Final: Two is Better than One

Say Hi to Mr. Know-Nothing ♔ (Sequel to I Wish This is Just A Dream)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

White Love-K.Will, Soyou of Sistar & Jeongmin of Boyfriend (Starship Planet)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHmunlVffYI

 

 

"Oh, my Yoon Byul! You look freaking hot!" Minra praised.

You smiled. "Jinja? Am I? Kekeke..."

"Of course you are! Red, oppa's favourite colour~"

"Ah, where is him...?" You asked.

And Minra shouted. "Choi Minki! OMG You're slower than the bride~ Choi Minki is such a slow poke~~~"

"Yah, who says I'm a slow poke?" He came out in a flurry. "OMO Oh Yoon Byul you're so gorgeous!"

"I think you are prettier than me." You pinched his nose. "Kaja!"

All of you came to the photographing site.

"Minki, please hold your wife tightly~" One of the photographer said.

The other one added. "Yoon Byul, looked at your husband too~"

A few shots was taken. "Alright! The next, bridesman and bridesmain are involved. Come on~"

"Oh, wow!" Chi Hoon grabbed Seul Ki's hand and went beside you two.

"Ok~ Now, Chi Hoon stands beside Minki while Seul Ki stands beside Yoon Byul. And Minki will hold Yoon Byul, nae?"

Minra was standing behind those crew while caressing her tummy. Chanyeol went to her and back hugged her. "Yah, I really missed the time we had our photoshooting..."

"Nae, me too~" Both of them smiled.

"Next, the feature! Couple kiss each other~" The photographer explained.

"Do we need too?" Chi Hoon asked innocently. Seul Ki stared at him with a what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about face.

Another photographer whispered. "If you want to~"

"Ready? 1, 2, 3!"

Chi Hoon kissed Seul Ki's cheek while she was not paying attention to him. "Yah!" She frowned.

Both of you look at the two. "Hey, do you...?" You asked while pointing at them.

"Ah? No, no, we..." Seul Ki shook her head and Chi Hoon interrupted. "Yes, we are!"

You and Ren looked at each other then started to tease them.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

"They are coming...!" Seul Ki whispered. "Daebak!" The others took their place respectively.

Chi Hoon asked. "Are you guys ready?"

"NAE!"

Ren got off the car and opened the door for you. Slowly you stepped out and faced everyone. "OMO The bride is so pretty!"

You smiled to everyone and Ren held your hands tightly, leading you along the way. The others were throwing confetti and your hair was messed. Ren helped you to take off those on your hair. You smiled to him and he did the same.

The wedding was carried very smoothly. You two said your vows and exchanging rings. You threw the bouquet and... Guess who got it?

"Oh my, you again?!" You laughed.

In the evening, both of you sat at the swing, enjoying the snowy scene. You laid on his shoulder.

"Yah, may I ask you something...?" You said.

"What is it, jagi?"

"Umm... I want to ask you... Since when you fell in love with me?"

"Since when...? Hmm... If I say since the first time I saw you, will you believe me?"

"OMO Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter