to this garden and playing for meeting with another child. Suddenly I saw Tao with his new friend who I didn’t know his name yet, walking through the flowers. I wanted say hello to him but I didn’t because Tao looked so hurry, he ran to the toilet grabbing his panda stuff. He left his new friend alone on the bench. He was surrounded by the children.

“Honey, is that Tao’s new friend? That guy?” Chanyeol was whispering at me.

“Hmm… maybe… he never introduce at us yet…” I replied my lover’s question.

Chanyeol looked at him once and was saying something again.

“That guy is so weird… Is he has the same hobby with Tao? You know, with that panda costume, whatever…”

“Maybe… heh… but the priority is, finally Tao has a guy who has same hobby with him right??

“Yeah… I’m happy for him; since he was always blabbering about panda like how cute it is or something… finally he has a partner.” Chanyeol was leaning over my face and give a peck at my cheek.

“Channie, not in front of people and children…” I tried to remembering him, he just smiled happily.

“By the way I’m worry about Tao… why he didn’t come out from toilet quickly?? Why it takes to long??” I made sour face.

 “Yeah, Me too… since he likes to throw up the bloods, I really concern about his health… is he okay?”

“I hope so… I’ll check him okay…” I told Chanyeol and leaving him alone. He just nods with his worry face.

I looked on my pocket watch… it has been 10 minutes and he didn’t come out. I opened the toilet door and saw Tao with his panda body; he was standing in front of closet covering his mouth. I got panicked!!

“Tao!! Oh my gosh!!! Are you ok??” I put my hand above his shoulder.

He was shivering a bit and surprise for the person who is standing beside him, he quickly turned his head to saw me. His disease must be got worsen. He widens his eyes to saw me and covering his mouth.

 “Beaky-” he gulped and hissed. Didn’t continue.

“There you are… are you okay?? You split the blood again, didn’t you?” my voice increasing.

 Tao shook his head, he was a bad liar so, and it’s so useless if he wanted to lie to me…

I picked a few of tissue sheets at the corner of the sink and gave it to him. He wiped his blood on his lips and his nose.

His NOSE.

I tried to pretending didn’t know anything and didn’t ask him about it afraid it would be upset the younger.

“Thanks gege…” he was smiling weakly.

“No problem… By the way, what’s up with your panda costume??”

“Hmm, I wanted to work since there were a lot of children outside…” he replied my question hesitantly and refused to look at my eyes like he would know something will happen to him.

And he was right; the answer really makes me mad…

I knew it for the first; his wushu would make his condition worse. Honestly for the beginning I never agreed to him. I knew he wanted to cheer up the kids, but could he just doing something beside the wushu?? And now, my words are proven… he was getting worse…

“WHAT!!! TAO!! , ARE YOU NUTS??  YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR DEASEASE GET WORSE AND YOU ARE STILL THINKING OF DOING THE WUSHU??? YOU ARE DYING YO KNOW??? STOP DOING THAT AND STOP ACTING LIKE A KUNG-FU PANDA FOR KIDS!! THE THINGS THAT YOU MUST DO IS GO TO REST AN-..”

“But gege, I just want to cheer them… it’s a difficult time for them to waste their kid times at hospital… please, I wanted be useful for my last time…” he almost cry.

“BUT TAO!! FOR GODNESS SAKE!! PLEASE!! IT’S NOT THE ONLY WAY TO CHEER THEM UP!! IF YOU KEEP THIS CONTINUE, YOU’LL MURDERED YOURSELF AND ITS JUST WASTE YOUR TIME FOR THE ENTIER YOUR LIFE, YOU EVEN LET YOUR BLOODS OUT FROM YOUR NOSE!!” I yelled at him.

“GEGE!! IT WAS MY FIRST TIME TO BE LOVED BY THE PEOPLE… I KNOW YOU WORRIED ABOUT ME AND I RESPECTED YOUR FEELING, THANK YOU.” The way he replied me is weak but I could see the lights on his eyes.

There was silent moment for 2 minutes; we just looked at each other.

“Tao, I just don’t want to see you die, I love and care about you, you like my own brother… if I can transfer my age, I’ll do it for see you alive and healthy… please do my favor, stop being narrowed minded and silly… don’t do the wushu move anymore even you love and need it… for my sake please!!”

“Gege, did you remember when I said to you about this story, when there is one kid who loves wushu very much and he wanted to saw my moves but he couldn’t because at the end he died? He left me this necklace…” he looked at me painfully while grabbed tights his necklace crying.  

Yes, I knew the story, it was about the kid much younger then Tao, and they seem like brothers. He really loves wushu and when he entered in this hospital; his room is the same as Tao. So I wonder they were connecting very fast and too closed among each other. But the ironic things was they have the same illness and at the end, the one who died first is that kid, before he died, he knew about Tao could did the wushu and always wanted to saw Tao’s movement but unfortunately when it was happened, Tao still prohibited to did the wushu things. At the end, the kid died before see it.  It made Tao very upset and cursing himself. He promised to himself to always love wushu… for himself and that kid...

Tao had too many dark past and I knew it a lot since I was the one is closed to him. I always thought that he was a tough person.

It makes my anger decrease and cursed myself for made him remembering that story; we never have been argued before. I-I just worried… and wanted the best for him…

“Is your ‘NEW GUY’ known about this?”

“…… nope…..” he wiped his tears.

“Well, we’ll let him know…”

I turned my body quickly and preparing to go out. Suddenly, Tao grabbed my arm and pull it to his.

“Please don’t gege…” his soft expression turned like when he saw horror movies.

“Why?”

“Because….” His head went down again “I don’t want him to know about it…” he said with small voice, almost whispered.

“Yeah, why??” I was starting to feel curious about this one baby.

“I-I… I like him, okay??” he was afraid to saw my eyes and it is so cute… it makes me the one who is the bad guy here.

“Hmm… okay, but don’t push yourself… okay?? By doing your wushu things… I really don’t want to see getting worse after this…” I let out the big sighed.

“Promise??” he made pinky promise.

“Hmm” I was muttering.

“Thank you gege, you really help me a lot!!” well… after crying, he laughing so easily… what a weirdo…

He put his panda mask and gave me the signal to go outside. The children who saw him tried to reach him… the kids really love this panda. I just smiling to see them... for another side, Chanyeol approach me and put his arm around my waist.

“So, what is taking so long?” he said with curious face.

I closed my eyes “he splits his blood again… like usually… but it’s really too much… even now his nose let the blood come too.”

Chanyeol looked at me; through my eyes… it’s so obvious that he was sad and worried about our baby.

“The things that we can do are just praying for him…”

“Agree.” I grabbed his left hand and squeezed it.

Just one minutes after the ‘conversations’, Tao with his ‘panda form’ called the both of us.

“Baekyun gege and Chanyeol gege, he is my friend, wu fan gege.” With his exited both of face and voice. We just couldn’t help to laugh.

“Wu fan Ge, the both of them is my best friends they seem like mom and dad for me.”  I use the ‘kung fu techniques’ to chop his head for called us like that.

Wu fan guy just nodding, we couldn’t see his face either since he wore ‘the panda’ things.

“Hey wu fan, what’s up? I’m Chanyeol.  How’s the panda stuff of yours? Nice to meet ya…”

Sometimes I felt Chanyeol’s personality is really strange.  Just the last 2 minutes ago we talked about the bad news of our panda and when I looked at him, he seems really down. And now… just look at him…. Always smile when he looked at the new guy, like the entire problem being banished completely. Really, what the hell is the virus inside his body??

“Hey, my name is Baekyun, Chanyeol and I have a bakery shop in this hospital… we have been know Tao since 2 years ago. Please protect him, sometimes he acts silly and careless, he need to be defended” I bowed politely.