Chapter 37: The Fake Dating

Say Hi to Mr. Know-Nothing ♔ (Sequel to I Wish This is Just A Dream)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Ren's P.O.V-

Yah, what am I doing...? *looks at Ara* Guess what, Choi Minki? You are going out with her! Aish, umma you are torturing me...! *looks at Ara again* OMG... >< What should I do later???

-End of Ren's P.O.V-

 

-Flashback-

"Minki-ah, you'll be going out with Ara today!"

"Mwo? But why?"

"What why? Dating is a common thing for couples..."

"But Ara and me are not..."

"Alright, stop mumbling son~ Ppali! Get ready for your preparation..."

"Nae, umma..."

-End of flashback-

 

"Are you ok? You seem different today." Ara looked at him.

"Ah, I'm very ok!" Ren gave Ara a 'thumbs-up'.

"Oh, that's fine then..." Ara continued to play with her phone.

This couple was so awkward. They were arranged by their parents to marry each other. Ren didn't love Ara at all, but he couldn't do anything. And who knows what Ara thought? What was she thinking in her mind? What she thought about Ren?

Soon, they reached the theme park. They got off their car. Ara smiled to the driver politely and left with Ren. Both of them walked quite far apart. Ren got a phone call from someone.

"Choi Minki... I know you and Ara don't walk with each other!" Mrs. Choi said in the phone with a evil laugh.

"UMMA!!! How can you..." Ren shouted into the phone. Eveyone looked at him, including Ara. He knew what was he doing and quickly left the crowd. "Umma... You send someone to spy us?!"

"What will you do if I say yes? You don't even know who is the person! He or she may be just around you~ Kekeke..."

"Oh, please... Umma... You are making me go crazy!"

"Whoa, calm down son~ Just enjoy your dating... Oh, wait. Don't forget to hold her hands! *laughs*" Then Mrs. Choi ended the call.

"Wait, wait, UMMA!!!" Ren looked at his phone and shouted. "Yah, Mrs. Choi! Uhh... Whatever! I'll just follow your rules this time!"

He walked back into the crowd and went to Ara. He was trying to peep for the person who spied th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter