Chapter 44: My Scorpio Boyfriend (Take 2)

Say Hi to Mr. Know-Nothing ♔ (Sequel to I Wish This is Just A Dream)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(How Nice Would It Be-Lunafly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8m2uRVrD2s

 

 

Next morning, you woke up early to prepare yourselves for school. You went beside the window, the wind was gently caressing your cheek. The air was fresh since it rained the day before that. *I hope today's a good day for everyone. Oh Yoon Byul, fighting!*

As you reached your class, you saw Ren waving at you. He changed a lot. For the passed, he would ignore your greetings. But now, he went to you first. Was this called as weird? He changed his attitude really fast.

Well, maybe this was one of the characteristics of Scorpians. You would never know what is he or she thinking. Mysterious.

You waved back to him. You saw Minhyun smiling to you too. He also changed a lot. He wasn't like the old Minhyun you knew, he changed into a bright guy. *Does he experience something new in his love?* You smiled.

The lesson was carried smoothly throughout the day. You were concentrated listening to your lecturer until didn't realise that Ren was peeping at you. "Choi Minki..." Minhyun whispered into his ear with his 'fake low tone'. "OMO! You scared me!" Ren looked at him. He just laughed.

You heard voices behind you but you just ignored it.

It was a short breaktime after that. Ren went beside you as Seul Ki went to Minhyun to discuss some questions. Ren said to you. "Yah, jagi..." You stopped him. "Don't call me jagi here..."

"Oh... Alright, girlfriend~" He joked. You stared at him. He just looked away pretending to don't know anything. You laughed at his cuteness. "Don't forget about your job later..." He pouted.

"Nae, arasso..." You continued writing your essay.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

You reached his house. Well, you were kinda self-abased for what had Mrs. Yoo said about you in front of Mr. and Mrs. Choi. You bowed politely to them. They said nothing to you, just a smile. You went to upstairs, feeling down. *What were his parents thinking?* You thought.

You stepped into his room and felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter