Damn my inter-monologue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did what to my Panda?

Five mouths have passed since our little date night, kyung and Grace are in a very good relationship, and they even made it public. Me and Zico on anther note glare at each other, why I glare is because it makes me mad how much he gives me butterflies, and I have no clue what his problem is.

I walk into work like any other day though this day Grace isn’t working her and Kyung are on a trip, and there he is…. I feel my face twitch at the sight of him while the fluttering, butterflies start to make a rumble in the pit of my stomach.

“Ah, Sophia it feels so long since I seen you!!” Jeahyo says giving me a hug. Me and Jeahyo have become really good friends over these five mouths, though I think he just pities me because Grace is always out with Kyung leaving me alone most of the time.

“It feels like forever!” I say with a laugh since we had just seen each other last night.

“What time is your break today?” he asks leading me toward the clock I well clock in at.

“12, why?”

“Good, I’ll come get you and take you to lunch!”

“I really don’t have the money to be eating out, thank you for inviting me though.” I say sliding my time card into the machine.

“Silly Sophie, ‘I’ll take you to lunch’ means I’m paying!” he says rubbing my head, I start to protest, “And I don’t want to hear any buts.” Jeahyo says walking off, that little sneak! I turn around and of cores my eyes just had to meet with mister Woo Jiho that’s right I creeped on him to find his real name!!!

“Hi Zico.” I say nicely despite my inter-monologue, of pushing him out of the way and making out with that guy behind him just to make mister Woo Jiho jealous!!!

“What was Jeahyo asking you?” I feel my inter-self’s lips spread into a wild, creep grin.

“Why does it matter?” I ask shyly making him squirm like the little mouse he is!! Though I should note to myself that it isn’t really wise to call the boy you like a little mouse…………..o.0………………….Oh, well!

“I just wanted to know that’s all.” He said turning around.

“Then why not ask him?”

“Because you’re a lot prettier to look at,” I can feel the smile in his voice…. Wait did he just??!!

Damn my inter-monologue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!