Chapter 41: SeRa Couple?

Say Hi to Mr. Know-Nothing ♔ (Sequel to I Wish This is Just A Dream)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Like A Dream-APink)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ccBwZmzxpM

 

 

-Yoon Byul's P.O.V-

OMO Am I dreaming?! Ren kissed me, and I kissed him too! Kyaa~ I cannot believe it! *slaps myself* He loves me... He really loves me!!! *rolls like buffalo*

-End of Yoon Byul's P.O.V-

 

"Dongsaeng? Are you waking up?" Sehun knocked your door.

You were screaming in yourself until you fell down from the bed. "Ouch! TT" You knocked the floor. Slowly you stood up and rubbed your head. You went to open the door and saw your brother.

"Oh, oppa. Anything?"

"I heard bang just now... Are you ok?"

"Uhh... Umm... Nothing... I'm fine... Kekeke..."

"Ok~ Breakfast is ready. We wait for you."

"Nae, oppa. I'm just going to wash myself..."

After finished preparing yourself, you went downstairs to have your breakfast.

"Wow! Oppa! You did this?!"

"Nae, sohnja. Your oppa is really great! I think his future wife will be very haengbok!" Your grandpa teased.

"Ah, harabeoji..." Sehun slightly blushed.

"OMO OMO Oppa blushed oppa blushed..." You sang as you cut the eggs.

"Oh Yoon Byul..." Sehun said in a deep voice.

"Okokok... No more joking..." You ate the egg. "Yum! It looks simple but it is really delicious!" You gave your brother a 'thumbs up'. Sehun nodded with a satisfied smile.

That day you didn't have school. Sehun followed his gang --- EXO while you just stayed at home. They went for shopping as that was one of their favourite pastime. All of them were busy picking clothes but Sehun chose to walk around. He knew he couldn't buy such expensive outfit~ He walked and walked. He saw a girl sitting near the fountain crying silently. He went to the girl and squatted down so that he could see the girl closer.

"Miss? Why are you crying? Anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter