Date part one

You did what to my Panda?

“Are you ready to go?” Kyung asks walking into the lobby, were we were setting.

“Yeah, let’s go!” Grace reapplies with a smile.

“Zico told me to let you know he’ll be out in a minute.” Kyung tells me with a smile.

“Okay, thanks… You too have fun and Grace don’t do anything I wouldn’t!” I told her with a wink ;) she rolled her eyes and gave me a sly smile.

“Are you ready to go up to the studio?” Zico comes out and ask. I think he gets more handsome each time I see him.

“Yeah, lead the way.” I tell him he smiles, and reaches out for my hand, “I am a natural born leader.” He says as I place my hand in his. He gives me so many butterflies, I’ve never been to nervous talking to boys but him…he different.

“Why did you start working here, as a janitor?”

“I need the money for school,”

“What are you majoring in?”

“Modeling, and fine arts.”

“You know I draw some myself.” He says with a goofy smile.

“Really?”

“Yeah I study in Japan for it too.”

“I studied in Japan for two years for my modeling.”

“You should bring me your pictures, were I can look at you… I mean them.” He stuttered I smile at him. “Will do!”

“Oh, here we are.” He says though we’ve been standing at the door talking for about ten minutes now. I find myself holding back a laugh as I see a slight blush on his cheeks. He is so handsome I can’t stand to look, oh what the hell I’m looking anyways!

We walked into the studio and he pressed some buttons of the bored (I have no clue what it’s called O.o)

“I’m going into the booth to freestyle for you.” He presses a button and a beautiful sounding beat plays through the speakers. I start to feel my head nodded with the beat, as I start to hear Zico rap. He is the best I’ve heard he has such flow, and speed, he plays with his husky voice when the beat drops to a slower tempo. He steps out of the booth like the hot god he is, “So what do you think?”

“That was awesome! You’re really good thank you for letting me hear you!” I tell him with a big smile.

“Kyung just text me, him and Grace was wondering would like to join them for dinner then maybe a movie.” Zico said turning the music bored thing off.

“Yeah that sounds like fun!”