The First Time I Met Him

Eyes On Me

hehehe, thx for subscribe and the comment.. i can feel my spirit now...(like a flame, lol) it's really make me happy... really... please keep support this stories.. love you all XD

 


WU FAN’S POV

“Ugh…” I could feel the pain spread around my body…  By the way, where I am now?? I could see white walls, ceiling and a few windows with their curtain… I tried to moved my arms and my neck but here I come, when I tried to move my legs, it was so difficult and hurt. I tried to remember what’s going on yesterday, and then suddenly I heard a voice. The sound isn’t familiar though.

“Good, you are awake now… how do you feel??” I tried to turned my head slowly and saw a person, half lying on hospital’s bed. He had thick black hair and milky skin… and handsome… oh!! No... No… maybe cute?? And those eye bags... panda???

“Better... Thanks for asking...” I tried to be polite enough, he just smiled for the replied.

“I’m Huang Zitao… or you can call me Tao” the boy expression looks so innocent.

“I’m Wu fan…” I just replied it shortly, my wounds starting to feel worse, looks like the anesthetic starts to fade away.

“So, why you be ended up in here?”  Ugh!! Why he like to act friendly?? The hell… just minds his business.

“Hey, you didn’t answer my question yet??” he pleads with his cute eyes

“I don’t know… okay, can you see with your own eyes that I’m in pain?? Just shut up for a moment and leave me alone!!” it’s true, really... I want to take a rest, god this wounds is just too painful. At least I’m not in the mood for talking.

“Oh... okay…” his happy expression turn into sad expression. Honestly, it’s better to him to always put happy expression. I know he just want to be friend with me but it just not the right time.

It’s starting to be silence moment, oh… its heaven, I was starting to relax and close my eyes, hope it can reduce my pain. Until I jumped because suddenly the door is open.

AUTHOR’S POV

Xiu min, Chen, Yixing, suho and the HunHan barged in to Wu fan's and Tao's room. “Ugh!!” Wu fan nearly growled in frustration, because its mean his moment must reach the ending now…

“Wu fan!! How’s your feeling??” asked Xiu min.

“Yes, of course. What’s up?” asked Yixing.

“Wu fan, how could this happened??” asked Chen

Luhan covered his mouth and gaze Wu fan’s legs, arms, waist, neck and his forehead full covered by bandages. “Omg!! Those wounds, are they hurts?” Sehun just rubbed his back.

Wu fan just rolled his eyes for the fourth question and asked them to not worry so much. He asked Chen to helped him got his pain-killer medicine. Chen just nodding and went for a while to get the pain killer. 2 minutes later, Chen is back with 2 nurses. The nurses saw Wu fan and whispering each other ear and giggling. They went to check Wu fan’s blood tension first and let Wu Fan drunk the pain killer. After that the nurse said ‘get well soon’ to Wu fan and went back to each other duties. His friends were silence until Suho asking the older beside of him.

“Who’s that boy?” he pointed at Tao, who keeps silence watching them.

Kris turned his head to Tao (again) and sighed “he is Tao… hey Tao, why aren’t you introduce yourself?”

Tao pouted his lips and shaking his head. “You told me to keep silence right?? Then I’m not saying anything…”

“Whoops… okay, you may speak right now..."

tao nodded “Okay, but you being so meany to me... Say sorry first then I’ll speak..” he narrowed his eyes and preparing to release his 'ultimate aegyo'.

Wu fan's friends just release death glare at Wu fan asking him to just apologize... Wu fan takes long deep breath.

“Okay… okay… I’M S-O-R-R-Y, TAO………, happy now?” Tao smiled with ‘full of victory’ style and nodding happily.

“Uhm... Hey everyone, my name is huang zitao, or you can call me Tao. I love wushu!!” said Tao awkwardly. They can saw his cheek going to blush.

"Tao, this is Suho,beside him is Yixing." they waved their hands to Tao. "behind Yixing is Xiumin and his 'lovers' Chen" they look so embarrassed. "next, beside them is luhan and sehun. we often called them HunHan..." grin Wu fan.

"well, they are my friends.." said him.

Tao staring at them one by one without blinking. his face turn into like this -----------> O_O

Yixing, Suho, Xiu min, Chen, Luhan and Sehun looked each other and smirking together at the same time. `

“God, Wu fan…, this kid is so cute~” Suho’s voice increasing.

“Yes, of course…” Yixing commented and went to Tao’s. “Say gege to me...”

“Gege~” Tao said with his cute eyes.

Yixing gasped, “!! I’m going to die…” cursing Tao’s cuteness

“Huang zitao, how old are you??” asked Xiu min with curious face.

“19...” Tao answered with big smile on his face.

“Oh!! You should call us gege then...” replied Xiu min. “finally, I had younger brother…” mumbling xiu min with tears of joy… The HunHan just laughing and pinched Tao’s cheek…

“Sehun, he even cuter than you” Chen teasing Sehun. Sehun just pouted his lips and hiding on luhan’s back, asking for the protection.

“Ya!! Don’t even dare talking like that to my precious Sehunnie.” Said Luhan then followed by everyone’s laughter’s.

-The evening is followed by the happy and cheers moment-