Bunch of jackasses

You did what to my Panda?

Enjoy!

“Grace!” I say, touching the egg she somehow flung on top of my head.

“Oops, sorry.” She replies holding back laughter.

“What happ- “ Kyung says walking in just to be stopped by intent laughter and of curse Jiho was shortly behind almost falling on the floor.

“I’m going to go wash the egg out of my hair… Kyung do you mind helping Grace with the mixing?” I ask, Kyung shakes his head holding his stomach because of laughing so hard. Bunch of jackasses!!!

I go to my room and shut the door, and slowly walk to my bathroom. I grab my blue shirt that has a panda on it and a pair of black shorts. I turn the shower on and start to get undressed.

*Knock …. Knock knock.*

“What?” I yell.

“Do you need any help?” I hear Jiho ask.

“Yeah sure come on in- Oh wait I’m in the shower! So no you ert I do not need your help.” Everything becomes silent… *sighs with guilt* “Thanks though…”

“No problem… Sorry about laughing.” He says.

“It…it’s okay I would of laughed too.”

“So, you’re not mad?”

“No, why would I be, I mean sure I did mentally call of you jackasses but hey wouldn’t you.”

“Yeah, probably.” He says with laugh, “Oh, Grace said hurry up or the food will get cold.”

“Okay, be out in a sec.” I say turning off the water, what this? I’m smiling…

I step out to see the table set with my and Graces special fried rice, with grilled chicken bites with our special hot sauce, and of curse spicy kimchi, with our home made raspberry green tea!

“Looks great!” I say setting down beside Jiho.

“Then what are we waiting for!!” Grace says throwing he hands in the air!

“Let’s eat!!” Kyung adds with swag! 

I feel like I say this every time so sorry for the late update!! My updating probably wont get any better though I am getting close to my finishing poit, I will warn you now I'm about to start school so yeah... Thank god it's senior year!!!!! lol hope you are enjoying the story!