Confession

A Little Pink Book

Hey guys, sorry this took SOOOO long!!!! Just been super busy...

Dear Diary,

Today was the best day of my life.

 

 

“Sungmin.” His musical voice called out to me again.

I turned away from the window. He was standing in the doorway, leaning against the frame with his arms crossed. He looked tired, like he hadn’t slept at all the previous night.

“Kyuhyun.” I say his name in a voice that was barely more than a whisper, but I knew he heard me.

He closed the gap between us in a matter of a few strides, but stayed about an arm’s length away, far enough to make the distance awkward.

“What are you doing here?” I ask breaking the silence and his intense gaze.

“It’s my apartment, the better question is, what are you doing here?” He asked in an accusing tone.

“You gave me the key and I found the address in one of your game cases.” I explained and I saw him nod.

“So I did.” He said and then silence befell us again.

We stood there looking at each other. The silence was defeating and I wanted so badly to break it. I wanted to tell him how I felt, and apologize for him overhearing it in my confession to Eunhyuk. I wanted to tell him that I knew how disgusted he was with me, but the words seemed to get caught in my throat as the tears began to flow yet again.

“I’m so sorry, Kyuhyun, mianhe.” I mutter as I begin to sob.

I bring my hands up to cover my face in embarrassment. I didn’t want him to see me cry, didn’t want him to see me weak. I turned my back to him, trying to hide out in the open. I felt him place a hand cautiously on my back and as much as I didn’t want my body to react to his simple gesture; it did. I immediately felt a sense of calm move through me while the place he touched me was on fire.I didn’t pull away and I guess he took it as a sign that he was ok to continue because the next thing I know his arms are s around me and I had buried my face in his chest.

“Why are you sorry Minnie? You have the right to like whomever you want, guy or girl. I don’t care, I just want you to be happy. You deserve someone who can give you as much love as you give everyone else.” He said into my ear as he continued to hold me.

“W-what are y-you talking about?” I asked through my sobs, trying to get them under control.

“Last night I was going to go to bed but stopped outside the door when I heard you talking to Eunhyuk. I knew I shouldn’t eavesdrop but you had seemed so upset, after, after what I did last night. I just wanted to know what you were thinking. Then I heard you tell him that you were gay and that you liked someone. After that I ran.” He finished and I pulled out of his embrace slightly to look up at him. He was blushing and wouldn’t look at me.

“So you didn’t hear who I liked?” I asked, needing to know the answer to this question more than any other question in my life.

“Aniyo, I didn’t, I didn’t want to know.” He answered and I let out a sigh of relief which earned me a quizzical look from him.

I was still going to tell him, but I was glad that he was going to hear it directly from me.

“Kyuhyun, I need to tell you something, but please don’t be mad at me.” I said and waited until he nodded before I began.

“Kyu, ever since you joined Super Junior you have been slowly torturing me. Every touch and every smile has been a pleasant torture. Everytime you crawled into bed with me for whatever reason I have been the happiest man alive. Then last night when you kissed me, god Kyu, I thought I was going to die! I have never felt more alive, yet inside I was dying because I knew it meant nothing to you! I can’t take it anymore, Kyu. You make me feel like no one else ever has. I-I love you.”

As I finished my monologue I finally got the courage to look up at him. His eyes locked with mine and I could see him processing everything that I had just told him. What I was surprised to see was that they were watery and a few tears were trailing gently down his perfect face. I brought my hand up and gently brushed them away, letting my hand linger there and he closed his eyes while leaning into my caress.

“I’m sorry Kyu, I know you think I’m disgusting. I don’t blame you if you hate me; I just needed to tell you. I couldn’t keep it locked up anymore. Please though, please come back when you are ready. I can switch rooms with somebody if you want, and you don’t have to talk to me offstage. Just please come back, for Super Junior’s sake.” I beg of him and then turn to leave, but am stopped when he asks me a question.

“Sungmin, do you know why I gave you that key?”

I turn to face him again and make my way back over to him. He was looking at me in a way that he had never looked at me before. It was something I didn’t recognize and could not figure out.

“Aniyo.” I answer him, wanting him to continue.

“When I debuted I knew just how crazy this life could get. I wanted a place where I could come to think and get away from everything.  A place where no one would bother me. I gave that key to you because I trust you. I don’t want to have secrets from you; I don’t think it would be possible even if I wanted to. You know me too well, Sungmin. This place is where I sort out what’s in my heart. I gave you the key because you are in my heart, always have been, always will be. I love you, Lee Sungmin. You have made me the happiest I have ever been in my entire life by telling me that you love me.”

He paused after this and I just stared at him in shock as he slowly moved closer to me, cupped my face in his hands and forced me to look up into his eyes. When his face was inches from mine he spoke again.

“That kiss meant more to me than you can possibly know, but if you want; this can be our first kiss.”

With that he placed his lips on mine. It was not as gentle as the first kiss we had shared, but it was just as tender and sent the same feeling of electricity through my entire body. He pulled away after a few seconds. The kiss was just a peck, but it was more than perfect.

“I don’t care what our first kiss was, as long as we never have a last.” I say cheekily and after a cheeky grin from him he brings his lips back to mine.

This kiss was rougher than the last, but it was just as loving. His lips moved gently against mine in a way that made me feel more on fire than I thought possible. I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly let him slide his tongue inside my mouth. He let it wander around, brushing along my teeth and flicking it against my tongue now and again which drew a moan from deep in my throat. I wanted to taste his sweetness so I forcefully shoved his tongue out of the way to get mine in his mouth. I let my hands, which until now had been lingering on his waist, wander under his shirt and across the warm skin of his toned back. He smelled like vanilla, it was intoxicating. I wanted to keep kissing him but my lungs were burning in want of air and my body obliged as I pulled away. I smiled at him as I took in his disheveled appearance. His lips were wet with our saliva and were already slightly swollen. His hair was a mess since he hadn’t brushed it yet. I then noticed the huge bags under his eyes.

“Why are you so tired?” I asked him while lightly poking at the puffy skin.

“I kind of spent the whole night crying.” He said with a slight chuckle, but I could still see the pain lingering in his eyes.

“Kyu, why? You need to sleep.” I said and pushed his hair out of his face.

“I thought you loved someone else. I was hurt, but was going to be happy for you no matter what.” He said and I pulled him close to me.

“Kyu, you are the only one who has ever had my heart, and are the only one who ever will.” I said and I felt him smile into the top of my head at my corny words.

“Now go sleep, we don’t have anything today so you can sleep as long as you want.” I pull away and push him towards the bedroom but he doesn’t budge and picks up my hand instead.

“Stay with me Min. I just got you and I don’t want to be away from you quite yet.” He said with a sweet, innocent smile.

I simply nodded and he walked with me into the bedroom, never letting go of my hand. He collapsed on the bed immediately and before I crawled in next to him I pulled out my phone to send a text.

To: Eunhyuk

From: Sungmin

Don’t worry, I found him. We are both ok, but won’t be lack until late tonight ;)

 

I put my phone on the nightstand and then crawled into the small bed with him. Before I could get comfortable I heard my phone vibrate so I grabbed it and opened the message from Eunhyuk.

To: Sungmin

From: Eunhyuk

Sungmin, I know you love him but don’t do that yet! The first time Donghae….

I stopped reading after that. Such a y Monkey, like I really wanted to know what he did with Donghae.

“Yagh, what are you smiling at?” Kyuhyun asked me.

I didn’t even realize that I had been smiling or that he had rolled over to face me.

“I was just telling Eunhyuk that I found you and then he made a erted comment.” I informed him and before I could stop him he had taken my phone out of my hand and was reading the message. I saw an evil grin spread across his face as he finished the message that I hadn’t.

“How did he know that I would top?” Kyuhyun asked in a serious tone.

“He said what?” I nearly shouted and took my phone back and finished the message.

…and I did it, it hurt like hell. Just be careful Min.

“He did not say that you would top!” I shouted after I finished reading.

“I know Min. Besides, I’m willing but I would rather wait. I love you; just being with you is enough for now.” He said and then gave me a chaste kiss.

“Thank you, Kyu. I love you too. Now go to sleep!” I told him and I see him nod and close his eyes.

I close mine as well and relish the fact that I am laying with the guy I love. He smelled so good and I could feel his warmth despite the fact that the only part of us that was touching was our hands, which were laying entwined between us.

“Min?” His soft voiced called out to me.

“Hmm.” I mumbled without opening my eyes. I was feeling tired again, despite the fact that I had slept well last night.

“Will you be my boyfriend?” He asked me quietly and the question made me open my eyes wide, but then my gaze softened as I met his loving stare.

“Of course Kyu, I thought that was kind of obvious after I confessed.” I said with a laugh at his silly question.

“I just wanted to make it official.” He said with a dorky grin.

“Alright, it’s official. Now go to sleep!” I practically yelled and he let out quiet laugh before closing his eyes again.

I shut my eyes and just when I think he has fallen asleep he spoke again.

“Min, I’m cold.”

I let out a sigh knowing what he was really asking. I moved closer to him and easily wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face in his chest. I felt his arms slide around me as he moved even closer. When we got situated he stilled and when his breathing went even I thought he had fallen asleep finally.

“I love you.” He said without opening his eyes.

“I love you too, now sleep!” I told him getting impatient.

“Fine, just promise me you’ll be here when I wake up, ok?” He asked and I let out a sigh. How could he be so silly?

“Of course, Kyu! Now sleep!” I demanded of him in a kidding, loving voice.

Silence enclosed around us again and after a few minutes I heard him snore softly. I smiled at how cute he was while I relished the fact that I finally had the man I loved in my arms and I was never going to let him go.

 

So, I realized as I was writing this...I have MAJOR tense issues!!! By that I mean I keep switching verb tenses...It was really bad as I was typing it up, so I was trying to make it all past tense but probably missed a lot. I also realized how bad my English grammar is too...which is sad because I'm American, so I should be able to speak my first language!! But yeah, sorry bout that :( There may be a cute, short epilogue showing 'where are they now' kind of thing...it will probably take awhile but other than that this story is DONE....

Comments are loved...especially if you've been silent *glares through computer* I know your there....