My New Boyfriend

A Little Pink Book

Dear Diary,

The past few months of touring have been…wonderfully awkward. All of the time that I spend with Kyu only makes me fall more and more in love with him. Sometime during the tour the fans began to put us in “couples”. They were basically between the members who were closest. Leeteuk and Kangin, Ryewook and Yesung, Eunhyuk and Donghae, Hangeng and Heechul, and then there was me and Kyuhyun. Being coupled with Kyuhyun is both amazing and terrible. I love it, but I also wish that it was real and not just for the fans. I would never forget the night that our manager first told us about the development of these “couples” and what we would be doing for fan service.

 

I woke up that morning to Leeteuk shaking me gently. I opened my eyes to find light pouring in the window and realized that it was actually already early afternoon. We had had a late Super Show last night, only getting back around 3 a.m. and only getting to bed around 4, so we were allowed to sleep in for once.

“Morning Sungmin. Manager hyung will be here in an hour to talk about something with us so you need to get up.” He instructed while gently rubbing my shoulder in a motherly way.

I simply nodded in response and sat up to stretch.

“Get him up too, I tried but couldn’t.” He said and with another nod from me he left to go wake up the others.

I stood up from my bed and made my way over to Kyu’s. I looked down at the sleeping angel in front of me. He was laying on his side with one arm hanging off the side of the small bed and was facing my bed. I watched his perfect lips part slightly as he breathed in. He looked, so damn kissable. I let my eyes wander over his sleeping form. He looked so peaceful, and I knew he was absolutely exhausted. I didn’t want to wake him. I went to do what I was told, but instead found myself walking around to the other side of the bed and climbed into it with him! He was still asleep, I could tell from his even breathing, but he moved over subconsciously to make room for me. Slowly I wrapped my arm around his waist and hugged myself close to him. I buried my face into his neck and took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of him that I loved so much.

I knew I needed to wake him up, but I was enjoying this way too much. I hardly ever got to be close to him like this, and while I knew I was just torturing myself, I couldn’t stay away.

“Min, what are you doing?” A voice suddenly asked me. I was startled because it came from the man that I thought was asleep.

“N-nothing.” I said and quickly tried to untangle myself from him, but he caught my hand and held it to him.

“No, stay.” He said and the proceeded to roll over to look at me.

My heart started to race as his face hovered inches from mine. His eyes were glued on mine and I felt his hot breath on my face. I was enchanted by his presence, every nerve in my body was on fire. Suddenly, I felt a hand push some hair out of my face and all the heat in my body rushed to my face. I wasn’t embarrassed by my blush, in fact I was proud of it. I wasn’t ashamed of my feelings, I had accepted them, but I wasn’t ready to tell him…yet. If he figured it out on his own though, more power to him.

“Has anyone told you how cute you are Minnie?” He asked me and pinched my nose playfully.

“Humph.” Is my only response as I slide out of the bed, we needed to get up since our manager was going to be here soon.

I walked over to the closet and pulled out some clothes and started to change. I could feel his eyes on me, watching my every move.

“What are you watching Kyu?” I asked as I pulled my shirt over my head and grabbed the other one to put it on. I had changed in front of him plenty of times, but this is the first time I caught him looking and wait, was he…blushing??

I finished changing and then went over to my bed and grabbed my pillow. I walked over to him and wacked him as hard as I could.

“What was that for!?” He asked and jumped up, grabbing his pillow and launched himself at me.

“Kyu, NO!! We have to…” WACK!! I was interrupted by a hard hit to my side that threw me back on the bed.

I started laughing as he kept hitting me and pretty soon I started to cry from laughing so hard. This made him stop hitting me and crawled onto the bed. He started fretting over me.

“Min, are you ok? I didn’t hurt you did I?” He worried, looking me over making sure I was ok. His actions just made me laugh harder, making him worry more. He probably thought I was going insane. Slowly my laughter died down and I regained control of myself.

“What is wrong with you today Min?” He asked as I sat up, clutching my stomach which was aching from the laughter.

“You are such a babo Kyu.” I told him with a pat on his cheek. I started to head out to the living room but stopped in the doorway to turn back to him.

“Hurry up, Manager Hyung will be here soon.” I tell him and then leave him to change and get ready.

I go out to the living room and take a seat among the few others who are already there. I rest my head back on the couch and close my eyes, reliving the moments I just had with Kyu minutes before. I feel a smile play across my lips, I can’t help it, being with him makes me so happy.

“Watcha thinking about?” A familiar voice asks in my ear and I jump at the sound.

“Geez Kyu, why are you always scaring me?” I ask, rearranging myself on the couch, trying to hide how startled I had been.

“No reason. So I wonder what this is all about.” He said and came around to sit down next to me on the couch.

“No idea.” I said and then lay my head back again.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to talk. Soon though I felt a head on my shoulder and I opened them to see him resting his head on my shoulder.

“What are you doing Kyu?” I asked him, but he still didn’t move.

“I’m tired, let me sleep. Plus, you’re comfy.” He said, wiggling into my arm.

I let out a sigh and put my arm around him, pulling him closer and letting him make himself comfortable against me. If he only knew how much I loved being like this with him.

Our manager soon arrived and after a few minutes of rounding the others up we ended up crowded together in the living room.

“Ok, so what I wanted to talk to you guys about, might not go over to well, but it is something that needs to be addressed.” He said and I felt the others around me get as nervous as I was.

“What is it? I’m sure it can’t be too terrible.” Leeteuk said, speaking on behalf of the rest of us.

“Well, it seems as though the fans have…well, they have put you guys into couples.” He said and surveyed the room to see how we would take the news. Big surprise, none of us were shocked.

Truth was we all knew about the couples. We kept track about what our fans were saying and we had known about the couples thing for a few weeks now.

“So I take it you already know. What do you think about it?” Our manager asked us.

“I think it is kind of obvious why it happened, since we are all so close our friendship may be confused with a relationship. Obviously none of us are actually gay, but it seems like the fans like the idea so maybe we should encourage it?” Leeteuk spoke up first and I gulped at the mention of none of us being gay. I hoped no one noticed my anxiousness at that comment.

“That’s exactly what I was thinking Leeteuk! I was hoping that you guys would be willing to do some couple fan service. It won’t be anything serious because we obviously don’t want people to think that you are really gay, just subtle touches and maybe a kiss on the cheek every now and again?” He suggested and Leeteuk nodded in agreement.

“So who are all the couples?” Heechul asked wanting to clarify who would be with who.

“Well, you are with Siwon and Hangeng, Heechul.” Our manager explained.

“Why are we in a ?” Siwon asked, whining. He probably was upset with this because of his religious beliefs, but was going to go along with it anyway.

“It’s because Heechul is a player.” Hangeng explained and the rest of us just laughed while Heechul gave us an evil grin.

“As I was saying. Aside from them there is Yewook, Yesung and Ryewook. Kangteuk, Kanging and Leeteuk. Eunhae, Eunhyuk and Donghae. Lastly there is Kyumin, Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Shindong and Kibum you got left out of it somehow.” Our manager summarized for us.

Kyuhyun woke up at the sound of his name and turned to give me a big grin.

“So you ready to be my boyfriend?” He joked and I gulped. I wanted those words to be real and not just for show.

“I’m already your best friend, can’t be much different can it?” I joked back instead, trying to cover the fact that my heart was breaking slightly at his words.

“This is true, plus it is only for the fans.” He said and I just nodded, not wanting to talk about it.

Truth was, I wanted Kyuhyun to be my boyfriend; for real.

 

Alright, I just want to say I am SOOO sorry for how bad this chapter is!!!! I am sure there is a lot of grammatical errors in there as I never went back and reread what I wrote. I just, got a new idea and this story, well, it is not my priority anymore but I still want to update for you guys. I will try to make it better, but my attention is diverted. I'm sorry, so so sorry if I disappoint you guys :(