need you

SHOULD HAVE BEEN AND WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN

Don't you ever wonder, why sometimes you can not be satisfied with even with the simplest things? 

The less it becomes the more you want something from that little something.

It is as if you would make you always wanting for more. 

Sunday afternoon, your only day off from work. Woke up a little late than your usual 6 am routine. 

No time for breakfast. You hurried to finish your laundry and tidied your apartment a little. It has been a while since you had the intiative to clean your apartment. Endless due dates ahead of you, you just wanted to have a fresher environment the next time you start working again.

Working at the convenience of your own home is a bliss but sometimes it gets stuffy too. 

Laundry is now officially done and you, out of all men who work in the same company he works for gets an unexpected call from the big boss telling you, hey, I'm sorry but you better start working your off even if itnis your only day off from work. 

If that is one of the perks of having an endeared position at the company at this early stage of your life, well you must be really lucky. 

Your unbelivable bad luck annoyed you, but ofcourse left you no choice. 

Stop being childish, you are still paying for newly bought Audi and would definately would not want to loose your job.  Specific instructions on what your boss wanted you to do was later on emailed to you by his secretary. You skimmed through it once, then twice but you still remained uminspired to start working. 

When situations like this happen, which it often does nowadays, your definte solution was to get out of your apartment. A cafe, an icecream parlor, at the carwash, as long as it has wifi connection and a place to sit as long as it is not at his own desk, at his own chair, it'll be fine. 

Hurrying out of your apartment, given that you must submitt what was being asked of you before your boss would have dinner with one of his clients. Demanding job it is, being in advertising was not so bad at first, it was something you are good at