Good morning Princess

You did what to my Panda?

Enjoy

I wake up thinking it was all a dream, but it wasn’t he’s right beside me coddling with my panda. I laugh to myself and pull it from him waking him up.

“Good morning sleeping Princess!” I say getting out of bed running into the living room and hiding behind the couch.

“You know, I wouldn’t be going after you right now if you would have said something nice.” I hear him say walking into the living room. He stops walking, I can see his feet I blink and he is on top of me straddling my back.

“Now, now Jiho you know I was just playing around it was a joke.” I say, slightly turning to look him in the eyes.

“I don’t like jokes!” Where the hell did that come from he is almost always puling pranks on Jeahyo.

“I find that hard to believe with the way you’re always puling pranks on Jeahyo!”

“I like puling pranks but not resaving them.”

“Lovely….” He slightly lift off of me I try to make a run for it but he stands up and grabs me puling me to his chest.

“Why did you have to leave the bed so early?” he whispers softly into my ear, I feel heat rise to my cheeks knowing what he was thinking about.

“Be-because I’m hungry, what would you like for…” Looks at the clock; “Lunch?”

“You.” He whispers a shiver runs down my spine, as he starts to put his lips to my neck. I start to get hypnotized by the feeling.

“Honey I’m home!” I hear Grace say coming through the door, Zico steps back letting me go.

“Grace!” I say running up to her giving her a hug. “It seems like forever since I last seen you!!!”

“I know right? Haha I missed you!!”

“I missed you tooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I tell her with puppy dog eyes, she laughs at my silliness as she walks up to Zico giving him thumbs up with a big grin.

“Hey Sophia,” Kyung says giving me a hug after setting bags of food down.

“Sophia, I got things to make our special meal with!”

“Let’s get cooking then!”