Amazing Dinner

You did what to my Panda?

Enjoy!

“I’m stuffed! That was amazing cooking babe!” Kyung says smiling over to Grace gives a small bashful smile. “Grace, I’ve wanted to ask you something, something I knew I would ask the moment I met you.” I feel my lips spread into a smile; I’ve seen this coming for a long time I’ve just wondered when he would finally ask. Kyung gets down on one knee and pols a beautiful ring out of his pocket. “Grace, Will you marry me?” Grace says nothing just jumps in his arms shaking her head yes.

I look up to Jiho, he smiles down at me, “Hopefully that will be us one day.” He says smiling down at me.

“Hopefully…” I say blushing.

~A few years later~

“That was amazing cooking babe!” Kyung says putting his hand on Grace’s now pregnant belly.

“Why does that sound familiar?” Grace says with a laugh.

“I have to say that was an awesome proposal! I might have to use it!” Jiho says winking at Kyung.

“Oh, wait! Sophia, I know that I am a stubborn man that does not deserve your love let alone to spend the rest of my life with you.” What the hell is going on is he?! “Sophia, will you give me the gifted of becoming my wife?” I don’t know what to say for the first time in my life I’m speechless; I throw myself in his arms and shake my head.

“Yes, Woo jiho aka Zico, Block B leader, I would love to spend the rest of my life in your arms.”

Who said that happy endings couldn’t be found, it may take time but sure you’ll find yourself having amazing dinner with friends, and who know you just might end up spending the rest of your life with the one you love. 

Thanks so much for sticking out till the end!! I hope you like the ending and over all just enjoyed the story thanks for reading!