Fall out.

SHOULD HAVE BEEN AND WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN

"I know you are fine but what do I do?"

Kim Myungsoo hesitated. 

He was on his way home, unfortunately he had to take the bus.While waiting for his bus to come, he stuck both of his earphones down his auditory canal to drown himself with music. The moment he did, the whole world was shut off from him. He thought that he should have brought his own car with him that day. 

Kim Myungsoo, already an architect working for a design firm, despite beiing a professional already he had always been his seventeen year old self. The seventeen year old- punk-rock loving kid who was a frustrated rocker too. Though things didn't turn out the way he had planned when he was 17 years old, he still loves listening to rock songs, even western rock songs.

Music was his only companion in his life which he describes as a perfect disaster.

One of his life's perfect disaster was that he always looked to good. And he hated the feeling of being talked about because of his looks. Despite his continous efforts to look typical, he always stood out. There were two highschool girls who were making a fuss about him and even if his music's volume are at a maximun, he can hear them and it irritated him. 

"If happy ever after did exists then I'll still be holding you like this...."

Myungsoo just came back from studying ang working in the states a moth ago after he had been transferred by his comapnny  to Seoul.  He just came back and is slightly confused with the bus he's about to take. Because in his life, he had only took one route. 

A route he ought not to take anymore. 

_________________________________________________________________________

"So you're still listening to them, you haven't changed........"

It was like magic. 

It was just his imagination playing tricks on him. 

It was like a dream. 

It was like a mistake. 

Myungsoo ceased not to believe something he just heard, something he heard behind the music that was so loudly playing. 

I'm on the ledge while you're so 
God damn polite and composed 
And I know you see me, 
And you're making it look so easy 

________________________________________________________________

He turned his ipod's volume down and looked around. And when he looked back, he saw Suzy, smiling at him. Like the way she used to. Standing behind him, she surely stood out from the crowd too. And how can he not forget how she looked. How she smiled, how she laughed, how she pouted, how she talked, how she says sorry, how she bites her lower lip, how her eyes get smaller when she smiles, how her pink her cheeks are. 

When the smoked cleared, Myungsoo could never guess how Suzy got there. How that pretty creature ended up there, he gave up. 

And she was there as if nothing had ever happened. 

_________________________________________________________

"I know you're fine but what about me?"

"I'll never get tired listening to them.", he replied. 

"Good, because......", Suzy was cut off. 

"Because you were the one who got me started listening to their songs and you are also the reason why I keep listening to them.", he said. 

Suzy got what he meant by it. 

"It's nice to know you're back.", she said. 

Even before he had said anything, Suzy walked up to the bus that came. 

It was not the bus Myungsoo was supposed to take, nor was Suzy. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Everything that reminds me of you...."

When you want more, 
Well you leave me with less 

Myungsoo tried to bring himself together after his fallout. He tried no to be his seventeen year old self and go after the girl who after all this time gave him nothing but less than what he gave to her. 

But still, after all, when he shouldn't have to fight for her anymore, Myungsoo who's life is a perfect disaster, decided to go after his fallout. 

"you're my fallout."

Myungsoo, placed his earphones in his pocket and immediately started running after the bus Suzy took as fast as he can. He didn't care less if he's about to make the same mistake again, but in his life he only knew one thing  that can make his perfect disaster a little less, it was Suzy. 

____________________________________________________________________