Chapter 54: Warmth within Winter

Say Hi to Mr. Know-Nothing ♔ (Sequel to I Wish This is Just A Dream)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(In Your Hands-Kevin of UKISS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N8BXhNtw3Y

 

 

Bye, my love, Ren.

He began to nervous. "Why did she leave?! And where can she go?!" He took the diary and rushed downstairs.

"Harabeoji! Harabeoji! Don't you know Yoon Byul left?!" Ren asked.

"Mwo?! She left?! Since when? How come I don't know about this? Where she go?"

"I also not sure... She seemed leaving here... In her diary, she stated that she will live alone somewhere else..."

"It's WINTER now and how can a person living alone out there especially a patient?!"

"I don't know..." Ren's eyes were turning red. "I'll find her..." He left the house.

*Sohnja, where will you go? Don't worry, Minki is going to look for you...* Your grandfather thought.

 

"Yoon Byul! Oh Yoon Byul! Where are you?!" Ren cried.

He looked everywhere but didn't see your figure at all. But he still determined to find you.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

"It's cold here..." You placed your bags down and sat on a bench.

And you smiled. "Ah, the sight is so pretty..." You pulled your scarf up to your nose. "But it's getting colder..."

You took out a book and something fell out. It was a photo of you and Ren. "Jagi..." Tears began to form. But you controlled not to let it fell. "We were over..." Tears were wiped away.

A little girl walked by. She was crying. You saw and went near to her and asked for reason.

"Unnie... *sobs* I can't find my appa and umma... *sobs* I'm so scared..."

"Uh-oh... Do you know their number?"

She showed a card to you and continued to sob. "Oh, here it is... Let me call them, nae?" You smiled.

You took out your phone and tried to dial their number. "Annyeong... Umm... Your daughter is missing... She is with me right now at umm... In front of the candy shop... Can you please come here immediately? ... Alright, thanks a lot!" You hung up.

You squatted down and looked at the girl. "Your appa and umma are coming, ok? Let's wait here..."

She nodded and stopped crying. Soon, a couple came with a nervous look on their face. "Heeyeon? Heeyeon-ah..."

The girl lighted up. "Appa! Umma!" She ran towards them. The couple smiled brightly and hugge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter