HAIRCUT

SHOULD HAVE BEEN AND WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN

"If you are not coming with me to have a new haircut, I might as well start opening your toys from it's box."

"That is certainly no acceptable. My collection has completely nothing to do with this."

"Perhaps you mind listening to me. That you certainly need to go get your hair trimmed."

"You're not my mother so don't nagg at me over my hair. It's my hair."

"Maybe you don't look at yourself at the mirror so must not know how awful you look with that hair."

"Then if I tell you to shave your head would you?"

"Ofcourse not. Why would I?"

"Then I wouldn't get my hair trimmed."

"Do we really have to argue with this?"

"No we don't have to."

"You're not going to meet my parents looking like that.

"Fine, I give up. I'll drive."

_________________________________________________________

Suzy and I are together for three years already. 

But for the both of us, it had been more than that. 

______________________________________________________________

Am I really supposed to believe that the guy who I had been classmates with since highschool and whom I've never spoke with woulld pay attention to me. 

He was no where close to where I can reach. 

He was way up there, almost perfect. Admired and respected. 

____________________________________________________________________________

But to me, the fact that she never knew that I exist was the one that drawn me to her. 

The thing that she didn't actually cared about me. 

I doubt that she can even recall when she first said hi to me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

So there I was waiting for my bus to arrive. 

And I've heard someone call my name. 

It was rather a candid and simple confession. 

I initailly thought that I was just a joke. 

And then I lived, 4 more years of my life believing that it was just a mere joke. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

And then we meet again after four years.

She smiled at me. 

For the first time in a long while...

and...

Today, is just like everyother day we'd spend together for the rest of my life.

________________________________________________________________