Sweet Piece of Heaven Hotness!

You did what to my Panda?

                “Hi I’m Zico, Blockb leadah and producer.” Another tall boy (Well now that I look at all of them they’re all tall) he has Black hair that is shaped in a Mohawk (or maybe that is a Fohawk I’m not sure) dark brown eyes. Wow he really is something to look at. “Hi I’m Sophia, the leader of our little clean up team.” I tell him with a slight laugh the others introduce themselves to us but all I could do was think about when I first look into Zico’s eyes.

“Okay, now that I have that cleared up, girls I need you to tell me what you think of the boys’ new dance and song. You too are the only young girls I have working for me to ask this.” Cho Pd tells us, I look at Grace and know what she wants to do it.

“Okay, but do you mind if we go get changed right quick?” I ask, gesturing to our janitors clothes.

“Oh, yes of course, hurry back.” We walkout of the room calmly, but as soon as we are out of sight we dash to the locker room.  

“Did you see the way Kyung looked at me?” Grace asks.

“Yeah, did you see the way Zico looked at me?” I asked spraying some smelly good stuff.

“Yeah!” we both stopped and looked at each other. “Okay, we sequel and then we calmly walk back into the room.”

“Agreed!” Grace says, we take a deep breath and just let it out!

                We walk back to the room calmly, as we set down I see the culprits behind the gross sweat but hey it is Zico though. That boy is a sweet, piece of heaven hotness!! And I can tell Grace thinks the same thing about Kyung. The boys take a break from practicing, Grace hands Kyung a towel and comments on his dancing.

Zico comes over and sets beside me, “You’re a really good at dancing!” I tell him with a smile.

“You should hear me rap!” he says getting a drink of water. “I would like that!” I tell him.

“How about tonight? I mean it looks like Kyung is going to keep your friend entertained tonight anyway, no need for you to be alone.” Zico says looking at me.

“That sounds good!” I tell him trying not to over react with happiness.

“Okay, girls please tell me what your thoughts were tomorrow morning.” Cho Pd tells us. He walks out of the room the other boys follow behind.

“I’ll be right back Grace.” Kyung tells her. Zico doesn’t tell me anything he just gets up and leaves, for some reason I like that, he is giving me a chase.

“What are you and Kyung doing tonight?” I ask her, “We’re going for a fun night at the amusement park! What are you and Zico going to do?”

“I’m going to listen to him rap.” We both look at each other and smile.