Date part two out of two

You did what to my Panda?

We meet up with Kyung and Grace setting down at a table, I see that their hands are linked together. Zico poles out my seat, I set down and smile at him. We all look at the menu and decide to have (whatever you’re in the mood for)

“So what have you two been doing?” I ask breaking the awkward silence.

“We walked through town getting to know each other.” Kyung said with a smile to Grace.

“And Kyung won me these two cute pandas for me and you!!” Grace tells me handing me a stuffed panda with a half heart that says forever while Grace’s says best friends.

“Grace told me that the both of you like pandas, when I seen them I had to get it for the both of you.” Kyung says with a big smile.

“Thank you!” I say petting its head.

“What have you two been doing?” Kyung says keeping the conversion going. We told them what we did, and soon our food was out.

We ate and chat, the more we talked the more I seen how close Kyung and Grace were becoming, as well as how much Zico was pushing me away…. I wonder does he even like me, was it all a game to him when he asked me to hear him rap? Or is he… I don’t know. Soon it was time for us to go our sprat ways, Kyung and Grace hugged while me and Zico say ‘it was nice meeting you’ I have had boys to this to me before but why does it hurt so much  when he does it?

“That was the best night ever don’t you think?” Grace asks as we walk into our apartment.

“I’ve had better.” I replied taking off my shoes.

“What happened?” Grace asked concerned.

“Nothing, I just don’t think me and Zico have that connection that you and Kyung has that all.” I say this but we do have some sort of connection if we didn’t, he wouldn’t have said the things he did…at least I hope…

“Okay…well you know there are five other boys to choose from!!” Grace says with a wink.

She’s right there is five more even if I don’t like them and they don’t like me I still can see if I can make Zico jealous, but I will just have to see which one would be willing to help me.

 

Sorry it took so long had some family come to visit and haven't had time to update, i will try to update sooner for the next chapter! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it till then end!! \^.^/