Chapter 48: I'm Not That Kind of Person You Thought

Say Hi to Mr. Know-Nothing ♔ (Sequel to I Wish This is Just A Dream)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Crush-Sandeul of B1A4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwVG3-DIBN4

 

 

-Yoon Byul's P.O.V-

How dare he treat me like this?! What? I'm just his toy?! Oh yeah, I forgot. He is the kingka of the school. It is normal for him to have many girlfriends! I am the one who play the role as a fool...

-End of Yoon Byul's P.O.V-

 

"Yoon Byul! Oh Yoon Byul! Where are you?" Ren was rushing around the school looking you. You were walking alone and of course, still crying. Ren found you. You saw him and try to avoid him.

"Why are you still chasing me? Go away! I don't want to see you anymore!" You managed to say those words to him although it hurt you A LOT.

"Yoon Byul, you misunderstood it!" He grabbed your hand tightly. But you pushed him away. "What? I heard with my OWN ears! Don't try to deny." You then gave him a glare and left.

"No! You really misunderstood the whole situation! Let me explain it for y..." Then you interrupted. "I'll never listen to you anymore... Let's just break up..."

"No, it can't be! Yoon Byul, wait!" He stopped chasing you. "Yoon Byul!"

"Why you let her go?!" JR ran to him. "Tell her the real state!"

"You can't let her go like this! Chase her and explain everything to her! You can do it!" Aron encouraged him.

Ren looked at them with a serious expression. Later, he nodded and continued to chase you. "Yoon Byul!"

"It's all because of me..." JR frowned.

"Don't worry, hyung. Our maknae can handle it. Believe me." Minhyun tapped his shoulder.

 

-Flashback-

"Jonghyun oppa, I really love you! Let's us marry and have a happy life forever!" A crazy fangirl was pestering JR.

He smiled awkwardly. "Thanks for your love. Kekeke..."

"Ani. You can't just say like that~ Oh ya, just say a 'yes' ok?"

*OMO What should I do??* He froze. "Umm... I still have class, I'll think about this later... Bye!" He quickly ran away.

"Andwae, oppa... OPPA!!!"

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

*What am I suppose to do to get rid of the girl? Michyeosseo...* He brushed his hair. "Ah, this is so frustrating!" Then he sent the other members a message.

 

Hey guys! You all really have to help me this time! A crazy fangirl is making me almost fainted! Meet me at our place after class dismiss! ASAP!

 

Soon, all of them gathered. "How are we going to help you?" Baekho asked.

"Uhh... Just give me some ideas so I can reject the girl..."

"Hmm... How about pretend to be with another girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter