Action

Behind the Scenes

 

In the end I got all the ‘okay’s that I needed, I withdrew from the internship, and started filming. To say the least it was interesting following 2PM around. As Wooyoung and Chansung claimed to be normal Taecyeon walked out in a not-so fashion-forward outfit.

“What did we tell you?!” Junsu asks laughing as Taecyeon passes by him. “I thought we made it clear you’re a person!”

“Hey this isn’t…” Taecyeon looks at me and pouts. “I think this is fine.”

Fighting off my laugh I nod my head waving my arms in a circle for them just to move on. Oh when I start compiling footage it’ll be non-stop laughing. “Taec I think you should just change into jeans and a shirt.” Nichkhun says with an amused look. “It’ll be easier for us.”

“Whatever.” He grumbles heading back to his room, obviously it hadn’t hurt much seeing as he comes out all smiles in a jeans and a plain grey shirt.

 

I got plenty of footage of them introducing themselves, for my intro, I managed to get a couple of them messing around while they were being swarmed by coordinators.

“Boo.” Nichkhun says hugging me from behind. “How’s it going?” He whispers in my ear.

Chuckling I turn my head to look at him. “Well it’d be nice if I could have you over there seeing as you’re part of the film.” I tell him smirking.

“Well I just wanted to see you, you’ve been busy today.” He says pouting at me, I can see it already; I’ve spent enough time with Nichkhun to know when he was up to something naughty.

“What exactly are you up to?” I ask him raising a brow; I don’t get too much more out as Nichkhun presses his lips to mine.

Pulling away slowly he smiles at me. “I told you I wanted to see you.” He says simply before walking away. Scoffing I try to fight off the blush I know he caused, part of me can’t help but be happy about the kiss and Khunnie wanting to see me. Who am I kidding? All of me is extremely happy.

Watching carefully I point to Junsu and Taecyeon both whispering, one of my two camera men turn to film them, moving a little closer to get a better shot, I have to admit I’m very thankful Jinyoung-sshi is providing me the equipment, and a couple of camera men to help me out; he’s basically funding the project.

Turning my attention back to Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung them playing some kind of game while they wait for filming to actually begin, it’s hard not to just smile at how casual they are, well up until Taecyeon and Junsu join them. Obviously I’m not the only one who though it was odd for the pair to be off by themselves. The four move away from them, sending them warning glances.

“What are you up to?” Wooyoung asks eyeing Taecyeon, obviously suspicious of the older male’s intentions.

Chansung is doing the same, well while eating a banana; I guess that’s not a joke with the boys. Nichkhun and Junho both watch on while keeping an eye on Junsu as well.

 

In the end Taecyeon and Junsu tried getting them all to drink something weird, I didn’t even want to know what their concoction was, all I know is that they didn’t succeed, which I am very happy about.

Sitting in my room cross-legged at my desk watching the footage I smile to myself, hearing a knock I close my laptop before turning around to see Nichkhun poking his head in.

“We spent all day together.” I point out before Nichkhun can say anything. Chuckling he ventures into my room, keeping the door open might I add. “You’re clever.” I say watching him take a seat a proper distance away.

“Mae had a talk with me, apparently it was inappropriate to steal a kiss during filming.” He pouts. “I didn’t think it was a bad idea.”

“I agree.” I say happily smiling at him. “Though I wouldn’t openly argue with Auntie Mae, or at all.” I add on.

Nichkhun nods his head. “Touché.” Glancing at my closed laptop he pouts. “Please?”

“Not until it’s done.” I tell him playfully. “I’m not showing anyone until I’m finished so don’t.” I warn Nichkhun.

“Not even for your boyfriend?” He asks me pouting lightly.

Surprised I stare at him. “I have a boyfriend?”

Nichkhun glares at me. “Don’t. You know you’re my girlfriend.” He says rather possessively, in an enduring manner.

“Oh well in that case the answer is still no.” I say getting up to sit next to him. Taking his hand I rest my head on his shoulder. “I do like how you asked me to be your girlfriend.” I whisper contently.

“I thought of it more of a given, but I’ll ask.” He whispers kissing the top of my head. “Mabel will you grace me with your answer as to if you’d be my girlfriend?” Nichkhun asks me chuckling.

“I would love to be your girlfriend.” I mumble back blushing. “Come on I’m hungry.” Pulling Nichkhun up I light up at the grin on his face. “You look oddly happy.”

“Well it could be that I got an even better thing to day.” He muses following me to the table where Auntie Mae as Uncle Hoon comes in. “Hello.” Nichkhun says politely.

“Hello.” Uncle Hoon says hesitantly, glancing to Auntie Mae.

“I’m Nichkhun, Mabel’s boyfriend.” Nichkhun clears up for him. “You must be Mae’s husband.”

He smiles at Nichkhun warmly. “Uncle Hoon, you’re the boy that has our Mabel smiling all the time.” He says chuckling, “I’m sure you know, she’s always attached to a camera, but you seem to be making her happy.” He beams.

Blushing I smile at Nichkhun, he has what I’m hoping is a similar expression to mine, pure happiness. “I do, but I love her passion.”

“Just be careful not to let that passion rule everything.” Uncle Hoon warns me, nodding my head I walk into the kitchen to set an extra seat for Nichkhun. “You’re stay for dinner right?”

“I wouldn’t want to intrude.” Nichkhun says gently. “But if you insist.” Nichkhun says laughing a few moments later.

Coming back out I set the fourth seat, then going back to help Auntie bring the plates of food to the table. “So Nichkhun how’s filming going?”

“Good, apparently our director wants to do a couple of over nigh shots.” He muses smiling at me. “Though I’ll admit I’m really excited to see the finished product.”

“Aren’t we all? Mabel is keeping the whole editing process under lock and key.” Uncle Hoon says smiling at me. “Though I’m sure when it’s done it’ll be great.”

“Thank-you.” I say happily.

Nichkhun looks over at me suddenly during dinner. “Mabel, what do your parents do?”

Laughing I smile at him. “What’s with the serious face?” I ask him smiling, to which I get a shoulder shrug before he smiles. “My mother teaches English to seniors at the high school and my dad owns a mechanic shop.” For the rest of dinner as Uncle Hoon and Auntie Mae leave us alone we talk about our families and what it was like for us growing up.

Nichkhun turned out to have moved around before he was recruited to JYPE and accepted because at the time Rain was still under JYPE. Nichkhun looks up to him for how much Rain has accomplished. Nichkhun even told me about the times with Jay, something I know must be sensitive.

“I’d like to warn you guys” I tell Nichkhun carefully. “I want to try to do a little section on when Jay was the leader.”

“Just be careful when you do.” Nichkhun warns me looking at me indifferently, as I thought a sensitive subject.

“I only want to ask about training with him and the songs you all did as seven, I’m not going to get into the scandal or anything.” I promise him.

Nichkhun smiles at me, getting up we clear the table, we return to our playful relationship as we clean the dishes.

 

“Shouldn’t you be heading back to the dorm?” I ask him slyly as we rest on my bed with our fingers intertwined. “Hmmh?”

“I should, but I’m afraid I’m much too happy here with you.” He mumbles kissing my neck gently. “Though I suppose they’ll be calling soon.” He grumbles.

Chuckling I turn around to face him. “You’re something else aren’t you?” I ask him smiling, kissing his lips before he can answer I grin more than pleased with his reaction. “I wondered what you’d look like if I did that.”

“Oh?” He asks moving closer until his phone goes off, grumbling he checks it. “And I was right.” He says sitting up answering it. “Hello? I’m with Mabel; I had dinner with her family. No, not really. Why not? I really don’t see what’s wrong with that? Mae might let me live. You never know. Alright, alright. Yeah I’ll see you in a little bit.”

“What would Auntie kill you for?” I ask him curiously running my hands through is hair.

He smirks, moving closer until he’s so close we could kiss. “Staying the night.” He whispers mischievously, blushing I look away from him. “Though I’m being threatened with a call to Hyung-nim.” Jinyoung-sshi obviously.

“You should go then, I’d hate for you to face his furry.” I whisper turning back to kiss him, Nichkhun pulls me so I’m sitting on his lap, wrapping his arms around me to hold me in place, not that I plan on moving anytime soon. Gently I turn my body so that we’re chest to chest and my arms continue to play with his hair.

“Ahem!” pulling apart quickly I see Auntie Mae with a smirk. “I got a call making sure Nichkhun was being serious about something.” She says as Nichkhun carefully removes me from my lap, bowing he smiles at Auntie. Getting up I him to the door stealing one last kiss before filming tomorrow. “I see that you’re both getting serious.

“Well we’ve been dating for a month now.” I say blushing. “Sorry.”

She smiles at me “Don’t be, you’re young and smart a good kisses like that are ok.” She says chuckling. “But off to bed, you can edit tomorrow.”

Nodding my head I hug my Auntie tightly. “I love you.” I whisper happily.

“I love you too sweetie, and don’t forget to call your parents soon. I’m sure they’re wondering how your movie is going.”

Nodding my head I slip into my room, changing into pajamas, logging onto Skype I start a video call to my mother.

“Mabel!” My mother coos smiling at me; my dad is behind her smiling at me as well. “Sweetie we miss you!”

“I miss you too.” I say happily. “I have so exciting news.” I tell her sighing dreamily.

My mother’s grin widens, as does my dad. “That isn’t a movie dreamy sigh.” My dad chuckles.

Chuckling I nod my head. “I’ve met someone special here.” I tell them contently. And so I talk with my parents for an hour about my movie and Nichkhun, they should probably know that I’ve met someone, my dad is happy, though I haven’t told them what exactly or who exactly Nichkhun is.

 

Waking up the next morning I excitedly get dressed and head over to the dorm to meet the boys before we start filming.

“So what’s got you in such a good mood?” Junsu asks with Wooyoung and Nichkhun bickering over who gets the last scoop of kimchi, though neither has realized Chansung has already eaten it.

“I talked to my parents’ last night.” This catches Nichkhun’s attention. “They want to meet you, well over Skype if that counts.” I tell him casually.

“Mine what to meet you too.” Nichkhun says coughing nervously.

Shaking my head I smile at them. “We’ll talk later, alright before the camera men get here I want to give you a fair warning about what I have planned in one of the upcoming shootings.” I tell them as the remaining members join us at the table. “I want to discuss Jay lightly, trainee days and your promotions with him, nothing about the scandal.”

“Have you talked to him?” Junsu asks me.

Nodding my head I smile at them all sympathetically. “I’ve called him and told him what I have planned, he seemed pleased.”

“And Jinyoung-Hyung?” Chansung asks me.

Nodding my head again I smile at the group of men in front of me. “Don’t worry if, you’ll all see the documentary first, if you’re all really unhappy about the segment I can take it out.”

“No, it’s just a little weird to be able to talk about Jay is all.” Junho says smiling somewhat sadly. Nodding my head I hear the camera men arrive at the entrance. “Alright let’s get ready shall we?” I ask them getting up from my seat to allow someone else to take it.

 


 

 

To clarify, Mabel has been filming the almost a month
and Nichkhun and she have been dating for about the same amount of time.
Thoughts?

 

<3
Comment and Subscribe?