There is no way she needs to find out

You did what to my Panda?

Enjoy

Soon it was lunch time and Jeahyo was standing near the time-clock check thing taping on his watch. “What?” I ask, “It’s 12:01, you’re a minute late!” he said crossing his arms over his chest. “I was on the top floor!” I told him defensively sliding my time card.

“Excuses, excuses.” He mutters to himself clearly wanting me to hear.

“Hey, Jeahyo sorry I am late, I got caught up in writing a new song.” I feel the butterflies bursting in the pit of my stomach. “That’s fine Jiho; I was waiting for Sophia anyway.” I turn around and slap Jeahyo upside the head. “Some of us work you know!”

“She does have a point.” Jiho agrees with me, at least he sees what a con-artist Jeahyo can be, but still you can’t help but love him.  

“Not everybody has time to stand around all day and do nothing.” I say picking on jeahyo as we walk out of the building.

Soon we were at the small little café I find it funny how I and Jiho are getting along so well right now. We sat down and ordered our lunch, some guys walked in and of course me being a girl I check them out! You could see how cut they were through there tight shirts! I have one word for them Y!!! Jiho looks around to see what I was staring at, he shakes his head.

“What?” I ask after getting a sip of my green tea.

“How can you just look at them like that when…Never mind.”

“When what?” I ask trying to make him look me in the eyes, which is kind of hard since were setting beside each other.

“Forget that I said anything, okay?”

“Okay…” I reply, I’m not going to let this slide, Jeahyo knows something and he is going to tell me after work!!!!!!!!

We finish eating and soon head back to work, Jiho goes to the elevator and Jeahyo follows me to the check in thing (I really need to learn what this thing is called) odd thoughts aside, time to get down to business!

“Jeahyo, since you treated me to lunch I’ll treat you for dinner come to my house and I’ll fix something good for you!” I tell him sweetly making sure he won’t aspect anything abnormal.

“I would love that!!” Jeahyo says happily!

~Zico p.o.v.~ (point of view)

I hear the door open to the studio; I look to the coroner of my eye and see Jeahyo. I set back in my chair and look at him.

“When are you going to…” I stop him, “When I do.”  Jeahyo sets down in the chair beside me, “Sophia, is making me dinner tonight.” He sighs.

“Don’t tell me you’re stupid enough not to know the reason why?”

“I know why…” he stops like he is thinking about what he is going to say next. “That’s why I thought you might want to tag along, you are the on that paid.”

“Yeah I’ll come, because there is no way she needs to find out.”

Sorry for the late update again XD I try to update every week or more and it never works I'll try next week for sure!! Anyway hope you like the story so far, and thank you so much subcribiers!!