Chapter 49: Come to Me

Say Hi to Mr. Know-Nothing ♔ (Sequel to I Wish This is Just A Dream)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Love u-Howl)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQm-zrrH0ww

 

 

The rain continued. You were looking at Ren anxiously. He was still in an unconscious state.

You held his hand. "I'm so sorry... I should listen to you... " Later, Sehun came in.

"How is he now?" He asked. You just sighed and said nothing. He blinked his eyes and left your room.

You saw him leaving. You turned around and saw Ren who was still closing his eyes. You brushed his hair. "Wake up-ah, I have many things to tell you..." You said as tears were dropping.

You your phone and received a phone call from Aron.

"Hello, Yoon Byul? Is Ren there?"

"Yes, he is. I'm sorry... I made him fainted..."

"He faints?? How is his situation?"

"Uhh... Still in unconsciousness... Gwenchana, I'll take care of him. Don't worry."

"You know what, Yoon Byul? You really misunderstood him..."

"Nae, I know..."

Then you heard something. You saw Ren's eyebrows moving.

"OMO He woke! I'll contact you later, Aron!"

You went beside him. "Ren! Are you ok?"

"Yoon Byul..." He looked at you and hugged you tightly. "Yoon Byul-ah, do you really forgive me?"

"Andwae~ You are the one who should forgive me..." You cried on his shoulder. "Mianhae... I'm too impetuous..." You released him and touched his face. "Oh my, why is your face so hot?" You then touched his forehead. "You're having high fever!"

"I'm ok, Yoon Byul~" He smiled weakly.

"You have to rest more!" You said as you pushed him to lay down. As you were rushing to somewhere, he grabbed your hands.

"Where are you going? I need you... By my side..."

"I'm just take a wet towel for you." You sat beside him. "I'll never leave you..." You smiled.

A few minutes later, you came back. He was already fell asleep. You placed the towel on his forehead. You frowned when you saw his wet clothes. You went to your brother. "Oppa, I need your help..."

After finished chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter