CL - Chapter 8

College Life[On Hiatus]

A.N.: My Internet is back :D :D

Chapter 8 

~~a week later~~

“You have been looking so happy lately.” Minako says as she walks to their second class with Samona and Kyuhyun. Samona smiles. “Well, I have every right to be.” she says. Kyuhyun and Minako looks at each other. “Yeah, we know.” Kyuhyun says. Samona sighs. “I guess should thank you guys for telling us to confess.” she says. The other two nods. “Yeah, you’re welcome.” Minako says.

Samona looks at the two. “So, talking about relationships, Kyuhyun isn’t your anniversary with Sungmin today?” she asks. Kyuhyun nods as a smiles came on his smiles. “Yes it is.” he says. “And I have the perfect night planned out too.” he says. Minako and Samona smiles. “I’m sure you’re going to have a lot of fun today. And in more than one way.” Samona says as they walk into their classroom.

“So, what about you, Minako? What’s been going on with you and Zhoumi?” Kyuhyun asks. Minako shrugs. “Not much really. But he did ask me to meet up with him on Saturday.” Minako states. Samona smiles. “So, he asked you out on a date?” she asks as they sit down in their seats. Minako nods. “Yeah, he didn’t say where we were going to go though.” she says.

“Guess he wants it to be a surprise.” Kyuhyun says. Minako nods. “So I guess for now, everyone is having great relationships.” Samona says. The other two nods. “Hey guys.” The three look you to see Henry walking toward them. “Congratulations on three years.” Henry says to Kyuhyun as he sits down. “And to you congratulations for a week with Me.” he says before kissing Samona on the cheek.

Samona smiles. “I’m sure there’ll be more congratulations to come for us.” she says. Henry smiles before looking at Kyuhyun. “So that present did you decide to get Sungmin?” he asks. Kyuhyun shakes his head. “You’ll have to wait until tomorrow. He’ll most likely show you then.” he says. Henry nods. “Well then, for now, good luck with your plan for tomorrow. Hope everything goes well.” he says. Kyuhyun nods. “It should.” he says.

A minute later the bell rings and the teacher walks into the classroom. “Hey you were about to make it on time.” one of the students says. Nodding, the teacher sits his things down on his student. “Okay everyone, we’ll be going over the work we did yesterday first. Also we are to have two new students join us today. They should be coming soon.” he says.

Seconds later there was a knock to the door, catching everyone’s attention. “Sorry to interrupt your class.” To the class’s surprise, it wasn’t the new students. “Leeteuk? What are you guys doing here?” Kyuhyun asks. In front of the class, Leeteuk stood with Siwon, Donghae, Heechul, Hangeng, Kangin, Shindong, and Yesung. “We just came from a meeting with the Principle.” Shindong informs. Leeteuk then turns to the teacher.

“Sorry to interrupt but we came to borrow Samona. The Principle wanted to discuss something with her.” Leeteuk says. The teacher nods. Raising a brow, Samona stands up. “What’s going on?” she asks as she walks to the front of the class. The boys shrug. “It has to do with the festival.” Kangin states. Samoan nods and looks at the teacher. “Umm, guess I’ll be back soon.” she says. With that, Samona followed them out the classroom.

About 15 minutes later, there was another knock on the door. The teacher turns from writing on the board. “Hello, you must be the new students. Come in.” he greets. A girl with blonde hair walks into the classroom, followed by a boy with light brown hair. “Please introduce yourselves to the class.” the teacher says. The two nods before turning to the class. “Hello, I’m Nam Jin Kyong.” the girl says bowing. The boy also bows. “And I’m Kim Dae Jung. Nice to meet you all.” he says.

“Oh, my god.” Minako whispers. “This is not good at all.” she says. Henry and Kyuhyun looks at Minako to see her sliding down in her seat. “Minako, what’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asks. Minako looks at the two boys. “Me and Samona know those two.” she says. “And it’s not happy memories at all.” she states. “Oh, geez, I know this will all turn out horrible.” Minako adds.

“Can I be put down now?” The whole class went quiet when they heard Samona’s voice coming from the hall. A second later Leeteuk walks into the classroom. “Sorry to interrupt again. Just bringing her back.” he says moving to the side. Kangin, Siwon, and Hangeng walk into the room carrying Samona.

Siwon had hold on her legs, while Hangeng and Kangin had hold onto her arms, holding her up. Heechul and Donghae walk in behind them laughing followed by Shindong and Yesung. “Yeah, we ran into a little trouble on the way back.” Yesung explained. Siwon then releases Samona’s legs. Hangeng and Kangin help her stand up straight. “They’re just overre-” before she could finish, a fist was thrown at her.

Ducking, Samona lightly pushes Hangeng and Kangin to the side. As she stands, Samona swings her leg at the attacker, who only blocks the kick. Taking a step back, Samona looks at the person, who was the new student, Jin Kyong. “What on earth are you doing here?” Samona asks. Jin Kyong smiles. “Well it seems that I’m the new student. There’s this transfer program that my college in America is doing, and I’ll be here for the rest of the school year.” she says.

Jin Kyong smirks. “Oh, and another surprise for you: Look who came with Me.” she says moving to the side a little. Samona’s eyes widen as she notices Dae Jung. “Oh god, you got to be kidding Me.” she says. Dae Jung smiles and takes a step toward Samona. “It’s been forever since I seen you.” he says. Samona frowns and slides behind Siwon, who stood next to her. “Geez, why did you come?” she asks.

Dae Jung tilts his head. “Well, Jin Kyong told me about the program and asked me to come. I said yes because I’ll finally get to see you again.” he says. Samona groans and lays her forehead against Siwon’s back. “Ugh, I thought when coming here, I would be relieved of you. Both of you.” she says. Samona then looks at her watch. “Oh yeah, umm Siwon, don’t you and Donghae need to get back to class?” she asks standing up straight.

Siwon looks down at his watch. “Oh forgot about that.” he says as he turns around toward her. Leeteuk turns to the teacher. “Umm, we are so sorry for interrupting your class again. We should get going.” he says. “We’ll see you guys later.” he says to the three in the back row. Siwon looks at Samona, who nods. “See ya after class.” he says patting her on the head before following the others out of the class.

Clearing his throat, the teacher drew the class’s attention back to him. “Okay, umm, let’s see where you two can be seated at.” he says. Looking at Dae Jung and Jin Kyong once more, Samona turns and walks to the back of the class. As she sits down in her seat, she sighs. Kyuhyun and Henry looks to Minako before looking to Samona. “Okay first, why were they carrying you into the classroom?” Kyuhyun asks.

“We ran into someone on the way back and there was a little misunderstanding.” Samona answers as she lays her head on Henry’s shoulder. Henry looks at Samona. “So umm, what’s with the new students? And your connection to them?” he asks. Samona groans and covers her face with her hands. The two boys look at Minako, who sighs.

“Oh geez, where to start.” she says. “Well um, Dae Jung is one of Samona’s ex-boyfriends from America. And let’s just say he never really got over her.” Minako says. “And Jin Kyong… she truthfully hates Samona with a passion.” she says. “The problem with her has been going on since the ending of middle school.” Minako says.

Samona sighs and sits up. “Yeah and I really thought I was escaping both of them, when we moved out here.” she says. Minako nods. “Get ready for the craziness to begin.” she says.

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: Thank you all soooooooo much for sticking by and waiting patiently waiting with me for my internet to come back on.

It was just today, so I'm happily updating all my stories.

Also, I'm adding another story that I hope you all will enjoy.^_^

Thank you again for waiting. Love you all.^_^

*I deleted all the memo so that everything isn't seperated.*

~Samona