CL - Chapter 2

College Life[On Hiatus]

Chapter 2

As the bell ring the four stands up and packs up their stuff. The four then walks out of the classroom. “You two said that your last classes are different. Let me see the schedules.” Kyuhyun says. Samona pulls two pieces of paper out of her pocket and hands them to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun unfolds the paper as they walk out the building. “Are we meeting the others at the usually place this time?” Kyuhyun asks Henry as he looks at the papers. Henry nods. “Most likely we’re supposed to.” he says. Kyuhyun nods.

“Hey Henry, is this the name of your last class?” Kyuhyun asks. Henry looks at the paper that Kyuhyun held toward him. Henry nods. Kyuhyun then turns to the twins. “So it seems Samona, you have your last class with Henry. And Minako it seems you’ll be stuck with me all day.” he says. The two girls nod. Kyuhyun then gives the papers back to Samona. Samona takes the papers, putting them back in her pocket.

“Okay this is where we eat lunch.” Kyuhyun says. Samona and Minako looks around Kyuhyun and Henry to see a table sitting under the shade of two trees. “Seems like we’re the first ones here.” Kyuhyun states. The four sits their bags down next to the stump of one of the trees. “Did you two bring lunch?” Henry asks. Minako nods. “Yeah, I have them right here.” she says holding up the bag that she didn’t sit down. Henry nods. “We have about a minute or two before the others start showing.” Kyuhyun says.

Samona sits down on top of the table. “So, wait… since there are two more people. Will we all be able to fit at this table?” she asks. Kyuhyun and Henry looks at each other before looking at the table. “Yeah, six people on each side. We should be able to.” Kyuhyun answers. Samona nods. Minako sits the bag she had on the table. “Where are you guys’ lunch?” she asks. The two shrugs. “It’ll arrive with one of the others.” Henry says. “We take turns bringing lunch.” he adds.

“Minako! Samona! Is that you?!” a voice screams. The four turns to see a girl with brown hair walking toward them. “Akani!” Minako shouts back. Minako runs up to the girl and hugs her as Samona stays in her spot on the table. As the two girls let go, Akani looks at Samona. “Samona, why aren’t you coming to hug me?” she asks. Samona shrugs. “Agh, Too far.” she says. Akani frowns a little but smiles again. “Same as always.” she says. “So I guess I’ll give you a big hug.” she adds as she walks toward Samona.

Once she got to Samona, she nearly jumps onto her, making both of them falling back onto the table. “You know, a regular hug would have been enough.” Samona tells Akani, who was now lying on top of her. Kyuhyun, Henry, and Minako stood laughing as they watched the two girls. Akani shrugs. “Well, this is your penalty for being so lazy all the time.” she says. Samona shrugs. “Why would I waste my time walking over to you and then walking right back over here? Easier for you to just come to Me.” she says.

“And I did. But now you are complaining.” Akani says. Samona shakes her head. “No I didn’t complain. I just made a suggestion.” she says. “You complained.” she adds. Akani tilts her head to the side. “Huh, guess I did.” she said after replaying the little conversation in her head. Samona nods. “Yeah you did.” she says. Akani shrugs. “Oh well. But a hug is a hug. And you love my hugs.” she says. Samona pats Akani on her head. “Yeah okay.” she says.

“Akani what have we told you about attacking people?” a voice calls. Akani moves off of Samona and goes to greet the people. Henry walls over to Samona and helps her sit up and move off the table. Minako walks over to Samona. “You okay?” she asks laughing a little. Samona nods. “Hey come over here.” Samona and Minako turn and walk over to Akani who stood with two tall boys with black hair. “Hi I’m Choi Siwon.” one of them introduces. “And I’m Zhoumi.” the other says. Minako and Samona nods. “I’m Samona Nagase.” Samona says. “And I’m Minako Nagase. It’s nice to meet you two.” Minako says as the four shakes hands.

After shaking hands, Samona looks at the two boys in front of her. “I love your height.” she says. The other six looks at her. “Huh?” they all ask. Samona looks around. “What?” she asks. Kyuhyun looks at Samona. “You always say some random things.” he says. Samona shrugs. “Well why not say it?” she asks. “I just wanted to point out that it’s awesome how tall they are.” she states. Akani nods. “Yeah that’s pretty random.” she says. Samona shrugs. “Thanks for the comment though.” Siwon says.

“Hi guys.” the seven turn to see five people walking toward them. Kyuhyun looks at the twins. “It’s is perfect, you all meeting everyone else back to back.” he says. The five boys stop in front of them. “Okay, they are Lee Sungmin, Lee Donghae, Kim Kibum, Lee Hyuk Jae or Eunhyuk, and Kim Ryeowook.” Kyuhyun says pointing them out. “Guys, this is Samona and Minako Nagase. The two friends I was tell you all about.” he says. The seven shakes hands. “It’s nice to meet you all.” Minako says. Samona nods in agreement. “Same here.” Ryeowook says.

With that, the twelve sits down at the table. Ryeowook, Minako, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Samona, and Henry sat down on one side. Akani, Zhoumi, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, and Kibum sat down on the other side. They then begin to eat, passing different things around the table. “So where did you two move here from?” Donghae asks.

“They moved here from America.” Akani answers.

“So you two can speak in three different languages?” asks Ryeowook.

“No, I speak six: English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, German, and Spanish.” Minako answers.

“I also speak six but instead of German and I had a friend teaching me Icelandic.” Samona says.

“That’s amazing. Instead of learning different languages, what are your other hobbies?” asks Kibum.

“I draw, play music, and play different sports.” Samona answers.

“I write, sing, read, and also play sports.” Minako says.

“What sports did you two do?” asks Zhoumi.

“I did Track and Fields, Cross-country, Tennis, Basketball, and Cheerleading.” Minako states.

“And I did Track and Fields, Cross-country, Soccer, Tennis, Football, and Baseball.” Samona states.

“Huh? That’s strange.” Kyuhyun says.

“What is?” Minako asks.

“That Samona played Football.” Kyuhyun answers.

“Why is that strange?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Because Samona hates Football.” Kyuhyun says and everyone looks at Samona.

“Why did you play Football if you hate it?” Henry asks and Samona shrugs.

“I had something to prove to certain people.” she answers.

“Women can do anything men can do, and sometimes even better. That‘s Samona‘s motto.” Minako says.

“I’m not saying that women are better. Just that we shouldn’t be seen as and always thought of as weak and that we can‘t do certain things.” Samona explains.

“And she proves it. Not all women are weaker than men.” Kyuhyun says.

“What do you mean?” asks Sungmin.

“Samona has learned Boxing, Taekwondo, Karate, Judo, Wing Chun, Jujutsu, Aikido, Hapkido, Kendo, and Archery.” Kyuhyun answers and the group look at Samona.

“What? It helps me when I’m stressed. Sure we were going to hurt a little when having matches. But hey, I could fight without seriously injuring anyone.” Samona states and the others nod.

“You said that you played music. What instruments do you two play?” Siwon asks.

“I play guitar and piano.” Minako says.

“And I play bass, drums, keyboard, and violin.” Samona says.

“Oh, you play violin. Henry also plays violin and he’s awesome.” Donghae says.

“I know, Akani sent use a video of him playing. I’m not that good.” Samona says.

“Why do you say that?” asks Zhoumi.

“Because she’s not and she only likes to play one song.” Minako answers.

“It’s my favorite song. Every now and then I try different songs.” Samona says.

“Did you have a teacher?” asks Henry.

“No, teachers don’t seem to like me very much.” Samona says.

“They all say that she’s too horrible to work with.” Minako adds.

“Why would they say that?” asks Kibum.

“Because knowing Samona, she gave them a hard time.” Kyuhyun says.

“Yeah for most of them I did.” Samona says.

“Only you would.” asks Akani.

“What was the longest you have the same teacher?” asks Siwon.

“Excluding my first teacher, the longest I had one teacher was about three weeks.” Samona states.

“So what do you do now?” asks Eunhyuk.

“Whenever I want to learn a new song, I try to teach myself.” Samona says.

“Well since you’re here, if you want and need a teacher, why not ask Henry to be your teacher.” Ryeowook suggests and everyone looks at Henry.

“I guess I wouldn’t mind.” he says.

“Yeah but first we have to make sure that we’re settled in.” Minako says.

“Where are you guys staying? On campus?” Sungmin asks.

“No, we rented a house that’s about 6 blocks away from here.” Samona answers.

“So you two walked here? Do you have a car?” Zhoumi asks.

“Yeah, but since we’re close to the school, it’ll save us gas to just walk.” Minako states.

“What about you all?” Samona asks.

“Everyone except for Siwon, Zhoumi, and Ryeowook lives on campus.” answers Kibum.

“Oh Kyuhyun when are you having them met the others?” Donghae asks.

“I was thinking of taking them over there tomorrow.” Kyuhyun says.

“I don’t think any of them have anything to do tomorrow.” Eunhyuk says.

After a few more minutes of talking, they hear a bell ring. The twelve packs up their stuff as they stand up. “Yeah you guys later.” Donghae says as he walks off with Eunhyuk and Kibum. Samona and Minako walk over to the tree and picks up their backs. “Here, just in case you need it.” Samona says as she takes Minako’s schedule out of her pocket. “Thanks.” Minako says taking the piece of paper. Samona turns to her sister. “You do have the book for the next class right?” she asks. Minako nods. “Yeah, I made sure that I had the book before we left this morning.” Samona nods.

“Are you two ready?” Kyuhyun asks. Minako and Samona walk over to Kyuhyun who stood with Henry. “I’ll see you later Sung.” Kyuhyun says kissing Sungmin on the cheek before walking off with Henry, Minako, and Samona. Soon after the four separates into two pairs and heads off to their different classes.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

 

So that’s Chapter 2. I hope you liked it. Leaving a comment telling me what you think will be appreciated. ^_^

My other stories, excluding Encounters and Schooling in America, are also updated. Please read them too. ^_^