Chapter 50: No Way...

Say Hi to Mr. Know-Nothing ♔ (Sequel to I Wish This is Just A Dream)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(It's Cold-Ji Eun of Secret)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH__y5TsQ14

 

 

-Flashback for previous chapter-

"Be careful, Ara!" He saved her from falling by grabbing her waist without a second thought. And she were holding his shoulder. Their faces were just 3cm from each other.

They gazed eyes to eyes, blushing.

-End of flashback-

 

Ara pushed Sehun away and leaned against the wall. "I... I said be careful!" Sehun stammered. Then he walked a bit but slipped again. This time he fell to her. And their lips pressed together. They widened their eyes. Mrs. Yoo came to the kitchen and gasped when she saw them. She left and sat back at the living room.

"Why do you looked so strange?" Mr. Yoo asked.

"They... Ah... Umm..."

"Ok ok, no need to explain. I know I know..."

Ara tried to push him away but Sehun pulled her closer to him, with lips still sticking to each other. Sehun slowly closed his eyes while Ara bluntly wrapped her arms around his neck. No need to doubt, she just came back from Western countries, French kiss was common to her. Soon, they let go of each other.

"I like you since the first time I met you... I thought you're an angel, you know?"

Ara just looked at him, saying nothing. She then tiptoed and kissed him again.

"Hey, where is our drinks...?" Mr. and Mrs. Yoo looked at each other.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

"Uhh, where did oppa go?" You asked your grandfather.

"He told me he went out to meet a friend...  Oh, how's your situation now, feeling better?" He looked at Ren.

"Nae, I'm ok now. Gomawo."

"Are you sure he is going out to meet a friend? FRIEND you mean? Harabeoji?"

"If not a friend, who is he?"

"Harabeoji, I'm PRETTY SURE that it is a SHE~"

"Huhu, what's going on?" Ren looked at you too woodenly.

"Oh Sehun is going to have a girlfriend soon! Buahahahahaha..." Then you thought of something. "But... When are you going overseas?"

"..." His expression turned down. "I'm not sure..." Then the whole scene became silent.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

"Do you know that our Ara is going to United Kingdom?" Mr. Yoo asked Sehun.

"Nae, I know..."

"She is going next week..." Mrs. Yoo smiled.

"Mwo?! Next week?! I thought is next month!" Ara shouted.

"Ara, the new semester is going to start very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter