The Second Moment, When I Saw You

Eyes On Me

well, this is my last updates.. because i must face the exam 1 week plus 3 days... hiks.. pray for me okay.. -__- i promise after that i'll update as soon as possible.. lmao :D


 

TAO’S POV

Yesterday I met Wu fan gege’s friends. They were kind and lovely, I like them. They often visit us and bring me many of foods since the hospital’s foods are not tasty!!  What on earth they always give us, such that’s stingy food… yuck!!!

 My favorite gege is Wu fan. He always seems mysterious like the protagonist in action – action movies. I always adore him, but I never saw him smiling. I didn’t know but if I saw him I could see loneliness in his eyes. He never told me about his stories about himself, his family or what are the things that he likes or hates, although we have been hospitalize by 2 weeks.

I just know Wu fan gege likes to sleep; sometimes he likes to respond my question with sarcastic words. (When he do that, he was really annoyed me) But deep inside I know he is a good person… oh!! He likes dragon too. Many of his things are dominance with dragon picture. Honestly, about he is a popular singer? I knew it from Sehun, Wu fan Ge never told me about it too… what a cold person.

But one day, when I accidentally awoke because I was too thirsty, I saw him staring at the window, look at the big moon. His face half lighten by a midnight lights. He looks very perfect; it made my heart jumped and beating faster.  Why he looks so lonely?? Even worse than usually. I don’t know either why my heart is very hurt when I saw him like this, it’s too painful. Wait… is that a tear??

AUTHOR’S POV

 Wu fan was staring on the window; he saw a big full moon. He was crying silently without let his voice came out, afraid to disturbed the younger.

“Gege, are you still awake? Can’t sleep?” Wu fan could hear the younger went to his side and he immediately wiped his tears hoping the younger didn’t see.

“Uhm… n-no… err… I’m going to sleep right now... good night Tao, you better to continue your sleep...” Wu fan quickly went to his bed and preparing to sleep.

“Gege… are you okay?? You could share with me if you have any troubles…” Tao asked it slowly. His voice seems to softener. And followed the older to sit at his bed.

Wu fan turn his face to saw Tao’s and turn back. He didn’t answer Tao’s question.

“Gege….” Mumbling Tao, he put his hand to Wu fan’s head and his hair slightly. “Are you alright?? You were crying… ”

“It’s nothing Tao... really... just go back to sleep already…” he pleads. Tao just looking at Wu fan and didn’t believe it at all. But if Wu fan said so, it means that it’s better to him to do that since he didn’t want fight him.

“Okay… if you say so...” he hesitated to leaving Wu fan though.

Tao returned to his bed and lie down. He staring Wu fan’s back and then turned around fixing his blanket. “Do you know gege; you should open your heart more. You have many friends and the people who’s supporting you… included me.” Tao closed his eyes, “just if I were you, I’ll treasure it back…” Tao continue.

 “’I was always lonely… no one care about me and wanted to be my friends since my illness… they always laughing at me when I said that I like wushu. They always said that it’s impossible for me to learning it. Although finally I can do it a few moves… hehe” Tao laughing.

“Even my parents said they were give up for paying my hospital bills… they don’t care about me anyway… I tried my best to paying it for working on the hospital like washing the dishes or something since my illness not often come back. I like to cheer up the kids in hospital too by doing my wushu… am I cool gege?? Yeah!!” Tao was soft laughing and keep told Wu fan about his story.

“unfortunately, I often had bullied letters to from my friends, they said in that letter they were hoping me to died soon… and keep telling that my age wasn’t long… hell I knew it too I’ll die soon, but I don’t care… I’ll live with my own way since I’m used to be face the pranks” Wu fan didn’t say anything… he’s just keep listening.

Since Tao didn’t heard the older voices he thought that he was already sleeping. “Oh gege?? You sleep already?? Hmph!! I told you my stories and you just didn’t listen and sleep without hesitation??Geeezz…, good night then… sleep well”

Tao was already closing his eyes and dreaming, he didn’t know if Wu fan was still awake… he made soft expression and smirked because the younger one’s reaction.

“You too sleep well, Tao…” whispered Wu fan.