You Take my Breath Away

You did what to my Panda?

Enjoy!

His lips slowly touching mine that is what keeps me up replaying in my mind. I swear I’m going to have the biggest bags on my eyes in the morning, I look over to the clock 1:30am … Ok later today when I get up for work which is in 5 hours aggg!!!!!!!! I roll over and let my mind replay till I’m fast asleep.

I’m soon awakened by my alarm going off followed by a damn; I slowly pull my eyes open to see Jiho. I pop up. “What the hell are you doing here?” I try to yell but it doesn’t work, he smiles and kisses my forehead “Go back to sleep you don’t have to work today,” he says poling his pants down and taking his shirt off leaving him in his boxers. He slides in beside me I don’t move I’m really not sure what to do. “How did you get in here?”

“Kyung and Grace they had to come back early.” He says pulling me down beside him.

“Why?”

“I’ll tell you in a little bit I wanna go back to sleep.” He says pulling me to his chest, I grab my panda and put it in between us. Jiho starts to laugh, “What is this?” he asked holding up my panda, “PanDay… my stuffed panda.” I say grabbing him and petting his fur, he laughs even harder. “You’re cute!” he says climbing on top of me, my breath starts to quicken.

“Tell me, has you mind replayed the moment I kissed you?”

“Why the hell would it do that?”

“So you have been thinking about my lips up agents yours.” He smirks leaning in looking down my body then back up to my eyes.

“I..I didn’t say that!” I stutter as my breath quickens.

“You didn’t have to I can see it in your eyes.” He his lips and leans down to my ear, “Your eyes keep looking at my lips.” He whispers sending shivers down my spine.

“That because there dangerously close to mine!” I yell.

“Shhh Kyung and Grace are sleeping in the next room.” I take a big breath about to yell out Grace when Jiho crashed his lips to mine, sending a shock through my body. If I could imagine being hit by lighting it would be this kiss. I breakaway from the kiss, “I’m tired…” I whisper breathless.

He lies beside me and pulls me into his chest, “Sleep then…” he says gently.